Welcome to Mike Phalla's Punch Out!!!The World Video Boxing Association, or WVBA, has been trying to pep up its image. Established in 1984 with a seven fighter roster, the WVBA last saw prominence in 1994 when Little Mac did the unthinkable again, rising through the ranks of all four circuits and capturing the WVBA World Heavyweight Championship. Now, 14 years later, the commissioner of the WVBA wants his precious organization to return to its former glory. He's brought every fighter that has ever entered a WVBA ring back for their shot at glory. However, there's a catch: Losers will not be tolerated. In order to make the WVBA the best boxing promotion it can be, the Commissioner has decided that those who can not prove themselves worthy are forced out of the WVBA So, now the pressure's really on, as you punch your way to the top, who will you leave in your wake? Who will be the best around?
This is a miniPhalla based on the Punch-Out!!!
series. This will be a pretty straightforward phalla, with a village
and a mafia
. I have tried to include every major character from all of the Punch Out games (excluding the Arm Wrestling game, which doesn't count) so we should be having a grand old time. I don't know dick about game balance, but I've tried to make it to what I think is fun but fair. So, we should be alright. This is my first attempt at a phalla.
Regular rules are in effect, of course. No quoting exact PMs to prove anything, no communicating with the dead about the game in game or in PM, please link me to any proboards, don't drink too heavily before a big fight, yadda yadda yadda.If you need ANYTHING clarified, ask in bold orange and ye shall be responded to. Though not always answered.
Each day you'll be !voting in red bold
one person to be forced out of the WVBA and into early retirement. If you want to change your vote, I would appreciate it if you used !lime green to retract
your previous vote. But I won't make it mandatory just because I'm such a nice guy.
I live on EST, and I'm thinking that around 11 PM EST is a good time to end the voting. So that's what I'll do. Without any further adieu, I give you...The Roster
1. TheLawinator – Don Flamenco, Major Circuit
4. Sheep Have Wool – Dragon Chan, Major Circuit
5. Oats – Mike Tyson, Dream Circuit
forced into retirement
6. kuhlmeye – Hoy Quarlow, Dream Circuit
7. FunkyWaltDogg – Narcis Prince, Dream Circuit
8. Toxic Toys – Little Mac, The Challenger
9. Rainfall – Bear Hugger, Minor Circuit
10. kime – Masked Muscle, Major Circuit
13. KrataLightBlade – Aran Ryan, World Circuit
14. Mr. Defecation – Doc, The Trainer
16. Dac Vin – Mr. