As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everybody bitches about [chat]

1303132333436»

• Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    You took that to a weird place irene.

Well, when I first started posting in D&D, Hippie got into two fights with Drez in a row over the definition of OCD, and the second one got him temp-banned. I just write songs about what I know.

That was what the fight was over, wasn't it.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Well, in essence, yes. Though I wouldn't quite put it like that. I mean, there's no way this would actually happen, because I'm paranoid about STDs, and not dying of gonherpesyphilis is more important to me than helping people get laid.

Man glad I'm not dating you that would make me feel mega paranoid about how you feel about me.

You mean you'd be paranoid about whether I was dating you out of pity? That's absurd, having sex isn't the same thing as dating. I couldn't have a relationship with someone I didn't actually love.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Medopine wrote: »
    Medopine wrote: »
    I feel like using the ignore function would just make me feel weird when people responded to the invisible person.

I tried it once and it was annoying because I just ended up clicking the "show post" button anyway.

So I just use the "read post and never reply to it/don't really pay attention to it" method now.

So basically your normal posting style then?

That doesn't even make sense, DUDE

Oh come on medo, how are you going to be a pretty person if you actually listen to people. Haven't your vapid ancestors taught you anything?

Banana Nut is terrible and you should feel terrible!

Medopine on
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Well, when I first started posting in D&D, Hippie got into two fights with Drez in a row over the definition of OCD, and the second one got him temp-banned. I just write songs about what I know.

Man you guys missed out on an awesome running joke.

You should have had the same argument every day for the exact same length of posts.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Well, in essence, yes. Though I wouldn't quite put it like that. I mean, there's no way this would actually happen, because I'm paranoid about STDs, and not dying of gonherpesyphilis is more important to me than helping people get laid.

Man glad I'm not dating you that would make me feel mega paranoid about how you feel about me.

You mean you'd be paranoid about whether I was dating you out of pity? That's absurd, having sex isn't the same thing as dating. I couldn't have a relationship with someone I didn't actually love.

Well it would enter my mind, if you do one thing for pity. Just saying.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Man you guys missed out on an awesome running joke.

You should have had the same argument every day for the exact same length of posts.

Nah, we'd just start phoning it in. I'd be copy/pasting the previous day's argument after a few days, I know that much. It'd be like a bad marriage.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Richy wrote: »
    I don't want to work anymore, but I need money. Ideas?
    Prostitution seems like a popular idea today.
    I would probably be some sort of courtesan if I were less anal about hygiene. Because I feel bad for all those guys who just need some TLC.

So you'd sell yourself because you feel bad people like richy can't get a date?
    I don't like the thought of being used as an example like this. But I do like the thought of sex with Irene, so it balances out.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2008
    Ignore is for the weak.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    One more for the ignore list, I hope there isn't a limit on that sucker.
    I'm pretty sure that there is.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Wait, did Irene just admit to being able to have sex with people she didn't have an emotional attachment to?

There is hope for women yet.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I don't like the thought of being used as an example like this. But I do like the thought of sex with Irene, so it balances out.

That's why I picked you Richy, you're like a battered house wife, you'll take a beating but always find a silver lining.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hey D&D.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Sup pod, got any more good music for us?

Also, regarding work, I guess I could be a man whore. I'd be better than deuce bigalow and all, but I just don't know if I could make a career out of sex. I'd pay the bills, but I don't think I'd get to be rich or anything.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    Apparently GIS doesn't return anything decent for 'stalker'.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Good music? Ha!

# 1423

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

That's why I picked you Richy, you're like a battered house wife, you'll take a beating but always find a silver lining.
    Well taking a beating builds up endurance to pain, and the colour of the bruises matches my eyes oh so nicely.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Elks, you know I drop the swizz beetz

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Bam.

Shit, too soon. Like in everything I do, right?

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    A repeat would be nice but I know it's not going to happen.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Or is it???

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    The answer appears to be no.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Well taking a beating builds up endurance to pain, and the colour of the bruises matches my eyes oh so nicely.

is that why you're wearing sunglasses?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    20011130h.gif

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.