edited October 2006
    No.

There, someone saw it.

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Don't be so harsh Celest. Let's at least hear how much he's willing to pay for this work.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    ApolloTreatingYouApolloTreatingYou __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    -SPI- wrote:
    Don't be so harsh Celest. Let's at least hear how much he's willing to pay for this work.

I'm not going to pay anything, I'm just saying hey, if you feel like drawing some zombies for me, go ahead and do it. If not, then fuck off and die.

I'm pretty sure some of you actually like drawing and arn't just capitalist whores.

ApolloTreatingYou on
    no you cannot have a sig that size. especially with compression that crappy.
  • Options
    The CelestialThe Celestial Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Well, considering he wants someone to do "some drawings for me to look at" and didn't really go into detail, I doubt he's that serious about it. Serious enough for money, that is.

edit: There, proved my point.

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Yeah, spit out the cash. I offer my services at one million dollars

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Well, considering he wants someone to do "some drawings for me to look at" and didn't really go into detail, I doubt he's that serious about it. Serious enough for money, that is.

edit: There, proved my point.

I am serious about the tattoos and I've seen some cool zombies stuff done on here. But I'm not gonna pay anyone to draw.

ApolloTreatingYou on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited October 2006
    Are you going to pay someone to do the tattoo or were you planning to do the work yourself, prison style?

DMAC on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Oh yeah, I draw just for fun. So here's a zombie woman drawing I could let you have:
    r07zombiewomanxu2.th.gif

-SPI- on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    -SPI- wrote:
    Oh yeah, I draw just for fun. So here's a zombie woman drawing I could let you have:
    r07zombiewomanxu2.th.gif

Newjokesplzkthnxbia

ApolloTreatingYou on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DMAC wrote:
    Are you going to pay someone to do the tattoo or were you planning to do the work yourself, prison style?

Ya I was gonna pay someone to draw it on me, but I'm not gonna pay extra for the drawing when i can just google it or have the tattoo artist draw it himself.

ApolloTreatingYou on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    i can just google it or have the tattoo artist draw it himself.

DMAC on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    DMAC wrote:

Ya I was gonna pay someone to draw it on me, but I'm not gonna pay extra for the drawing when i can just google it or have the tattoo artist draw it himself.

Haha! Good luck with that.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'm not going to pay anything, I'm just saying hey, if you feel like drawing some zombies for me, go ahead and do it. If not, then fuck off and die.

I'm pretty sure some of you actually like drawing and arn't just capitalist whores.

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

okay, okay.

You're not going to pay us a dime.
    We have permission to do it "if we feel like it".
    If, for SOME STUPID reason, we decide "oh wait, I've got better things to do with my time than to give this guy hundreds of dollars worth of work", you ask that we "fuck off and die".

AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE:

We are capitalist whores for not wanting to draw you something for free? Oh, oh and guys! BECAUSE WE ENJOY DRAWING THAT MEANS WE SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE.

Am, am I getting this right?

Okay, schoolboy. Lesson one: do not insult the people you're asking a favor for. Asking for "free art" is fine, whatever, that in itself isn't really a problem (though it may insult some, as you are asking for a LOT of work done). Seriously, go to deviantart, the forums, I'm sure there are hundreds of anxious souls just waiting to draw up something if you ask nicely (i.e. not insult them).

How old are you, 10? I hope you're this nice to your mother when you're begging her to drive you down to the tattoo parlor.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited October 2006

Just go and have the Tatoo guy draw it for you, that's what you pay him for.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    ApolloTreatingYou on
  • Options
    The CelestialThe Celestial Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Shit, he burned us. I'm quitting the forums.

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
  • Options
    The One 52The One 52 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Okay, so you have no problem paying the tattoo artist to draw the picture on you. But you don't want to pay the artist here that would have draw you that original zombie chick as your tattoo model?

...yeah, you better start doing somme Google research. You won't find anything here.

EDIT: Well that was fast. :P
    EDIT 2: NightDragon <3 What would we do without you?

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Oh no, our ploy!

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Krusty: I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence, but he never did it!
    Chester: Those blintzes were terrible.
    Krusty: Paint my fence!
    Chester: Make me!
    Krusty: [jumping on him] You give me back those blintzes!

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited October 2006
    readtherules.gif

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    <3

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    bombardier: :^:

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs6/300W/i/2005/024/1/5/Frankie_by_kaiven.jpg

This is the kind of stuff I was hoping for here. Thanks for the deviant link, finding some good stuff there!

