As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Revenge of the Strange & Embarrassing Moments

• Options
    ShinyoShinyo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ...isn't that kind of the POINT of a lock on a door?

Shinyo on
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Kilroy wrote: »
    This is definitely one of the odder moments in my life...

I'm currently stuck living in a dorm at college. The rooms are set up so that there's one shower and toilet for between every two rooms; the guys next door and I all agreed to not come in the bathroom when someone else is in the shower. Common courtesy, right?

So imagine my surprise last week when I'm in the shower, minding my own business, and I hear the bathroom door open. In walks a friend of the guys next door. He walks right up to the shower curtain, stands there for a second, then pulls it back slightly to see who's in there. I'm a bit shocked at this point, so it takes me a few seconds before I manage to ask "you need something?" He just stood there for another few seconds, then walked out.

What... the... FUCK?

Sounds like he was incredibly inebriated.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shinyo wrote: »

It's a shared bathroom between two units. The people in one unit could lock out the other unit, making it their private bathroom and leaving the people of the other unit bathroom-less.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Maybe he just wanted a peak at the goods?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    brandotheninjamasterbrandotheninjamaster Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Maybe he just wanted a peak at the goods?

Guess its a good thing he didn't drop the soap then.

brandotheninjamaster on
  • Options
    /../.. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Maybe he was drunk.

/.. on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You stopped being friends with that guy cause he showed you a gay story? That's sort of sad.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

That's what I thought at first, but he didn't really seem drunk to me. Just kind of... lost.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    ShinyoShinyo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Shinyo wrote: »

It's a shared bathroom between two units. The people in one unit could lock out the other unit, making it their private bathroom and leaving the people of the other unit bathroom-less.

Ah, I missed that bit of the story. My bad.

Shinyo on
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You stopped being friends with that guy cause he showed you a gay story? That's sort of sad.

Tip of the ice berg:|

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Double DeuceDouble Deuce Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Kilroy wrote: »

That's what I thought at first, but he didn't really seem drunk to me. Just kind of... lost.

Maybe his buddies told him there was a hot chick in there or something. Then he saw you, a naked dude.

Double Deuce on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Are you kidding? My friends think josman's art (do not google unless you are prepared to burn your computer) is the funniest thing it the world. They also write each other into fan-fiction to see who can disturb/creep out each other the most. It's pretty hilarious, actually.

Doc on
  • Options
    RohaqRohaq UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Don't ever try to sit down on the toilet in the morning.
    Not even after reading my post and thinking "hey, I'll give it a go".
    It might work fine the first time. it may even work fine the second, or third, or subsequent times.
    But eventually, while holding your morning glory down with your hand, you will slip and piss on your own face.
    AND IT IS NOT NICE.
    Sigged, so hard :D

Rohaq on
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Doc wrote: »
    Are you kidding? My friends think josman's art (do not google unless you are prepared to burn your computer) is the funniest thing it the world. They also write each other into fan-fiction to see who can disturb/creep out each other the most. It's pretty hilarious, actually.

Fuck you, now I've got to look.

*2 seconds later* Fuck you for making me curious!

Veevee on
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Veevee wrote: »

I didn't think it could get any worse than "OH SHIIIIIIT!" part, but I was wrong. So very, very wrong.

Time to get the eye bleach.

Invisible on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hasn’t Jeeps told us about this before? Or was it just something similar?

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Veevee wrote: »

What is it?

Double Deuce on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    TeeMan wrote: »

So... You thought that your friend wanted your cock because he showed you a gay story? That does not seem very mature either :P

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

MrMister on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

Why did you say that?

Why do people always include those "disclaimers"???

It doesn't protect us!! I would guarantee that if you had just said "my friends think josman's art is funny", anyone who knows what it is would go eww....a couple more might google it and go eww...

but the majority of us would be safe

why did you do that

you have hurt me

you are mean

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Vert1Vert1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    It cant be worse than tubing. Can it? CAN IT!?

Vert1 on
    blood_berry_new.jpg
    Sleep wrote: »
    Vert1 wrote: »
    I'd like to ask everyone here one question. What is a game?

A lower form of sex.
  • Options
    BitstreamBitstream Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Not unless you're easily offended b-

OMG TEH GAYZ!!!

