Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Ace Combat Thread (NSF56k)

1545556575860»

• KelorKelor Registered User regular
    So you're saying that Mihaly is just lucky he never ran into a pilot from the Strangereal equivalent of Mexico?

DrovekAkilae
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    In other news:

IanatorKnight_DaMoonRulzcj iwakuraJohnny ChopsockyBetsuniTrajan45
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    that's a not even mad situation.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    cj iwakuramanwiththemachinegunBetsuniBlackDragon480Trajan45
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    You're seeing the legendary Osean "Red Comet" Major Char Aznable, and his MiG-21, which is 3 times as fast as a normal "Fishbed".

I'm up to Mission 20. Excluding the somewhat tedious conclusion of the last act of Mission 19, the last few missions have been...really, really good. As good as the best missions in 5, 6 and 0.

The writing though...yikes. They went full "Go Dance with the Angels". I should've known better.

Orca wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote:
    Isn't "Your sarcasm makes me wet," the highest compliment an Abh can pay a human?

Only if said Abh is a member of the nobility.
    Trajan45
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    Never go full "Dance with the Angels".

Mm, what specifically? I thought it was overall quite strong. Even compared to the golden trilogy.

Stabbity Style
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    Axen wrote: »
    Never go full "Dance with the Angels".

You always go full dance with the angels, mister.

9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?