As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

One Year In, We are Still Playing [Genshin Impact]

2456717

Posts

  • XantusXantus Registered User regular
    edited October 21
    so a whale posted a screenshot on the reddits... and dayumn that's a disgusting amount of money in a single picture.
    plus 12 different c6 5* characters... i'm a little afraid to try and do the math on all that ;D
    xwtgtfw177pa.jpg

    Xantus on
    Paths of Exiled - (waffenheimer)
    Domination -> BrunswickBeardcombe - SuperKudukuJazz
  • bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    edited October 21
    Xantus wrote: »
    so a whale posted a screenshot on the reddits... and dayumn that's a disgusting amount of money in a single picture.
    plus 12 different c6 5* characters... i'm a little afraid to try and do the math on all that ;D
    xwtgtfw177pa.jpg

    I did some bad math, and just the weapons alone cost
    around $13,700
    roughly. Well, with only bought genesis crystals conversion.

    bobAkirafett on
    akirasig.jpg
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against the Irish) Registered User regular
    Oof, and here I am thinking, 'I've sunk $50 into this game for one refine 5 sword from the battlepass, am I going to keep doing it?"

    Although I have been real thin on catalysts. Widsth, Docomo Tales, and Prototype Amber are the best I've got. If I ever used Lisa or Barbara I'd feel bad about what level 30 3* I have on them... :P That does remind me I need to go fishing to get the good spear too.

  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    The new event is up. Fairly involved, various systems, but not complicated. Uses some Abyss-ish mechanics, in a light way so far.

    I went through it once (for the quest it starts with) and had enough currency to easily afford the crown from the event store, and completed one of the three battlepass requirements added for a decent chunk of that exp.

    There are added challenge/primo rewards outside the shop, too, so it's reasonably rewarding and it's combat based.

    This post was sponsored by Goop.

    'Get your fucking finger on the wookie'
  • MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    My only problem with the new event is that it's ridiculously easy so far. What do I need buff cards for when I'm fighting four trash mobs? Even the Ruin Graders at the end were so low level they died to one Raiden burst. The idea of randomized Slay the Spire -style dungeon is great but it'd be a lot more fun if the enemies weren't pushovers.

    eMoander
  • MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    Oof, and here I am thinking, 'I've sunk $50 into this game for one refine 5 sword from the battlepass, am I going to keep doing it?"

    Although I have been real thin on catalysts. Widsth, Docomo Tales, and Prototype Amber are the best I've got. If I ever used Lisa or Barbara I'd feel bad about what level 30 3* I have on them... :P That does remind me I need to go fishing to get the good spear too.

    For Barbara, using 3* Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers isn't anything to feel bad about. It's very good for her.

    eMoanderShadowfire
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    edited October 21
    Mirkel wrote: »
    My only problem with the new event is that it's ridiculously easy so far. What do I need buff cards for when I'm fighting four trash mobs? Even the Ruin Graders at the end were so low level they died to one Raiden burst. The idea of randomized Slay the Spire -style dungeon is great but it'd be a lot more fun if the enemies weren't pushovers.

    They seem to be having an increasingly hard time calibrating the difficulty of the game for non-whale but well-put-together AR56+ players without using gimmicks to force comp changes.

    I honestly think they should pick up someone(s) from a true MMO's staff that does encounter design. Or from the Monster Hunter team; either direction would be preferable to drift towards rather than continuing on the hp-iceberg-with-weird hitbox or big damage route we're on.

    Auralynx on
    kshu0oba7xnr.png

    Frem
  • XantusXantus Registered User regular
    yeah..i chose Dire every time , not even once did it feel "dire"
    and i'm not even at the 'can 36* abyss' level..

    it's definitely not a quick event.. "oh i'll just check this out" turned into about an hour and a half to listen to all the dialogue and complete the 2 floors while relatively speeding through them.

    oh, lets put in pits that you fall down into! there's treasure down there! but the only way to get out is by jumping at these tiny boxes! that just highlights the super janky nature of *you can't climb in domains except on ladders for no real good reason*

    Paths of Exiled - (waffenheimer)
    Domination -> BrunswickBeardcombe - SuperKudukuJazz
  • MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Mirkel wrote: »
    My only problem with the new event is that it's ridiculously easy so far. What do I need buff cards for when I'm fighting four trash mobs? Even the Ruin Graders at the end were so low level they died to one Raiden burst. The idea of randomized Slay the Spire -style dungeon is great but it'd be a lot more fun if the enemies weren't pushovers.

