MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I HAVE PASSED MY TRAINING/FINAL EXAM

Now to do wordle so I can remind myself I am ultimately inferior

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Top Gun is an anagram of Pot Gnu

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i've already had a guy tell me to suck a dick for killing a mob he thought was his and the throw a tantrum in /ooc about it

ah the good ole days

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    POG Nut

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i've already had a guy tell me to suck a dick for killing a mob he thought was his and the throw a tantrum in /ooc about it

ah the good ole days

This takes me back

• Options

ah the good ole days

Tumsboo is out of town and I have a 4 day weekend

Is EQ a good time investment y/y

(Who finishes Elden Ring lmao)

• Options
    I have to go out of my way these days to be told to go suck a dick.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »

ah the good ole days

Tumsboo is out of town and I have a 4 day weekend

Is EQ a good time investment y/y

(Who finishes Elden Ring lmao)

maybe if you had a 4 month weekend

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    Its true, when I was just a wee lad working at Electronics Boutique in the local mall all i had to do was tell someone they cant return DVDs with the seals broken.

'Hi I'm here to return these, I have the receipt'
    Sorry sir, I cant accept a return on a DVD where the seal is broken.
    'Its within 14 days, I have the receipt?'
    Yeah, sorry I can do a trade in but thats about it.
    'Oh ok.... SUCK my DICK!.
    No thanks? Is there... something else i can help you with?
    *storms off*

Oh retail, what a miserable place to be employed.

/Plays Bruce Springsteen Glory Days

Alexandier on
  • Options
    People say like “oh to be young again” but I’m aware of reincarnation right so I’ll be like “oh to be a filthy clam getting pecked by a rabid seagull again”

• Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    Blimps blimps blimps

Yes yes yes

I was like ah a post of cult- then you took it too far

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    sitting in a queue to play a 23 year old game here we go boys

are you playing EQ again you rascal

well i've been playing EQ again for a couple months now but they've launched a new Classic server today

I had a lot of fun on Aradune

hmm

AresProphet if you do give it a shot i'm on Yelniak as Chanus

I've spent the last 5 months restarting on the Project 99 Green server, I dunno if I have it in me to do a 3rd fresh EQ start in 2 years. Even if progression servers are a totally different thing.

I duoed with my brother for like 80% of my time on Aradune and that kind of saved it for me. The rampant use of ShowEQ and bots and RMT (both unsanctioned and the pay to win stuff) and such really soured the experience so we just 4 boxed (2x2 true boxing) endgame stuff ourselves up through Kunark using instances mostly. Helped us be able to camp things the 24/7 pick snipers would otherwise have locked down.

P99 at least trades all those problems for a smaller set of more tolerable ones.

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Apparently, this is the Satanist episode of Walker: Texas Ranger.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I'm giving structured writing a shot again, this time with Logseq ("log seek") which is free and open-source. Roam was nice, but not $15/month nice.

Aaanyway, writing something vaguely diary-like suddenly feels creepy when you can cross-reference pages, wiki-style.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    it’s not called sometimesquest

tho tbh when i played it for the first time i was blown away by how much it’s just a MUD with graphics on top

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »

tho tbh when i played it for the first time i was blown away by how much it’s just a MUD with graphics on top

Infrequent Quest

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Loot is for Cwesters

• Options

you had to say shit at npcs to progress quests

but I loved it for years

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Look I just want a first person single/multiplayer game where I can explore a large fantastic world full of mystery and not have it crash on me because I picked up a broom or opened a door.

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    And I don’t want to grind bear ass

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

A.V.A.T.A.R bby

• Options
    jsve5tlg0ptt.png

• Options
    I have ff14 for that

I log into a mud infrequently but people play it 10 hours a day and I don't have that time or energy and don't know anyone that plays

• Options
    If they’re old enough to enjoy a MUD they’re probably retired

boom gottem

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Dowloaded apex legends mobile, I know it's all bots but winning a match still feels good. Compared to waiting in matchmaking for 2 minutes on PC and immediately getting squad wiped in roughly the same amount of time when starting a match.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    I'm giving structured writing a shot again, this time with Logseq ("log seek") which is free and open-source. Roam was nice, but not $15/month nice.

Aaanyway, writing something vaguely diary-like suddenly feels creepy when you can cross-reference pages, wiki-style.

I’m currently taking a screenwriting course on Udemy thanks to Bank I Work At.

I just started but it’s definitely helped me organize how I go about thinking up concepts for campaign settings, adventures, general storytelling etc.

• Options
    If they’re old enough to enjoy a MUD they’re probably retired

boom gottem

probably

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    my cat will get so fat. I gave her extra food tonight cuz she be yellin

Tomorrow i'll split her food in two meals.

• Options
    Finally,

a cat discovered second, better dinner by shouting

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Fucking hell Horizon 1 is so much harder than Horizon 2

I started on medium and now I'm on easy and I still can't quest two levels above mine

It's fun though

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    jsve5tlg0ptt.png

Snorting, not screaming, snorting :tongue:

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

I started on medium and now I'm on easy and I still can't quest two levels above mine

It's fun though

i didn't realize that Forza Horizon was an RPG.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Also the new Top Gun is everything you ever wanted if you liked the old Top Gun

It's great.

• Options
    Also the new Top Gun is everything you ever wanted if you liked the old Top Gun

It's great.

on a scale of "I'm not joining a foreigh military force" to "Service Guarantees Citizenship"....

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited May 2022
    my cat will get so fat. I gave her extra food tonight cuz she be yellin

Tomorrow i'll split her food in two meals.

we had a much smarter plan with our cat, save all that tedious labour by just having his food out all the time

the cat outplayed us of course so now he complains at us until we get up, walk with him to his overflowing food bowl and confirm that it does, indeed, contain pellets, before he'll eat

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

It's fun though

You at the beginning of the game?

Game-play spoilers:
    Early game it was difficult for me to do anything but sneaky sneak until I leveled up and got better arrows+3 arrow shot for sniping humans.

Also, traps/tripwires for the BIG BOTS

• Options

It's fun though

Game-play spoilers:
    Early game it was difficult for me to do anything but sneaky sneak until I leveled up and got better arrows+3 arrow shot for sniping humans.

Yeah I'm figuring that out. I'm still in the starting area around lvl 14 now and that's been my experience. I just wasn't used to that combat style in Forbidden West cause I ran through that like a Ginger Ninja

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    vet said he ought to gain some weight a good while back so we started on wet food, as well

so now being home is a lot of trying to get the cat to clarify what the fuck he wants when he complains, since it could be wanting the wet food (which is mainly just a sauce hustle to him) or downstairs to the dry food or to go outside or to go outside by a different door and maybe just to have some scritches

he will not indicate by walking in the direction of the thing or anything, you fucking figure it out, human

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Download the latest build of PCSX2. They really fixed it up. It runs like Duckstation now.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular

It's fun though

Game-play spoilers:

Yeah I'm figuring that out. I'm still in the starting area around lvl 14 now and that's been my experience. I just wasn't used to that combat style in Forbidden West cause I ran through that like a Ginger Ninja

It's been a while since I played HZD (one of my favorite games ever) but I definitely remember
    Tear i think it was called, the ability to strip parts/armor from mobs)
    to be really strong, especially on harder mobs.

This discussion has been closed.