Seriously though, it's not all that bad compared to a lot of the stuff you can find out there, but the fact that it's shocking and gay appears to put a lot of people into extra-freakout mode.

So yeah, gay-incest-cartoon vs. real-life-prolapsed-anus. Take your pick.

Bitstream on
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Bitstream wrote: »

OMG TEH GAYZ!!!

Seriously though, it's not all that bad compared to a lot of the stuff you can find out there, but the fact that it's shocking and gay appears to put a lot of people into extra-freakout mode.

Yeah, it's definitely the gay part not the incest part or the urine drinking. Definitely not one of those two.

Invisible on
  • Options
    BitstreamBitstream Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Invisible wrote: »

OMG TEH GAYZ!!!

Yeah, it's definitely the gay part not the incest part or the urine drinking. Definitely not one of those two.

Ok, I missed the urine drinking part. That's pretty bad. I didn't look into the site much. I do doubt, though, that a similar site featuring images of a son and his mom would garner the same burn-your-pc reaction. Negative, yes, but not as severe.

Also, I can't believe I'm even debating this. Ah, internet, I love you so.

Bitstream on
  • Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Invisible wrote: »

OMG TEH GAYZ!!!

Man, didn't you know that people love incest and urine guzzling? Who doesn't start the day that way?

KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    TeeMan wrote: »

So... You thought that your friend wanted your cock because he showed you a gay story? That does not seem very mature either :P

Seemed pretty logical to me :P And I was technically immature at 15 years of age at the time haha

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NarketNarket __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Once upon a time, I was driving down 99 towards Fresno. I was alone in the car, because I was going to be meeting my girlfriend down there. It was semi-late at night - maybe 9-ish, or so, and I believe it was late fall.

Anyway, so I'm driving along, and suddenly, the sky lights up. Kinda like there'd been a huge lightning flash, only it was bright green. And, you know, no lightning. And no accompanying sound. Just... random flash of blinding green.

The shitty thing is that I have nobody to actually corroborate the story. I wasn't with anyone, I didn't know anybody who lived in the area, and it's not like there were news stories explaining what the hell the random flash was. So I have no idea what I saw, and no real means to figure it out.

This is from days and days and days ago, but I saw something similar to this with a friend once. Turned out to be a small meteorite or something close to that, that came very very close to hitting the ground before it burnt up. We are just driving on the highway at night when all of the sudden the entire sky turns BRIGHT aqua green color. It was bright enough to see as if it was sunny out. Then we see a ball of light trailed by smoke, flying towards the ground and disappear into the distance. It was really scary b/c this was right after 9/11, and the object was flying in the direction of the Nuclear Plant that I live next to. Needless to say, we were relieved when no mushroom cloud appeared.

Narket on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Narket wrote: »
    Once upon a time, I was driving down 99 towards Fresno. I was alone in the car, because I was going to be meeting my girlfriend down there. It was semi-late at night - maybe 9-ish, or so, and I believe it was late fall.

Anyway, so I'm driving along, and suddenly, the sky lights up. Kinda like there'd been a huge lightning flash, only it was bright green. And, you know, no lightning. And no accompanying sound. Just... random flash of blinding green.

The shitty thing is that I have nobody to actually corroborate the story. I wasn't with anyone, I didn't know anybody who lived in the area, and it's not like there were news stories explaining what the hell the random flash was. So I have no idea what I saw, and no real means to figure it out.

This is from days and days and days ago, but I saw something similar to this with a friend once. Turned out to be a small meteorite or something close to that, that came very very close to hitting the ground before it burnt up. We are just driving on the highway at night when all of the sudden the entire sky turns BRIGHT aqua green color. It was bright enough to see as if it was sunny out. Then we see a ball of light trailed by smoke, flying towards the ground and disappear into the distance. It was really scary b/c this was right after 9/11, and the object was flying in the direction of the Nuclear Plant that I live next to. Needless to say, we were relieved when no mushroom cloud appeared.

That is so fucking cool.

Uhh... a story...