    They seem to be having an increasingly hard time calibrating the difficulty of the game for non-whale but well-put-together AR56+ players without using gimmicks to force comp changes.

    I honestly think they should pick up someone(s) from a true MMO's staff that does encounter design. Or from the Monster Hunter team; either direction would be preferable to drift towards rather than continuing on the hp-iceberg-with-weird hitbox or big damage route we're on.

    The events where you can tailor the difficulty yourself have been fun for me. Signora boss battle was ok as well (except the one time I forgot she turns into an icicle and didn't bring any pyro). Giving a dungeon event like this static level enemies is kinda odd on the other hand, it's going to impossible for new players and a cakewalk for us veterans, even if we are f2p. If the Ruin Graders had been lvl 94 or something at least it would've been a fight.

    I do agree that the balance is all over the place but given gacha mechanics and resulting massive differences in combat strength it's not very surprising. I'm not sure how much MMO designers would help, in MMO fights you know fairly well what sort of team you can expect but in GI there's tons of difference between having ZL or not having him for example. Some of the new bosses are worrying to me too, sometimes it feels like they accidently made shields too good and now they are overcorrecting by enemies attacking too quickly and too hard which just makes shields even more important. Given they in practice can't nerf characters in a gacha game they have limited leeway in trying to challenge the player (see corrosion for example).

  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Mirkel wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Mirkel wrote: »
    My only problem with the new event is that it's ridiculously easy so far. What do I need buff cards for when I'm fighting four trash mobs? Even the Ruin Graders at the end were so low level they died to one Raiden burst. The idea of randomized Slay the Spire -style dungeon is great but it'd be a lot more fun if the enemies weren't pushovers.

    They seem to be having an increasingly hard time calibrating the difficulty of the game for non-whale but well-put-together AR56+ players without using gimmicks to force comp changes.

    I honestly think they should pick up someone(s) from a true MMO's staff that does encounter design. Or from the Monster Hunter team; either direction would be preferable to drift towards rather than continuing on the hp-iceberg-with-weird hitbox or big damage route we're on.

    The events where you can tailor the difficulty yourself have been fun for me. Signora boss battle was ok as well (except the one time I forgot she turns into an icicle and didn't bring any pyro). Giving a dungeon event like this static level enemies is kinda odd on the other hand, it's going to impossible for new players and a cakewalk for us veterans, even if we are f2p. If the Ruin Graders had been lvl 94 or something at least it would've been a fight.

    I do agree that the balance is all over the place but given gacha mechanics and resulting massive differences in combat strength it's not very surprising. I'm not sure how much MMO designers would help, in MMO fights you know fairly well what sort of team you can expect but in GI there's tons of difference between having ZL or not having him for example. Some of the new bosses are worrying to me too, sometimes it feels like they accidently made shields too good and now they are overcorrecting by enemies attacking too quickly and too hard which just makes shields even more important. Given they in practice can't nerf characters in a gacha game they have limited leeway in trying to challenge the player (see corrosion for example).

    I think it's okay if they tailor fights so there's a "right" way to do them, as with Pyro Hypostasis, Azdaha and (less) Signora, and design to that. You'd need to set a fairly broad window and test comps that seem plausible for hitting that target.

    A lot of their encounter design lately is a reaction to self-created problems they've had trouble fixing by introducing new characters. Pyro being Damage King except that they keep re-running Childe, too-short windows for Razor / Eula / Xinyan to go off as physical carries, and Zhongli giving people battleship armor are broad areas I can think of, for some examples.

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

    Mirkel
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I like the general way they handle difficulty and rewards. In most things, the first and easiest difficulty in an event will get you the primogems and any major rewards like crowns or gadgets. Anything harder just nets you crystals/books for exp. So if you can't do the harder stuff, you're not missing out on much.

    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
    PSN: TheWolfman64 3DS/Pokemon Y: 0774-4614-4065/NNID: the_wolfman64
    AuralynxSpoiteMoander
  • eMoandereMoander Registered User regular
    I like the general way they handle difficulty and rewards. In most things, the first and easiest difficulty in an event will get you the primogems and any major rewards like crowns or gadgets. Anything harder just nets you crystals/books for exp. So if you can't do the harder stuff, you're not missing out on much.

