As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MENA] The Middle East and North Africa

1100101102103104106»

• Options
    HydropoloHydropolo Registered User regular
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    I mean, I wouldn't object to a limited ceasefire now to get aid to civilians and calm shit down a bit if the only alternative is the status quo. Because [not killing innocents] > [killing innocents], and I think what Israel is doing now is ultimately counterproductive and will lead to more deaths on both sides overall.

But if we're talking "what would be an optimal solution" I think that something like more thoughtful targeting to eliminate (to the extent possible) civilian casualties and gestures made to show support for non-terrorist Palestinians would be aces.

Honestly, I don't think Bibi is going to do either, but that's why this is "D&D" and not "Predict What Is Actually Likely To Happen."

Oh sure, that just wasn't the discussion that was happening. I agree on the final point entirely and I think we're largely in agreement at this point. If you want to continue, we can take it up in the new thread but I think this was petered out.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular