As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dear Women: What's Wrong with the Doggy-Style?

• Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    There's only one way to settle this... We try out every single sexual position and ask the girl it's being done on if she finds it demeaning.

Johannen on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm wondering, how do people feel about those lower-back tattoos as it relates to this? Sorry if it's already been covered, I only skimmed the thread.

Unless those are like targeting arrows or inked-on merkins...

'Cause, like, the women get those tattoos on their own, unless there is some kind of crazy pressure from guys for women to get ass-tats that I am ignorant of.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    There's only one way to settle this... We try out every single sexual position and ask the girl it's being done on if she finds it demeaning.

Just to be sure, we need at least half-a-dozen people wearing labcoats and taking detailed notes in the room to observe.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The Cat wrote: »

Just to be sure, we need at least half-a-dozen people wearing labcoats and taking detailed notes in the room to observe.

Kinsey Mk II.

...that isn't fair, the man did groundbreaking work.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

Masters & Johnson Mk II.

Fixed.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I'm wondering, how do people feel about those lower-back tattoos as it relates to this? Sorry if it's already been covered, I only skimmed the thread.

Unless those are like targeting arrows or inked-on merkins...

'Cause, like, the women get those tattoos on their own, unless there is some kind of crazy pressure from guys for women to get ass-tats that I am ignorant of.

I've got a friend who's enamored with them. He refers to them frequently as either "whorespot" or "the target."

Dunno why I wanted to talk about them, honestly. They're just fascinating to me, because it seems like the girls that get them never quite realize that 1) they're fucking everywhere you look, and 2) it's not going to go away.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    thundercakethundercake Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I heard a story from a girl I went to college with once. She got her name tattooed over her ass so, and I quote, "the guy would remember what to yell."

thundercake on
  • Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dunno why I wanted to talk about them, honestly. They're just fascinating to me, because it seems like the girls that get them never quite realize that 1) they're fucking everywhere you look, and 2) it's not going to go away.
    It will be pretty funny in about sixty years when nursing homes are full of octogenarians with lower back tatoos. In any case, it's not a big deal - I can think of many worse places to get tatoos.

Big Dookie on
    Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    My girlfriend doesn't like doggy style because it makes her feel like she's going to piss herself. I'm assuming not all women have that problem, though...

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Internal female anatomy is surprisingly* variable, and that not an uncommon response to hitting the G-spot. Its not fun for everyone. I will say everyone benefits from a strong pelvic floor though, male or female, and that a lot of minor sexual complaints tend to clear up when that's worked on.

*well, it should really be a surprise considering how variable humans are as a rule, but we're funny about things we can't see.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    GlyphGlyph Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    My girlfriend doesn't like doggy style because it makes her feel like she's going to piss herself.

Oh that's sexy.

Glyph on
  • Options
    Dulcius_ex_asperisDulcius_ex_asperis Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Uh...anything involving orgasm, I've heard, will make a girl feel like she's about to pee herself.

I mean, I identify with that.

Dulcius_ex_asperis on
  • Options
    CylaranaCylarana Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    My wife won't do doggy style :( But then again, she's 5'11 and I'm 6'0 so the anatomy just doesn't work. I have a very long torso (I look like a damn gorilla!) and she has very long legs (good god finding pants in extra-long is hard), so I wind up hanging out several inches about her back if I'm on my knees. Also, she says it makes her feel awkward and very insecure. Normally she's fairly open to sexual positions/ideas, at least to try them, but not that one. *sigh*.

I still miss it though. :*(

And what the hell is Reverse Cowgirl? I've tried a variety of positions in my life, but names escape me...usually we just give descriptions. EDIT: Nevermind I wiki'd it. That's our current favorite :D

Cylarana on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Uh...anything involving orgasm, I've heard, will make a girl feel like she's about to pee herself.

I mean, I identify with that.

uh no, its not universal. doesn't mean there's anything wrong, though.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    Dulcius_ex_asperisDulcius_ex_asperis Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I guess I should have just said...yeah, I know what that's like. And I've heard other women say the same.

Dulcius_ex_asperis on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well, I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging, but my current girlfriend had shitty boyfriends before me who never really cared about pleasuring her. As a result, sex was pretty straightforward for a while, and she usually took care of herself, with only minimal assistance from me, before she would take care of me.

It was still good though, so I didn't complain, but I always felt bad that I couldn't do anything for her during intercourse.

Eventually I convinced her to try doggy style. At first, she acquiesced for my sake, and didn't expect to get much out of it. I'll spare you the details, but the session ended with both of us collapsing and her exclaiming wide-eyed: "That's NEVER happened before!".

