• Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    Limey!

Obbi on
  • Options
    JoschuaESQJoschuaESQ Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    distress and salty liquids abound. Dare I say, tomorrow I shall have to determine what to do my my, sleep ZZZZzzzz

JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    We really don't like how this played out. And Obbi calling for my death is unsetlling to us.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    LignisseLignisse Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The one called Obbi has some explaining to do. I'll switch to Mr. Defecation (or maybe Toxic Toys) if I can get a satisfactory explanation of the Toxic Toys vote.

Lignisse on
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Well, I will throw my !vote against Obbi for now.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    Ah, Toxic Toys. My mistake, it was !Trust who confessed was rather apathetic to the Auditor's cause to Oatway during his rather off-beat reveal.

Obbi on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    How curious. We are not to trust Trust itself. Perhaps Trust would care to shed some light on the trustworthiness of Trust's statement.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    OOOooooOOoo

This one is most perturbed by the random and inefficient pattern created by its so-called 'vital fluids' being spilled.

OoOOoOOoooo

Wildcat on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Sorry we were on a flight from Paris, we are here now we need to catch up.

M.D. on
  • Options
    Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    !Obbi makes less and less sense. Got some 'splainin to do.

Cynic Jester on
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    OoOOoOoOoOoOo

Sigh... and I'd just died in the main game too

OoOoOooOoOoOo

Oats on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    We are willing to !vote Obbi

M.D. on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Red Bird wrote: »
    Mr. Defecation didn't vote. I don't know if he was just overly busy or taking the baddie strategy of laying low to an extreme, but it bears investigation.

Ryadic seems to be playing it a bit more subtley than in the main phalla, but this could simply be because of the lack of !targeting in here.

I might have more suspicions later. Anyone else?

The lack of !targeting is one reason, and the other is because I have NO background knowledge of Discworld. So seeing everyone talk "in character" kind of makes me feel left out. :(

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Mr. Defecation didn't vote. I don't know if he was just overly busy or taking the baddie strategy of laying low to an extreme, but it bears investigation.

Ryadic seems to be playing it a bit more subtley than in the main phalla, but this could simply be because of the lack of !targeting in here.

I might have more suspicions later. Anyone else?

The lack of !targeting is one reason, and the other is because I have NO background knowledge of Discworld. So seeing everyone talk "in character" kind of makes me feel left out. :(

OooOoOOoO

I've never even held a Discworld novel (nor looked at the wiki). Just refer to yourself as this one, type in some colour, and act pretentious and logical.

OooOOooOo

Oats on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    We can confirm that Trust was named by Oatway before that one's most inconvenient termination. Though, one could wish that Obbi had not confused the matter.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This one can confirm that he detailed a lack interest in our cause to Oatway, as all Auditors should have done. This one was following standard procedure in order to gain access to any others that may have express intentions against us.

This one feels that was the correct course of action, and the feeling this one feels of "Internal digestive organ dictating direction to take" leads to Fembot.

Translated to normal: Yes I 'came out' to Oatway, as well all should have done, to try and get the names of any other bad guys who contacted him. I believe it's a tactic Zot is very fond of. Gut instict leads to my vote, as I don't think Obbi is evil if he's calling for my death.

Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • Options
    FembotFembot Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ah, but you should have understood that Oatway would have shared this information with some select people. This one believes that you do nothing to further your cause by attempting these acts of deception, and as one of the recipients of the information by Oatway, I feel fully confident in suggesting that you, "Trust" voluntarily eject yourself from the nearest window.

Fembot on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    !Obbi
    This one finds a lack of trust within Trust, it is true, but with total blind acting, this one can find some sense in an action to attempt to conspire to *ugh human interaction (If only to eradicate and end.) If Obbi turns up an auditor for true, this one will distrust trust.

JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Joschua, this one does not believe Obbi to be against us. This one would advise another action.

Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    We feel that the death of Oatway proved to be of use. It has come to our attention that Oatway has discovered the identity of a human. We must be rid of this human, so I will !vote Trust to honor Mr. Black.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This one is quite torn. On the one hand it still cannot see where this Trust character has been implicated, yet on the other hand wishes to honor the last wishes of Mr. Black. There is also a tendency in this one to cast doubt upon the last desperate words of a being about to be eternally cast out, yet given that Mr. Black was one of us, questioning his integrity is surely unfair.

This Obbi character seems suspicious, which has earned him a new place at the top of my list. This one can forgive randomly selected bandwagon targets, which is why Ryadic is not yet distrusted, but to offer any more than that will surely require explaining in the case of being wrong.

