As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tacterrian Recon

2»

• Options
    Creambun 007Creambun 007 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The scopes on the end of the gun aren't out of perspective. If they were attached directly under eachother, they would be, but the bottom one is offset to the left, hugging the contour of the gun as it tapers downwards. I'd draw a diagram, but I'm too sleepy.

Creambun 007 on
    Diggity.
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    oh man that digicamo pic gave me quite a hardy chuckle gibbs. Also I'm still loving locust... MOAR

Prospicience on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The scopes on the end of the gun aren't out of perspective. If they were attached directly under eachother, they would be, but the bottom one is offset to the left, hugging the contour of the gun as it tapers downwards. I'd draw a diagram, but I'm too sleepy.
    Nevertheless, all the scopes would be pointing forwards in the same direction, all of them are cylinders. Definitely one of the ones on the front is facing more up than forwards. The circles should all the the same shape as far as perspective on them.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    recon.jpg
    Finito!

McGibs on
    website_header.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Nice... and the camo looks like it could actually work!

Brolo on
  • Options
    JWashkeJWashke Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Thats awesome McGibs. I love how hes like stepping out of the frame.

JWashke on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    JWashke wrote: »
    Thats awesome McGibs. I love how hes like stepping out of the frame.

Yeah, I feel like I'm being stalked when I look at it...

Also, love the coloring, I need to work on restraint.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such