    Yeah, its a pretty refreshing design philosophy imo. In the very few cases where I found a challenge was just not doable for me at the highest difficulty, I've never been worried about just skipping it. I think it also really knocks down any questions around pay-to-win; like sure the whales can clear these events in a few seconds, but at best they are getting like a few thousand mora additional vs an F2P which can still get all the real power generating items and match progression in the same way.

    On the flip side, I keep asking for guilds and more co-op raids and such on the surveys, but I can see how that would start to go against this philosophy. What I do like are the events where you can 'check out' your friends' characters for use in your own activities. That feels to me like a real sweet spot; I would love to be able to mess around with Vagrant's Ganyu or Cursed's Eula for example. And if me using your characters returned them with some extra artifact levels or something there would be real incentives on all sides to really build communities around specific party comps.

    Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Genshin Impact: 605683619
    Shadowfire
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I think I really like this event. The first part was definitely on the easy side, but the concept is really strong. The areas between each room are kind of a waste of time, but they're not long and give you a speed buff anyway, and any kind of healer or shielder can pretty easily negate the traps. At least until they introduce some kind of cursed seal that powers them up by like 10x. Maybe it's the Slay the Spire fan in me talking, but I really hope they make this more deep, polished, and difficult (or at least, adding higher difficulty levels with very minor additional rewards) in the future.

    If I have a complaint, it's the presence of explosive barrels. I guess they are supposed to be helpful? It's hard to say that they are supposed to be hazards, when you can easily just snipe them all before triggering the enemies to appear, and having the ability to purchase an "upgrade" that increases the number of them is just baffling.

  • mildlymorbidmildlymorbid Registered User regular
    In my first room, I got a charm that made me immune to explosive barrel damage. 3 rooms later I got another charm that upped explosive barrel damage 2000%.

    One shot any room that had them from then on. :P

    Steam
    3DS: 1908-2926-7428
    eMoanderAshtonDragonShadowfireBrodyMcMoogleDoctor Detroit
  • XantusXantus Registered User regular
    edited October 21
    If I have a complaint, it's the presence of explosive barrels. I guess they are supposed to be helpful? It's hard to say that they are supposed to be hazards, when you can easily just snipe them all before triggering the enemies to appear, and having the ability to purchase an "upgrade" that increases the number of them is just baffling.

    there's an upgrade charm you can get that massively increases the damage they do when they explode and also makes your characters immune to the explosion.
    i basically oneshot about half the mobs using that charm.

    there's also upgrades you get that increase your atk or def based on how many destructible objects you've hit.

    i actually hit several "traps do extra damage" curses and the lightning arrow darts started hitting me for 5-7k. coulda been dicey without qiqi+xingqiu healing all the time.

    Xantus on
    Paths of Exiled - (waffenheimer)
    Domination -> BrunswickBeardcombe - SuperKudukuJazz
    mildlymorbid
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Alright, now I actually kinda hope there's even more stuff like that, and again that they skyrocket the difficulty. I love the idea of being able to do different "builds" depending on which charms you pick up.

  • MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    One fun charm I saw posted on reddit was +1 constellation on one of your characters. Would be great to get to try out some of the 5* constellations.

  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    One thing I don’t understand is the combat/support team stuff. I only did the first floor before I had to log so may have just not seen it, but it seemed to do nothing.

    Auralynx
  • XantusXantus Registered User regular
    the true challenge of the new event ;D

    Paths of Exiled - (waffenheimer)
    Domination -> BrunswickBeardcombe - SuperKudukuJazz
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    One thing I don’t understand is the combat/support team stuff. I only did the first floor before I had to log so may have just not seen it, but it seemed to do nothing.

    My suspicion is that your Support Team tags in if the Combat Team goes down, but it's possible we'll be forcibly swapped to them by stuff in later levels, I guess?

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • XantusXantus Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    cursedking wrote: »
    One thing I don’t understand is the combat/support team stuff. I only did the first floor before I had to log so may have just not seen it, but it seemed to do nothing.

    My suspicion is that your Support Team tags in if the Combat Team goes down, but it's possible we'll be forcibly swapped to them by stuff in later levels, I guess?

    i think they're just optional swap-ins when you get to those green party icon rooms.

    two of the challenges even say "use only a total of 6 characters" for the later levels.

    Paths of Exiled - (waffenheimer)
    Domination -> BrunswickBeardcombe - SuperKudukuJazz
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »
    One thing I don’t understand is the combat/support team stuff. I only did the first floor before I had to log so may have just not seen it, but it seemed to do nothing.