ApolloTreatingYou on
  • Options
    edited October 2006

This is the kind of stuff I was hoping for here. Thanks for the deviant link, finding some good stuff there!

I'm sure my telling you that "stealing people's work off deviantart is morally wrong and illegal" would fall on deaf ears...because I'm guessing you're posting this as a taunt. If you visit the forums on devianart there are people there who will draw things for you and it won't be stealing. Given, yes, half of them don't really know how to draw to begin with, but whatever.

You know what's hilarious, though? I don't really care. If you want shitty stolen art tattoo'd on you forever, be my guest.

Hope you get a staph infection!

Love,
    ND

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited October 2006

Yay! Just make sure you ask for the artists' permission before you steal their work.

DMAC on
  • Options
    drakkoniadrakkonia Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Hi, everybody. New lurker-turned-poster here. I'm trying to get back into drawing on a regular basis, and this forum seems like a good place to get inspiration and criticism. I just wanted to say hello and make my presence know before I posted any sketches or anything.

drakkonia on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    So, I'm getting like, pyramid-scheme-type e-mails in disjointed English. Needless to say, they're really pissing me off, and I don't think I have a spam filter. (All of them are pretty identical, but with different names and blatantly non-existant e-mails).
    Please check that message attentively. Here you will find the inner news about CYHD. Please Read this news.
    This information probability be issued on October 16. It is your chance to buy CYHD for the best price. CYHD going to rock the market and break it. GO CYHD NOW !!!

Recomendation: Read to the end and think after.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    drakkonia wrote:
    Hi, everybody. New lurker-turned-poster here. I'm trying to get back into drawing on a regular basis, and this forum seems like a good place to get inspiration and criticism. I just wanted to say hello and make my presence know before I posted any sketches or anything.

welcome! (:

melting_doll on
  • Options
    RedaxxeRedaxxe Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    drakkonia wrote:

Aw crap, that's a good idea. I should have done that. Um, hi? I'm a long time lurker and just wanted to say hey.

Drakkonia, this is a great forum to chill out in. I've been lurking here for quite a while and it's full of great inspiration. Good choice :).

Redaxxe on
  • Options
    Creambun 007Creambun 007 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Hey, for everyone who showed interest and support in the Ruby Gloom thing, I thank you :D This is really a childhood dream come true for me. I'll see if I can't just tape it and upload it for everyone's enjoyment, it WILL be online at www.ytv.com for the next month or so, viewable by anyone in canada. Supposedly, it doesn't work outside of canada, I don't know why, but yeah!

More on this story as it unfolds!

Creambun 007 on
    Diggity.
  • Options
    BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Starts With Them, Ends With Us Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    My, there certainly has been a rather large influx of new members 'round here lately. Not to say that thats a bad thing, just a general observation. After all what else am I good for, if not to point out the obvious?

[spoiler:cac610a45b]Fuck I'm bored[/spoiler:cac610a45b]

Buckwolfe on
  • Options
    multimoogmultimoog Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    yeah - slow news day indeed.

Anyway - Happy Friday the 13th, or St. Frankenstein's Day!

stfranksday.jpg

multimoog on
  • Options
    EhmaviscaEhmavisca Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dnd.jpg

My last session, was really fun. We took down a Great Red Wyrm. I'm the guy on the left.

Ehmavisca on
  • Options
    melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    is that bob sagat!?

melting_doll on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    That picture is totally from the 1850's.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    I have this love/hate relationship with Bob Sagat. I don't know if I want to go up to him and shake his hand or punch him in the face.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    Ape2001Ape2001 Otaku GermanyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    This friday the 13th is perfidous -_-
    Got my Prey-CE today and downloaded the soundtrack I bought with it. After that I had trouble getting my sweeet sweeet WMPlayer updated to open these WMAs. But instead of enjoying the OST I got told that the tracks only belong to me for four systems formattings...

Now I burned the tracks and rip them again with iTunes. This whole procedure is absurd...

Ape2001 on
    - SF42012 Gen replays and anime trailers http://www.youtube.com/user/derBene
    - great animation focused website http://www.catsuka.com
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Today, preorders started for the Wii, but I missed my chance. I will still try to get one on launch day though.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    You took down a Great Red Wyrm? That sounds tough as balls. What levels did you guys start out at? My party took down a Frost Giant BARELY... most of us were running for the door already, I decided to take one last swing at it. the thing could kill any of us in two hits.

TheBog on
This discussion has been closed.