Options

BWbits mega bag tradeapalooza

• Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You want one, or both?

I want those robed torsos, that fantasy banner, and as many marine bits as you think is fair ;)

Ein on
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Which marine bits are you most interested in from what I have?

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Wulf wrote: »

Heads, shoulders, maybe a pair of arms or two?

Ein on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jam, Mani, Gym, your stuff is sent out.

I had 3 packages with 3 different addresses, but I'm 90% sure I got them all right :D

Jam - Your package cost me $7 to send! It didn't weigh that much more, but man. I don't care really, I just curious as to why it cost 5 times more then the other ones, lol. Damn New Jersey. :P

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Sharp101 wrote: »
    Jam, Mani, Gym, your stuff is sent out.

I had 3 packages with 3 different addresses, but I'm 90% sure I got them all right :D

Jam - Your package cost me $7 to send! It didn't weigh that much more, but man. I don't care really, I just curious as to why it cost 5 times more then the other ones, lol. Damn New Jersey. :P

Uh..

I don't know? I had one of the post offices do that to me once, and then I got an envelope in the mail a few days later full of a few dollar bills and exact change with the note 'Sorry, overcharged you! - Marlene' in my mailbox a few days later. Lol

Ein on
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Wulf wrote: »

Heads, shoulders, maybe a pair of arms or two?

Okay PM me your info and I will send out a padded envelope today when I do a mail run.

Edit: Okay, got it. Will be heading out today at 3:30, and should get to you by thursday. Man.. 58¢ to ship this... Highway robbery :P

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    MidnightFox0083MidnightFox0083 Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    Just got my bag in, so I still need to take pics. Off the top of my head, though I know I have plenty(7-10) Orc heads, both arms for the Orc Charioteer with spear, 5-6 Ogre heads, some gutplates, some High and Wood Elven gubbinz(including half a steed!), some Saurus bodies, a Standing plastic Empire General torso and left handed pistol(actual two of each, but I have a plan for one), 3-4 Marine torsos(the back half only, LoL), 3 Marine legs, a full set of Crux Terminatus Terminator shoulder pads, and a Storm Shield Left arm minus the Shield(if anyone's really interested in this one, I have Shields I can supply as well as 5 more complete sets and 2 Thunder hammer right arms). There's more, but photos would be better than me attempting to ID them. I'll also get some pics of other random bits. Send me a PM if you want anything listed(and later pictured). I'm looking for a set of Fire Warrior legs, a Land Raider Door(maybe 2, any flavor), and a Saurus Sword right arm.

MidnightFox0083 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Just got my bag in, so I still need to take pics. Off the top of my head, though I know I have plenty(7-10) Orc heads, both arms for the Orc Charioteer with spear, 5-6 Ogre heads, some gutplates, some High and Wood Elven gubbinz(including half a steed!), some Saurus bodies, a Standing plastic Empire General torso and left handed pistol(actual two of each, but I have a plan for one), 3-4 Marine torsos(the back half only, LoL), 3 Marine legs, a full set of Crux Terminatus Terminator shoulder pads, and a Storm Shield Left arm minus the Shield(if anyone's really interested in this one, I have Shields I can supply as well as 5 more complete sets and 2 Thunder hammer right arms). There's more, but photos would be better than me attempting to ID them. I'll also get some pics of other random bits. Send me a PM if you want anything listed(and later pictured). I'm looking for a set of Fire Warrior legs, a Land Raider Door(maybe 2, any flavor), and a Saurus Sword right arm.

I would love to get some marine legs, but I don't think I have anything on your wants list there.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Fire Warrior legs?

dsc00038dw7.gif

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007

I would love to get some marine legs, but I don't think I have anything on your wants list there.

I'd love those orc spear arms, an ogre head and a glace at what orc heads you have as well as whatever other bits you have. I'll try to get some pics of my stuff up tonight, I jsut didn't get a chance last night.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I'd love those orc spear arms, an ogre head and a glace at what orc heads you have as well as whatever other bits you have. I'll try to get some pics of my stuff up tonight, I jsut didn't get a chance last night.

If you have some of the stuff Fox wants we might be able to arrange a triangular trade or something.

I will take photos of my ork stuff when I get home in a couple hours.

Ein on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jam, I was going to take that photo but I'm off to a movie so I'll try to get it tomorrow morning before I got to work.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Jam, I was going to take that photo but I'm off to a movie so I'll try to get it tomorrow morning before I got to work.

No big, man. The Russ ain't going anywhere.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    HEY JAM CAN I HAVE THAT RUSS?

(ha, just kidding)

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well guys I actually think I might keep all my bitz. I went nuts last night and started piece-mealing together stuff and I've made quite a few interesting abominations. I'm about to start painting and I just feel like at some point I might use all this stuff.

I think this is like pack rat syndrome kicking in.

Shogun on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Rank asked about ork heads:

orkheads.jpg

Also I don't know what else you want photographed so pick some stuff.

orkbin.jpg

Lastly, adding an item to my 'WANT' pile:

dgbit.jpg

That icon comes off the Assault Terminator sprue, and it is the spitting image of the Death Guard logo. I need a couple.