    You can rotate out team members at recovery points. If you want to just damage blitz for a while and then tag in, like, Barbara for a little bit after you get dog corroded, go for it.

  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited October 22
    the true challenge of the new event ;D


    Not just solo with Keqing, but done on a phone.

    Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    Frem
  • PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    I hit AR26 last night… what’s the deal with the new quests that I unlocked that require keys?

    Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    Penumbra wrote: »
    I hit AR26 last night… what’s the deal with the new quests that I unlocked that require keys?

    There are Character-specific world quests (that accompanied their introduction), and Hangouts, which are quasi-dates with specific characters.

    Shadowfire
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »
    Penumbra wrote: »
    I hit AR26 last night… what’s the deal with the new quests that I unlocked that require keys?

    There are Character-specific world quests (that accompanied their introduction), and Hangouts, which are quasi-dates with specific characters.

    And they can be interesting, but are also a huge pain in the ass when you unlocked one, and now you can't complete some other quest until you complete the character specific ones.

    Also, Hangouts are a sort of choose your own adventure sort of deal.

    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

    The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

    Steam: Korvalain
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    So I managed to loft a Cicin Mage onto some of the scenery cages with Dawn on my first run. Had to wear her down with the giant upwards arc on the second hit of Fatal Rainscreen since I had no ranged characters around.

    Between that and the juggling-act that has resulted from co-op with Raidens, I'm finally starting to see a down-side to Overload as Diluc.

    The turbo-staggers remain hilarious on medium-weight targets, though.

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I've been messing with a weird team lately that's been a blast. Raiden/Jean/Kazuha/Lisa. Now that I have 4VV with around 800 total EM for him he's really enabling Lisa's damage. It's real dumb and fun.

    Still sure do wish lightning was a bit better though.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    metaghostAuralynx
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    800 EM Kazuha is a delight. Can’t imagine how nuts he might be with his Banner Weapon.

  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    metaghost wrote: »
    800 EM Kazuha is a delight. Can’t imagine how nuts he might be with his Banner Weapon.

    I'm sure, but I'm not insane enough to go for a weapon that exactly one person will get use out of. Iron Sting could be better but it will suffice.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    metaghost wrote: »
    800 EM Kazuha is a delight. Can’t imagine how nuts he might be with his Banner Weapon.

    I'm sure, but I'm not insane enough to go for a weapon that exactly one person will get use out of. Iron Sting could be better but it will suffice.

    I actually got that weapon without getting Kazuha, awkwardly. Turns out, it's an absolute beast of a weapon on Bennett. Also Kaeya but he doesn't get to carry it nearly as often as Bennett for some reason.

    That being said, Kazuha is my single most-wanted character, just above Hu Tao. I will be watching out for a rerun of him like a hawk.

  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    metaghost wrote: »
    800 EM Kazuha is a delight. Can’t imagine how nuts he might be with his Banner Weapon.

    I'm sure, but I'm not insane enough to go for a weapon that exactly one person will get use out of. Iron Sting could be better but it will suffice.

    I actually got that weapon without getting Kazuha, awkwardly. Turns out, it's an absolute beast of a weapon on Bennett. Also Kaeya but he doesn't get to carry it nearly as often as Bennett for some reason.

    That being said, Kazuha is my single most-wanted character, just above Hu Tao. I will be watching out for a rerun of him like a hawk.

    I like that I can swap a couple artifacts and a weapon and go from EM support to DPS monster with him. He's just fun. Kazuha is a good boy.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Well, I sure do have a Yanfei set instead of replacement artifacts for Diluc after some revisits of CWoF with a more-appropriate team. I guess that's something?

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I continue to really like the current event. Rolled with a Yanfei party today, and it felt really good to stack up pyro buff and vaporize buff cards. Wound up being incredibly overpowered by the end, which is I guess a problem and I do want higher difficulties, but it's satisfying regardless.

    Also did floor 11 of the current spiral abyss, and I kinda like it. No bullshit to complain about, lenient timers for the first two chambers. Dealing with two cubes (and one of them being the pyro cube) is certainly gonna be a problem for some people, but thankfully the hydro cube isn't so bad. This was actually my first time fighting it, so I went and fought it in the world a couple times before attempting the abyss. Just swapping Bennett's artifacts to Crimson Witch so that he could do some good dps was more than enough. Relied on Ganyu for taking out the slimes at the end, but I'm pretty sure Bennett and Xiangling could do it no problem.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I continue to really like the current event. Rolled with a Yanfei party today, and it felt really good to stack up pyro buff and vaporize buff cards. Wound up being incredibly overpowered by the end, which is I guess a problem and I do want higher difficulties, but it's satisfying regardless.