So, you know, it all depends on the partner etc etc...

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well, I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging, but my current girlfriend had shitty boyfriends before me who never really cared about pleasuring her. As a result, sex was pretty straightforward for a while, and she usually took care of herself, with only minimal assistance from me, before she would take care of me.

It was still good though, so I didn't complain, but I always felt bad that I couldn't do anything for her during intercourse.

Eventually I convinced her to try doggy style. At first, she acquiesced for my sake, and didn't expect to get much out of it. I'll spare you the details, but the session ended with both of us collapsing and her exclaiming wide-eyed: "That's NEVER happened before!".

You wore the zombie mask and made groaning noises right? Right?

Waka Laka on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Waka Laka wrote: »

Women love that shit! :lol:

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Waka Laka wrote: »

Women love that shit! :lol:

:^::^::^:

Halloween must be a great time for you. :P

Waka Laka on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    What the hell is a pelvic floor?

Shinto on
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    What the hell is a pelvic floor?

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I think it's basically the muscles around the area of the perrenium. I think that area's called either the taint or the gooch, depending on locality.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I think that area's called either the taint or the gooch, depending on locality.

ITT, advanced medical terminology.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    gray404ie9.png

Even after reading the wiki entry, I don't know what it is.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    All the muscles holding your guts in at the bottom, basically. Google/wiki Kegel exercises.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I think it's basically the muscles around the area of the perrenium. I think that area's called either the taint or the gooch, depending on locality.

nope. Further in. Weak pelvic floor tends to lead to various prolapses, minor incontinence, etc. There's supposedly a link between weak pelvic floor and premature ejaculation in males too, though I'm not sure on that one.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007

nope. Further in. Weak pelvic floor tends to lead to various prolapses, minor incontinence, etc. There's supposedly a link between weak pelvic floor and premature ejaculation in males too, though I'm not sure on that one.

So... Kagels FTW?

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    oh yes.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited October 2007

Have anything to do with ED?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »

no idea, but really it can't hurt to work on them. the shaft of the penis does extend some way inside the body, presumably having it better anchored would help. I'm speculating though, and god knows its impossible to find any information on google among the rush of people hocking drug-based 'fixes' for male sexual issues.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited October 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »

no idea, but really it can't hurt to work on them. the shaft of the penis does extend some way inside the body, presumably having it better anchored would help.

That's sort of what I figured.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So should we try to eliminate "give it a tug" from the lexicon of sexual innuendos because of the activities link to prolapse? Cause if masturbating, or cooperative masturbation is going to make my ass fall out then I hardly think premature ejaculation is my biggest problem.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    CylaranaCylarana Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ugh. Don't joke about prolapsing. I keep reptiles and it can be an incredibly serious issue in some cases; a friend lost a Meller's Chameleon to it. The thing prolapsed while he was out of town and I guess his pet sitter didn't notice :/

Cylarana on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    uh, JK - orgasm strengthens the pelvic floor. I don't know where you got the idea that sex was bad for it...

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    uh, JK - orgasm strengthens the pelvic floor. I don't know where you got the idea that sex was bad for it...

So sex can improve how long you can hold in a pee pee?

I need to get on this.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

I need to get on this.

Because that's a reason to fuck.

Anyways, you can do Kagels if that's a problem. It's nothing more than using the muscles you do when you clip off a stream, just quickly and repeatedly.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

I need to get on this.

Anyways, you can do Kagels if that's a problem. It's nothing more than using the muscles you do when you clip off a stream, just quickly and repeatedly.

As my user titale suggest, I am a checkout chick, this all too often means standing In one place for up to 4 hours.

If I hadn't been doing the whole "Clench your dick muscles like your life depends on it to prevent an early orgasm" thing I'd be fired by now.

Fired and covered in pee pee

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

I need to get on this.

As my user titale suggest, I am a checkout chick, this all too often means standing In one place for up to 4 hours.

If I hadn't been doing the whole "Clench your dick muscles like your life depends on it to prevent an early orgasm" thing I'd be fired by now.

Color me intrigued.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

I need to get on this.

Color me intrigued.

Its a metaphorical Title.

I am infact a male, with a penis, and testicles.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I need to get on this.

Color me intrigued.

Its a metaphorical Title.

I am infact a male, with a penis, and testicles.

Pics or... no.. I can't...

Pi-pi-pics... resist!

Anyhow...

To avoid getting slapped for going off topic: Someone said masturbating was linked to those things, and I believe I remember hearing that masturbation could negatively effecting stamina in sex. It was a very, very loose (illogical) connection, but I thought the joke was funny.

I'm like The Daily Show.

JamesKeenan on