Any compelling argument that could be made against another auditor would be appreciated, as this vote gives me an uneasy feeling, although the only real other option presented is Obbi, which this one finds less appealing.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    This one, upon revisiting events, still finds no fault with its actions. This one still believes that it was a correct course of action to take for the good of the group.

Indeed, this one does not fail to see the irony of being bandwagonned upon Oatways request, for taking the same course of action as that one embarked on.

Translated: Still don't see why I'm being bandwagonned for taking a course of action that would help the village. It's a bitter irony, but still irony, that I took exactly the same play as Oatway, of pretending to be a baddy in order to get info, and I'm being bandwagonned because of him.

Upon reflection, while I stated earlier that Obbi was not suspicious to me because he was calling for my death, it could be he is part of the mafia and knows I'm innocent. However, I don't feel that is the case.

Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This one agrees with those honoring the sacrifice made by Mr. Black and consequently votes !trust

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    One wishes to hear from Mr. Defecation. One continues to be concerned that that one has still not even bothered to respond to one's claims.

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    The one known as El Skid should know that Mr. Defecation has already replied and explained his absence. An aviation-machine kept him from participating and there is little blame directed at him for the discord created by his absence.

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    One wishes to hear from Mr. Defecation. One continues to be concerned that that one has still not even bothered to respond to one's claims.

What claims are those? The claims that we avoided the entirety of the first day? We have already spoken up that we were on a plane bound from Paris, France to the States.

Pray tell us, do you post without color to remain unkown from your fellows?

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I know this one rarely posts with colour because Burgundy is so difficult to read.

As of this moment the decision is not entirely clear...

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Bolding one's posts often makes it easier for our new meat-eyes to comprehend them

Multiple people have emerged claiming to have been contacted by Oatway before his passing. While Obbi screwed up the name, this one still believes it is best to follow Oatway's lead and vote out Trust. If Trust turns out to be an auditor then we attack those who started the trust-wagon.

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Bolding one's posts often makes it easier for our new meat-eyes to comprehend them

Multiple people have emerged claiming to have been contacted by Oatway before his passing. While Obbi screwed up the name, this one still believes it is best to follow Oatway's lead and vote out Trust. If Trust turns out to be an auditor then we attack those who started the trust-wagon.

This one agrees with this statment. !Trust

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    The one known as El Skid should know that Mr. Defecation has already replied and explained his absence. An aviation-machine kept him from participating and there is little blame directed at him for the discord created by his absence.

One understands this. However presumably this one is now back and able to reply...yet has not. Thus one's current vote.

One also understands that most of the humans among us have been given false identities (one thanks the universe for this clarification), though one is unsure entities such as Death would have been given such a thing.

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

What claims are those? The claims that we avoided the entirety of the first day? We have already spoken up that we were on a plane bound from Paris, France to the States.

The one known as El Skid is correct. Clearly Mr. Defecation never responded to him

OH WAIT

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008

The claim that you are posting in another one's colour, which also happens to be the colour of clarification requests.

One did not claim one's colour (though one did note that one's colour was reserved in some fashion) specifically because one was hoping that another one would attempt to pass themselves off as a Mr./Ms. Orange.

Why has this one chosen to post in one's colour, one wonders?

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

The claim that you are posting in another one's colour, which also happens to be the colour of clarification requests.

One did not claim one's colour (though one did note that one's colour was reserved in some fashion) specifically because one was hoping that another one would attempt to pass themselves off as a Mr./Ms. Orange.

Our color is a bit off from orange though it shares the same home, and we apologize for any confusion it may cause.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    We can confirm that Trust was named by Oatway before that one's most inconvenient termination. Though, one could wish that Obbi had not confused the matter.

Mr. FWD also posts in orangishbrownish uck. I am by no means advocating action, only pointing out facts beyond our other self separated.

JoschuaESQ on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Very well, this one has been persuaded to vote !Trust. At least for the time being.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    We have found the correct coloring now, though it still sleeps in the same bed as orange.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Red Bird's Super-Awesome Vote Count

Trust: 7 votes
    Obbi: 6 votes
    Fembot: 1 vote
    Mr. Defecation: 1 vote

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008

Our color is a bit off from orange though it shares the same home, and we apologize for any confusion it may cause.

There are quite a few people who are posting under the same color, although it can be assumed this is because most people choose to use the restrictive list of colors easily provided by the board. This would cause similar shades, such as perhaps Orange and Tangerine, to come out as the same color. Because of this, I have recently begun using a more precise and correct version of the color which this one is drawn to.

If sharing colors is so suspiscious, perhaps you should look at Ryadic, Fembot, and SpeedySwaf, who all post in magenta. Not that this one is taking note or anything :winky:. It does not occur to me that this is necessarily a sign of discord, but this one is keeping his meat bag visual observance organs alert.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth