As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I challange you to a fight!

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Melding wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I've never been in a fight

I have defused every violent situation I have ever encountered through a combination of even temper and self-deprecating wit

come to think, I have never thrown a punch in my life (with intent to hurt someone else)

I win this thread

Fuck you you do! I will DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! Meet me after lunch! FOR YOUR DOOM!

ohhhhhhh nooooooooooooo

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i LOVE it when dudes run away. i'm like a grizzly bear: big, fat, dangerous if you piss me off, and very fast for very short distances. if some dude hits me and then takes off like he's getting away he's getting punched in the kidney or kicked in the back of the knee or something.

having said that: walk away, kids. seriously, most of the time it's not worth it at all.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Melding wrote: »

I have defused every violent situation I have ever encountered through a combination of even temper and self-deprecating wit

come to think, I have never thrown a punch in my life (with intent to hurt someone else)

I win this thread

Fuck you you do! I will DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! Meet me after lunch! FOR YOUR DOOM!

ohhhhhhh nooooooooooooo

Damn right oh no, I hope you're ready for two scoops of pain!

Melding on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

Projeck on
  • Options
    NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    time to get stuck in, is it?

Newtron on
  • Options
    Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

I am Dichotomy, and I'm a little pansy, waaah gonna cry till they don't even want to fight me anymore.

Huzzah.

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I firmly believe that violence solves many things. I've been called many things because of my stance on this, but being called various "names" has never been a good argument against my opinion.

While I do not believe that you should solve ALL your problems with violence, I am a guy who believes that people being outright dickheads have it coming to them. More people need to start knocking each around instead of sitting back quietly and then venting on their blog about that "asshole" on the train.

People are dickheads in public because no one will stand up to it outside MAYBE a verbal threat from a distance. This kind of shit right here simply sends a signal to the douche that he/she can continue to get away with being an asshole because no one will do anything about it. We as a Nation have this "PC" about being "nice" to people who do bad shit, when in all reality we need to start drawing blood.

Yay fighting.
    You may flame now.

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Projeck wrote: »
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I firmly believe that violence solves many things. I've been called many things because of my stance on this, but being called various "names" has never been a good argument against my opinion.

While I do not believe that you should solve ALL your problems with violence, I am a guy who believes that people being outright dickheads have it coming to them. More people need to start knocking each around instead of sitting back quietly and then venting on their blog about that "asshole" on the train.

People are dickheads in public because no one will stand up to it outside MAYBE a verbal threat from a distance. This kind of shit right here simply sends a signal to the douche that he/she can continue to get away with being an asshole because no one will do anything about it. We as a Nation have this "PC" about being "nice" to people who do bad shit, when in all reality we need to start drawing blood.

Yay fighting.
    You may flame now.

that's among the most retarded things I've heard today

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    So, did the OP lose the fight against spelling?

Iloveslimes on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

only because you get victimized for being a tiny baby girly boy.

sissy.

whatcha drawin', faggot? yer boyfriend?

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    It's ludicrous that these mortals even try to enter my realm.

Defender on
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i fought an ogre in georgia.

i swear to god he was like 7 feet tall and weight at least 290. he hit like a bitch

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    So, did the OP lose the fight against spelling?

Yes, every man has a weakness, Spelling went right for my kidneys.

Melding on
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Very well, gentlemen. Let us engage in fisticuffs.

John_L_Sullivan.jpg

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

just two testosterone fueled idiots being assholes

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    i fought an ogre in georgia.

i swear to god he was like 7 feet tall and weight at least 290. he hit like a bitch

a lot of really big guys do. it's fucking weird. it's like... because they're so big nobody fights them or something so they don't know how to fight.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i got kicked once by a grade 6 boy, when i was in 4th grade ... i'd beaten him at tetherball and he was very angry about it

mully on
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Violence is extremely effective in the right situation. It puts an immediate end to pretty much anything else that might be happening. It can also get you killed, but if you to pick that wrong a fight, either it was worth it or your too stupid to be allowed to taint the gene pool.

