As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pathetic Geek Stories: The Thread!

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    my brain

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Morning, geeks.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    mornin Zip

ogre01.jpg

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The software development side of my agency just successfully went live with a really massive project.

Company wide emails were being exchanged as they all spoke tech lingo and patted each other on the back.

My company wide response was that very same image.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I hope that only like 3 people get it.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    nice

i love doing shit like that

i went to lunch with my dad and some of his minions the other day, they all kiss his ass and are completly intimidated by him

he said something and they all agreed, i started going "Harumh Harumph Harumph, give the governor a harumph!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN99jshaQbY

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    L|ama wrote: »
    I hope that only like 3 people get it.

The entire tech side of the company got it, which makes sense I suppose.

They just didn't expect it from the marketing side. There is a very "us and them" mentality.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Late, but FYI, Qorzm's the one planning an Avatar Phalla; he's on CF's waiting list to run it in June.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I've been watching this thread for a while, a bit apprehensive to actually post a story or two of my own. I have one that might be pretty good.

The story happened in 7th grade, most of you can remember that being 12-13 is a fragile time in a boys life, a time filled with change for a young boy. The outward effect of this change ranged from new hair growth in the crotchel and armpit region and of course, random, uncontrollable hardons.

Anyways, it was 3rd period and I was in my gym class. This was right after brunch, and after an awesome game of butts up, I was ready to play some basketball, maybe some soccer. Who knows? Either way, I'm sitting in the gym, front of my row and my mind is wandering, caught up in silly things like wondering if any girls like me, or what I'm going to do to get money to buy perfect dark. That's when my eyes wander a little to the left and I catch a glimpse of this girl. This girl wasn't an amazing looker, but she was cute. Nice perky tits, or what passed for tits at that age, and a nice tight ass.

Suddenly I'm stuck, I can't stare away. She's wearing tiny pink shorts, and is stretching with her back to me, and for some reason that ass was glorious. Like unearthing an ancient tomb, filled to the brim with golden relics and sacred artifacts, or staring into the eyes of god, I was unable to look away. I didn't know what would happen if I kept staring, but I was absolutely positive that if I looked away, some great tragedy would befall me and my fellow classmates, so like a trooper, I stared on. I stared at that ass for a good 2 minutes, never breaking eye contact. One of us was going to break, the ass or me, and I had an advantage as it already had a crack in it.

Finally my attention is broken as my gym teacher walks in. My gym teacher was a 50 year old man wearing shorts so short, you could see his curlies, in all their graying, crusty splendor. This man was a dick, he made us do homework in PE, he handed out papers, made us keep folders and do actual class work in his class. Kind of pathetic when you realize he's an over the hill man who wears shorts all day and watches kids kick or toss various balls into various goals with an attitude best described with the word lackluster.

As he walks in, he is carrying a stack of papers, and proceeds to dole out 10 or so to each person in the front of the row. I'm in the front of my row, so he hands me a stack of papers. Fuck those papers. The minute those papers are in my hand, I realize that all my ocular adventures have left Danny Tanner and the Olsen twins in a state that could best be described with the term 'stand offish'. Why does that suck, besides the obvious? Because for some asinine reason, the person in the front has to stand up, and hand deliver a paper to each person behind him. You can see my dilemma.

Sweat beads form on my forehead and lowhead as I think of a way out of this. Fuck it, I'll just turn around and hand the girl behind me the papers, and she can do likewise. Fucking brilliant, I thought. I turn, arms outstretched, gaze averted towards the back of the gym. I must have waited about 30 seconds before that bitch, born of shit and liquid hatred in the bowels of some godforsaken, hellish land screeches in a high pitched, whiney voice, "Ummmm you're supposed to hand them to everyone in our row!".

Oh fuck you, skank bitch extraordinaire, fuck you with the biggest, meanest dick in all of Detroit you cock whore.

So there it is, Sgt Pepper is standing at attention, and I'm supposed to get up in front of the class, and walk down the row, handing bits of paper, peppered with dodge ball facts, out to kids I have to see everyday. Not to mention, gym shorts aren't the best method of concealment when your allied forces are flying the white flag.

Sullenly, and hunched, I get up and walk that 20 feet back, handing each girl and boy a piece of fucking paper, trying not to poke someone in the face.

And that's how I earned the nickname Hunchback of Notre Bone.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    brunch?

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    that's a wicked nickname for a middle sschooler

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    brunch?

Its was the 15 minute recess after second period and before lunch.

It was called brunch for some reason.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Filler, that was amazing.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Once I made a Hellraiser reference on the internet and cried when nobody noticed it.

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    Filler, that was amazing.

Why thank you.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Also, I would fuck the living shit out of Gwen Stefani.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Tragic kingdom era or I'm a japanese godess era?

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    When did she have the cutest buns

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Tragic kingdom era or I'm a japanese godess era?
    Pretty much at any point between the moment she turned 18 and today.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'll drink to that.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I once debated with someone on the internet how wearing the Venom symbiote would affect a person's ability to synchronize with an Evangelion.

Harrier on
    I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited May 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Well, Evangelions and Venom both eat brains...seems like a perfect fit.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    rrrrrrrrrrt

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Well, it'd be more difficult to synch, right?

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Well, Evangelions and Venom both eat brains...seems like a perfect fit.

Venoms eat chocolate too.

Oh so much chocolate.

Polago on
  • Options
    XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    J3p wrote: »

I suppose someone had to come out and say it.

Xagarath on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Xagarath wrote: »
    J3p wrote: »

I suppose someone had to come out and say it.

Man it's a question that is triggering hitherto unfathomed thought processes.

How different would RahXephon be if the protagonist was Beethoven what with all the music.

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Guys, what if Wookies had boomerangs?!

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    Guys, what if Wookies had boomerangs?!

Aussie wookies.

Polago on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I really ought to watch Evangelion sometime

just because

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    There is this gaggle of underclassman nerds at my school and they are so terrible I can't even sit in close proximity to them. Between playing Yu-Gi-Oh and discussing the merits of Wookie Jedi, it's too embarrassing to think about.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    honkymcgoohonkymcgoo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was in barnes and noble once and I was checking out the scifi section so Im feelin a little geeky. But then I hear the loudest, stupidest argument on earth come from like 2 aisles over. "You get the fruits basket! I want the trigun!" 'NO! FUCK YOU! I ALWAYS GET THE FRUITS BASKET! ITS YOUR TURN!! YOU THINK CAUSE YOU HAVE TITS YOURE BETTER THAN ME!!!" So naturally I hear tits and think, hmmm, this could be interesting. I turn the corner to see the fattest, ugliest goth girl ever with horrible spray dye pink hair and those damn pants with zippers all over them arguing with the skinniest marilyn manson impersonator ever. I just wanted to go over there and pull a terrence howard from crash. Just be all, "You embarrass me. You embarrass yourself."

honkymcgoo on
    I didn't even know what the fuck and avitar was until about 5 minutes ago.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    mine doesn't quite compare. i overheard a bunch of fat chicks with really terrible hair arguing with each other about food on the bus today

one had apparently eaten seven slices of pizza, some toast, some orange juice, and some pop for br/lunch that morning. they all claimed to be on a diet

the worst thing was that they were all lolling around all over the bus seats.

Killjoy on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    She better do a followup purge

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Ewww. Smells like puke.

Satanic Jesus on
    my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    you dug this thread up for that?

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    thank you for reminding me of those hilarious fat girls

Killjoy on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Satanic Jesus would you kindly eat this razorwire.

Ruckus on