Options

Spy's Sappin' my Valentine!

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Knob wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    i mean, we're still seperated

it's just a bit more permanent now

D:

hugs for knob

its not all bad

it led to the first instance of me using my dick as a weapon out of anger

that'll be a hell of a story for the grandkids

it should be, it's already a hell of an image in my brain

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    mully wrote: »
    i just wanted to say
    (though this is a few pages back now)
    that when i got onto the bus today
    and put my ipod onto shuffle
    a def leopard song was the first thing to come up

haters

edit: DONT POST AT THE SAME TIME AS ME, ARSE, IT'S CREEPY

and yes, it IS intimidating, ISN'T it?

I used the phrase

"dude wearing a stained def leopard t shirt and sweatpants" last night.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    msuitepyonmsuitepyon Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Dakal wrote: »
    Dakal wrote: »
    Viv! Many <3's!

I'm so going to do this.
    I think you just made my week!

Now the hard part is figuring out how to make it surprise and get my other roommate to leave us be. Maybe I could bribe him with chocolates...

Also, question to anyone, how does one go about initiating romantic stuffs with a roommate? Cause, ya know some people get all weirded out when they find out the person they are living with has feelings for them.

It's the same as asking any regular woman out but instead of eyeing her across the room first you make up those minutes by saying the words "no pressure" over and over again

also hey no prob glad I could help, good luck :)

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Some people have hang ups though, hopefully she isnt one of them. Shes also the type of girl that has a lot of guy friends and gets a long/lives with guys more oft than girls.

Girls like that can be the best.

They can also be the worst.

I'm not trying to be negative here but.... don't wear your heart on your sleeve around a girl like this until you know its gonna work out. On a side note I am yet again single on Valentines.

You can pay for a "Valentine."

msuitepyon on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    This is the first time I've ever been aware that Valentine's day was approaching. It's never something I've been cognizant of more than a day or two in advance.... All these threads around the forums are turning that into a week!?

Fuck :( I hope my ex doesn't call me (but then i'll be all disappointed when she doesn't)

I think i'll just join Knob and Brainleech at taco bell...

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I have no idea what to do for V-Day since my boyfriend is so far away

I was thinking of Amazoning him an electric blanket because he says he gets cold at night and it will help him keep warm since I'm not there to do it

but that might be a touch too cheesy

and I mean flowers are the easiest thing but I don't know he already feels intimidated by the fact that there is an awful lot of gender role reversal in our relationship

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Man there are a lot of great wines you can get for like 8 dollars. There is no need, ever, to dumpster dive for a bottle so you can fill it with box wine.

Fucking seriously.

hell you can even get good, cheap champagne

they have a nice tasting champagne from France that sells here in Shanghai for like RMB 35 a bottle (that's 5 bucks)

if you don't know how to buy a wine

go with a simple sauvignon blanc (from Chile if you can get one they are sometimes cheaper) for the white with dinner

and anything from 2003 for the red

most 2003 reds are good wines from anywhere in the world because the summer was warmer so the grapes were sweeter that year

Since he's going the lobster route, I'd recommend a Riesling. It's a bit lighter and crisper than the sauvignon blanc and the extra bit of sweet will do really well with the lobster.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Man there are a lot of great wines you can get for like 8 dollars. There is no need, ever, to dumpster dive for a bottle so you can fill it with box wine.

Fucking seriously.

they have a nice tasting champagne from France that sells here in Shanghai for like RMB 35 a bottle (that's 5 bucks)

go with a simple sauvignon blanc (from Chile if you can get one they are sometimes cheaper) for the white with dinner

most 2003 reds are good wines from anywhere in the world because the summer was warmer so the grapes were sweeter that year

Since he's going the lobster route, I'd recommend a Riesling. It's a bit lighter and crisper than the sauvignon blanc and the extra bit of sweet will do really well with the lobster.

Look at our resident sommelier.

msuitepyon on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited February 2008
    send him a ball gag and a buttplug

Knob on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Why would your ex call you on Valentine's Day?

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I have tasked myself with the duty of reminding my guy friends everywhere that it is V-Day soon. Why?

Because last year I did not do this and dudes left and right forgot and who was left doing damage control? DR PHVIV, THAT'S WHO.

This is a preemptive strike on V-Day drama.

You'd think it'd help that my friends are mostly guys so their girls wouldn't come bitch to me, but nooooo, the girls bitch and then the guys come to me asking what to do next and I WILL BE DAMNED IF I AM STUCK DOING THAT AGAIN THIS YEAR.

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Fucking seriously.

If you want a good red cuddle wine you can't go wrong with a Pinot Noir.

Also don't get anything stupid like a Gewurztraminer or those other sweet desert wines.

Seriously they taste like juice why the hell would anyone want them.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

Sadism.

wazilla on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

D:

hugs for knob

You see how she moves right in here?

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »

D:

hugs for knob

You see how she moves right in here?