Me and 2 of my homies were just sitting on the ground rolling a ball to each other and watching my dog chase it. My friend then held onto the ball and the dog knocked him over and was beating the snot out of him (still playing), I tolf him to roll over, so he did, and his arm was sticking out. The dog didnt know what to do, so it sat on his arm, he panicked for some reason, so she slid along his arm before sitting up and running off.

My friend got up looking like he was going to cry.

The dog had wiped its arse all down his arm.

This dog was actually just a large puppy.

A large puppy with diahorrea.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    NarketNarket __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007

That is so fucking cool.

I know! Luckily unlike ElJeffe, (sorry) my friend was a witness to this. I have to say, it was probably the most amazing thing I have seen with my own eyes.

Narket on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007

That is so fucking cool.

I know! Luckily unlike ElJeffe, (sorry) my friend was a witness to this. I have to say, it was probably the most amazing thing I have seen with my own eyes.

I think there someone had a similar experience in the revenge of the creepy-somethin or other. I'm looking for a link but can't find it...

Edit: I give up. The thread is gone! I call conspiracy in the third degree!!!

brandotheninjamaster on
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

That is so fucking cool.

I think there someone had a similar experience in the revenge of the creepy-somethin or other. I'm looking for a link but can't find it...

It may have been me, I posted a story about a fireball I witnessed in like, 97 or 98 that was about the size of the sun and had a tail that strecthed from horizon to horizon. And it flew right over me and was completely silent, and it seemed to be a mile or two high at the most.

Veevee on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

It was me, and it is here.

Double Deuce on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

It was me, and it is here.

WHOO HOO!!! That was seriously bugging me! But seriously though I could not find that thread for the life of me.

BRANDO

Conspirators

brandotheninjamaster on
  • Options
    ParagonParagon Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't remember how old I was, but not very. My dad and I visited the local public swimming pool (all indoors). In the public showers, I was messing around and just being a typical little wild kid; I think I spun around or something, but the end result was that I was ever so slightly disoriented.

I saw a funny shampoo bottle or whatever it was (I've forgotten what), and so I wanted to tell my father about it. While looking at it, I walk slowly backwards towards my old man and go, "Dad, dad, look at..." ...all the while attempting to grab a hold of his arm.

Only...I didn't grab a hold of his arm, I grabbed his dingdong, in a very "tugging" manner, like I was trying to squeeze juice from it. It wasn't any old regular wang either, it was the monster bratwurst from the depths, here to claim my puny soul.

I turn around and lo and behold, it's not even my dad...it's some Russian mustached wonder, with a =D twice as big as my D=

I frantically turn around to look for my dad, and then the laughter starts...having witnessed the whole thing my dad ended up on his knees, red as a radish, and the rest of the room was as merry as a new years eve party...while I had nowhere to hide. =s

Paragon on
  • Options
    RobloRoblo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Paragon, that is really all kinds of wrong. and quite funny...

anyway, nothing so exciting as some of the stuff people have said, but it was pretty embarrasing.
    In my second year at uni, i was living with 4 friends from my course. one afternoon i thought everyone else was out (i was missing a lecture or something) so decided to have a wank to relax. so i sits myself down on the bed (i could operate the computer from there) and loads me up some porn, tissue at the ready.

I had almost finished, when i hear people come in the front door of the house, 'no worry', i thought, 'the door is shut, they wont come in'. Lo and behold, they bang on the door, i panic, drop the tissue. Just as i bend down to pick it up, two things happen. My housemates burst in the door, ready to berate me for missing the lecture, aaaaaaaand... i ejeculate. in my own face.

many a D= to be seen. (and a scream of pain from me)

they still ask me what its like getting semen in your eye :(

Roblo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Roblo wrote: »
    they still ask me what its like getting semen in your eye :(

So.... ?

Double Deuce on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Wow roblo...wow.

If only someone had taken a picture and super imposed "Owned" over it, your demise would be complete.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm assuming it's as painful as Head and Shoulders shampoo.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Arikado wrote: »
    I'm assuming it's as painful as Head and Shoulders shampoo.

A friend of mine knew a guy in high school everyone called Pert Plus. Because they found him in the showers after gym once, using the Pert Plus in a non shampooing fashion.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    There is hair down there to shampoo!

Dhalphir on
This discussion has been closed.