    Also did floor 11 of the current spiral abyss, and I kinda like it. No bullshit to complain about, lenient timers for the first two chambers. Dealing with two cubes (and one of them being the pyro cube) is certainly gonna be a problem for some people, but thankfully the hydro cube isn't so bad. This was actually my first time fighting it, so I went and fought it in the world a couple times before attempting the abyss. Just swapping Bennett's artifacts to Crimson Witch so that he could do some good dps was more than enough. Relied on Ganyu for taking out the slimes at the end, but I'm pretty sure Bennett and Xiangling could do it no problem.

    The dark secret of the Hydro Cube is that you want at least one Cryo character along for the regen slimes; Rosaria and Kaeya kill them faster than anyone else.

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

  • XantusXantus Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I continue to really like the current event. Rolled with a Yanfei party today, and it felt really good to stack up pyro buff and vaporize buff cards. Wound up being incredibly overpowered by the end, which is I guess a problem and I do want higher difficulties, but it's satisfying regardless.

    Also did floor 11 of the current spiral abyss, and I kinda like it. No bullshit to complain about, lenient timers for the first two chambers. Dealing with two cubes (and one of them being the pyro cube) is certainly gonna be a problem for some people, but thankfully the hydro cube isn't so bad. This was actually my first time fighting it, so I went and fought it in the world a couple times before attempting the abyss. Just swapping Bennett's artifacts to Crimson Witch so that he could do some good dps was more than enough. Relied on Ganyu for taking out the slimes at the end, but I'm pretty sure Bennett and Xiangling could do it no problem.

    The dark secret of the Hydro Cube is that you want at least one Cryo character along for the regen slimes; Rosaria and Kaeya kill them faster than anyone else.

    one good jean burst right in the middle will also take out all 3 regen slimes at the end.

    Paths of Exiled - (waffenheimer)
    Domination -> BrunswickBeardcombe - SuperKudukuJazz
    Shadowfire
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Cleared floor 12 with 9 stars as well, and I like that floor, too. Grouping stuff in the third chamber might be kinda inconsistent, but otherwise I found it has the right amount of difficulty without having any annoying bullshit. I'm definitely getting tired of Maguu Kenki, though. It's a fine enemy but I feel like it's been on every rotation for months now.

    I'm especially happy with it because I got to use a Raiden team for one half (national team) and the Beidou team on the other. I had to sub out Xingqiu in the latter team for Mona though since he was busy on the first half, which... worked well enough I suppose. It's possible someone else might've been better. Managed to clear on a run where Beidou died, so the dps check didn't feel super tight to me compared to some past floor 12s.

  • XantusXantus Registered User regular
    edited October 25
    Trial 2 of the event was... certianly a lot harder.. I don't think i'll be trying for the no deaths challenge ;p
    i even have my world level lowered but the fight with all the spectres was just kinda ridiculous.. and the lawachurls were wayy more HP sponges compared to the first trial.

    it's quite a lot of fighting without being able to save progress, if yer not steamrolling it. plus the encounters are randomized, i've read people having abyss lector spawn as one of the decisive fights which really doesn't make me wanna try to replay the whole 2 floors just for 30 more primos >.>

    since it was mostly cryo.. i brought venti/yanfei/bennett/kokomi.
    any wrong dash and yanfei would just get pancaked by the lawachurls .. but at least kokomi does decent damage and i still finished the whole run.

    bringing yoimiya seems like it'd be a cruel joke..and my diluc isn't built much..not sure how i'd improve on that team. maybe swapping Venti for Ning to have some shield.

    Xantus on
    Paths of Exiled - (waffenheimer)
    Domination -> BrunswickBeardcombe - SuperKudukuJazz
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    The Lector spawned on both of my decisive fights. Ganyu mostly shut him down but it's still not fun! I have to go back today to get the no deaths.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    The Lector spawned on both of my decisive fights. Ganyu mostly shut him down but it's still not fun! I have to go back today to get the no deaths.

    Yeah, my first run ended to a pretty nasty Lector, Hydro Mage, Cryo Mage, Geo Shaman combination; I missed the Shaman on my initial Dawn and got buried in reaction-staggers - there were a couple of the powerup auras in there as well.

    I was a little more prepared for it the second go.

    kshu0oba7xnr.png

Sign In or Register to comment.