Creepy play-by-play?

wazilla on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    and I mean flowers are the easiest thing but I don't know he already feels intimidated by the fact that there is an awful lot of gender role reversal in our relationship

Send fruit...chocolate covered fruit. If he has a hang up about flowers, at least this is something he can munch on: http://www.ediblearrangements.com/

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Also don't get anything stupid like a Gewurztraminer or those other sweet desert wines.

because dessert wines are raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Knob on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Juice tastes good.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Send fruit...chocolate covered fruit. If he has a hang up about flowers, at least this is something he can munch on: http://www.ediblearrangements.com/

THIS IS PERFECT because he is a health nut and the whole time he was here he kept making me eat fruit because I don't eat fruit I am a very unhealthy person

and the chocolate is Valentinesy

YAY!

(seriously though if I am single I am giving you a call so fast my phone will ignite)

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

THIS IS PERFECT because he is a health nut and the whole time he was here he kept making me eat fruit because I don't eat fruit I am a very unhealthy person

YAY!

(seriously though if I am single I am giving you a call so fast my phone will ignite)

Zips sent me a PM with suggestions about good places to have a wedding. He is a good people.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

It is not rad when you get her a bottle of Gewurztraminer and she overdrinks because its too sweet and she's just gulping it like juice and then bam instead of sealing the deal she's leaning over the sink telling me she's gonna be alright twice every half-minute for the next half hour.

Ugh

There is nothing worse than attempts at romance gone awry

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    why don't you send him a better girlfriend, viv. huh?

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

I was thinking of Amazoning him an electric blanket because he says he gets cold at night and it will help him keep warm since I'm not there to do it

A blanket is a wonderful gift and it isn't cheesy at all. But don't get him an electric one. Order him something nice that he could use anywhere.

Something made of fine wool come to mind.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    If only it were as simple as buying chocolate and flowers but alas(?) Mully is not your typical girl.

Knob how is your kid doing?

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    edited February 2008

It is not rad when you get her a bottle of Gewurztraminer and she overdrinks because its too sweet and she's just gulping it like juice and then bam instead of sealing the deal she's leaning over the sink telling me she's gonna be alright twice every half-minute for the next half hour.

Ugh

Maybe you shouldn't date dumb people.

THIS IS WINE.

DON'T DRINK IT ALL OR YOU WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR FUCKING.

THIS IS WINE.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I've never celebrated valentine's day

my mom used to give me and my brother presents on valentine's day when we were little (also on st. patrick's day and a whole bunch of other random holidays she would get excited about)

bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Ugh

Maybe you shouldn't date dumb people.

THIS IS WINE.

DON'T DRINK IT ALL OR YOU WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR FUCKING.

THIS IS WINE.

I sip grape juice...

wazilla on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

YAY!

<3<3<3

I'll be sure to slip you my digits for texts of the random, explicit and romantic nature.

(Glad I could help)

@ NAC: Hope it helps. Give that dude a call, he's good and can help with everything from the hotel to the place, etc..etc.. Also, River Farm is incredibly beautiful (and the closest thing you can get to being married at Mount Vernon)

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    wazilla wrote: »

Sadism.

lonely and looking to hook up

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Butters wrote: »

A blanket is a wonderful gift and it isn't cheesy at all. But don't get him an electric one. Order him something nice that he could use anywhere.

this is a good point

something else that occurred to me is that he'd need one of international voltage if he ever moved to Asia

but it has to be a really warm blanket

got any ideas for what I type into the Amazon search bar? :P

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Red champagne can be pretty good, guys.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Cum Hero wrote: »

Sadism.

gloating OR making sure you are just as miserable as she is

pick one

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    As7 wrote: »
    Knob how is your kid doing?

he's alright

he slept over the other night and it made me sad because he ain't used to his bedroom at my house anymore so he was pretty freaked out in there

but it was kinda nice because he curled up on my lap and passed out watching a movie

usually he's too busy to just sit and cuddle

Knob on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    lame, unnoticed burn

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    viv

I want you to explain this

LionBAR0602_468x393.jpg

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Wait just a damn minute.

Somebody just did a bunch of nice shit and now we're sitting around talking about how nice it was and how good of a person he is?

What kind of crazy fantasy world have I entered? This surely is not the world I know.

DrZiplock is my hero

wazilla on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    They're in love.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Vivixenne wrote:
    Cum Hero wrote: »

Sadism.

gloating OR making sure you are just as miserable as she is

pick one

Not my ex.

Hmm... perhaps CB wasn't referring to my post at all though...

Illusion of Central Position GO!

Edit: because I missed viv's post.

My ex likes to try and string me along just in case things don't work out with her current boyfriend. It took me way too long to realize that's what she was doing

wazilla on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Butters wrote: »

this is a good point

something else that occurred to me is that he'd need one of international voltage if he ever moved to Asia

but it has to be a really warm blanket

got any ideas for what I type into the Amazon search bar? :P

Goose down is pretty warm and Woolrich is a decent company that does sell on Amazon.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I think I will help my girlfriend pay her bills this month

That seems like a good gift. The gift of life.

Phonehand on
    pmdunk.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I got these for my fiancée for Valentine's Day.

Don't look if you're my fiancée...

msuitepyon on