That said, there are moral considerations. In the almost ten years since I last had to (or thought I had to) get in a fight, I've shifted into near-pacifism. There are plenty of things I'd still be willing to fight over, I'm just not one of them anymore. It's probably all for the best. I don't think I'd come out to well anymore.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    someone I don't like should post so I can fight them

I haven't had time to do kickboxing in a few months so I'm pretty bored

Copley.

2PM.

Come alone.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

and....

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

well aren't you so much better than them. do you like to snicker at them as you put on your leotard for pilates?

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

and....

the promise of sweet sweet make-up sex?

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    one of my best friends was a very burly fellow in high school

he used to be fat, had bad self-image problems.

Over the course of a summer, he basically turned his fat into muscle and bulked out to a degree that some people that had known him for years didn't recognize him in September.

So he's strolling through the halls when he comes across this big crowd of grade nines hooting and hollering, that formed around a fight. He just pushes right into it, not getting any resistance because he's huge and older.

He grabs these kids by the scruffs of their necks, holds them at arms length, and just bellows "HEY!

CUT IT OUT!

CAN'T YOU SEE YOU LOVE EACH OTHER?!"

crowd dispersed, the combatants slunk away, and everyone involved avoided a suspension

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    one of my best friends was a very burly fellow in high school

he used to be fat, had bad self-image problems.

Over the course of a summer, he basically turned his fat into muscle and bulked out to a degree that some people that had known him for years didn't recognize him in September.

So he's strolling through the halls when he comes across this big crowd of grade nines hooting and hollering, that formed around a fight. He just pushes right into it, not getting any resistance because he's huge and older.

He grabs these kids by the scruffs of their necks, holds them at arms length, and just bellows "HEY!

CUT IT OUT!

CAN'T YOU SEE YOU LOVE EACH OTHER?!"

crowd dispersed, the combatants slunk away, and everyone involved avoided a suspension

That story is gay. You're gay.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I'm not gay

those dicks in my butt are medicinal

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

and....

KNIFE FIGHT

Huzzah!

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

well aren't you so much better than them. do you like to snicker at them as you put on your leotard for pilates?

oh, you can not tell me fights are some grade 'a' bullshit

Projeck on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dichotomy, I would like to shake your friend's hand

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I'm not gay

those dicks in my butt are medicinal

Your story checks out, you get a pass. THIS TIME!

Melding on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    phew

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    However, the previously mentioned destroyings are still in effect.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

oh, you can not tell me fights aren't some grade 'a' bullshit

whoops typo :):):)

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    fights are boring!

No they're not!

oh, you can not tell me fights are some grade 'a' bullshit

Doesn't mean they aren't fun to watch

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    This "Medicinal Dicks" nonsense is blatant defiance of the Controlled Phalluses act. We don't need a bunch of California hippies thinking they can run the federal government.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    can you at least hold off on the destroying until after I have a good poop?

I'd hate to think of some poor nurse having to sponge my corpse's ass after I release my bowel

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, I'm not a monster or anything. Go have a poop, maybe a juice box, set your affairs in order then you know, get your face pounded in backwards. Fun for the whole family.

Melding on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I was a little shit in elementary school and got into at least 3 or 4 fights a year.

Though I remember this one time in middle school. We were playing soccer and I had the ball. Anyways, this guy - who was on my team - decided to push me to the ground so he could have a chance to score.

So I got back up and pushed him back.

He swung his arms and hit me in the temple and bolted out of sight. I was stunned for a second or two and I didn't know where he ran off to. I spent the remainder of recess walking around asking everyone if they'd seen Robbie - all the while my eye was swelling up and I couldn't really see out of it by the end of recess.

Turns out the fucker broke a couple of his fingers when he punched me and had to be taken away in an ambulance.

EDIT: a few years later when he was playing baseball the ball hit him square in the face and knocked out like 5 of his teeth. It was awesome.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i will fight any of you

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    i will fight any of you

You have come to the right place, FOR YOUR DOOM!

Melding on