Ein on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    holy shit, jam

alright, guys. Sorry about this, but here's a fucking huge dump. 42 images incoming.
    bitz_01.jpg

bitz_02.jpg

bitz_03.jpg

bitz_04.jpg

bitz_05.jpg

bitz_06.jpg

bitz_07.jpg

bitz_09.jpg

bitz_10.jpg

bitz_11.jpg

bitz_12.jpg

bitz_13.jpg

bitz_14.jpg

bitz_15.jpg

bitz_16.jpg

bitz_17.jpg

bitz_18.jpg

bitz_19.jpg

bitz_20.jpg

bitz_21.jpg

bitz_22.jpg

bitz_23.jpg

bitz_24.jpg

bitz_25.jpg

bitz_26.jpg

bitz_27.jpg

bitz_28.jpg

bitz_29.jpg

bitz_30.jpg

bitz_31.jpg

bitz_32.jpg

bitz_33.jpg

bitz_34.jpg

bitz_35.jpg

bitz_36.jpg

bitz_37.jpg

bitz_38.jpg

bitz_39.jpg

bitz_40.jpg

bitz_41.jpg

bitz_42.jpg

looking for trades any orc fantasy bits, some space marine stuff and anything else rock-em-sock-em-awesome

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    THAT CANNON RANK THAT CANNON

DO WANT

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    which cannon

the empire one?

I have the long-barreled one, too, if you want

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    which cannon

the empire one?

I have the long-barreled one, too, if you want

The empire one yes.
    I'd be interested in the long barreled one as well though.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rankenphile: A piece question. In picture 5? there are some mounted legs for some form of cavalry. What model did that come from. It looks pretty basic and I keep trying to find some good cavalry to convert into Cadian Rough Riders.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    edited August 2007
    some empire mounted knight would be my guess. Dunno, exactly, it was sort of inherited.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Damn, dont want this thread to fall off the back end....

I should have brought this up earlier, but I need 4 Large Monster bases (fantasy). I really dont want to spend $10 for a bag of 16 or however many come in that bag.... and I could work around only having one... but I do need at least one. 4 Would be ideal....

Anyone help me out?

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You mean the 60 mm ones? I think I have several in my big box o' nids.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    50mm I'm pretty sure.

-edit-
    Yeah, like these
    04050j.jpg

I think their 40k equivalent are 60mm

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sharp, I sent your bits yesterday. Sorry for the delay.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    no worries.

You should get yours early next week. I sent them Tuesday and it takes about a week.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    50mm I'm pretty sure.

-edit-
    Yeah, like these
    04050j.jpg

I think their 40k equivalent are 60mm
    Whoops, I over looked the 'fantasy' part somehow. Tyranids, they don't cotton well to corners, so all I have are round bases, I think. I know some fantasy bases were mixed in there, but I don't remember any big ones.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    no worries.

You should get yours early next week. I sent them Tuesday and it takes about a week.

I actually got it today :o

thank you, sir

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Dammit Jam!

I threw a couple extra things into your bag, in which was some extra ogre weapons. I forgot to set aside the 3 left hand clubs I needed for my plague Riders :P

Oh well, I know a couple ogre players I can get them off of. :D

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Shaaarp! That would be totally rad, but there's one thing in that photo that I need, and that is the glyph of the ork face in profile. I love that fucking thing and want to put it on something, but I've never been able to get ahold of it.

Of course, the rest is good too. ;)

As for tank bitz, this is the entirety of stuff I have.

rhinoparts.jpg
    I missed them the first time around, but I really need a pair of rhino headlights. You want to see how much it costs to slap them in an envelope and mail them to Japan? Make them the trade for the FB chaoes bodies.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    They got traded away to someone already, along with my two rhinos. :( Sorry.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ein and Timspork,
    I went into work this morning and saw that I had both your bitz packages.
    Ein sent me the orkiest package I've ever received.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    They got traded away to someone already, along with my two rhinos. :( Sorry.

Ratapples. No headlights at all, anywhere?

Anyone got some rhino headlights?

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'll check my bitz bucket.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

alright, guys. Sorry about this, but here's a fucking huge dump. 42 images incoming.

bitz_34.jpg

You still got that Dreadnought Missile launcher? I need me one of those.
    I'll check my bitz bucket.
    I shall keep my prehensile manipulatory digits crossed.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    yup. still got it.

What'cha got in trade? I'm primarily looking for fantasy orc stuff right now, but I'm fairly open.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I've got two decently painted metal black orcs, and some random orc bits from the last grab bags. I'm still waiting on my current ones to arrive, but they're currently doodling around in the states.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    awesome. Let me know what you're willing to trade for them and we'll make a deal.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Gabbo: Awesome!

Jam: Sorry I forgot I was going to take pics of my Bitz box. Do you still have that Russ?

Librarian's ghost on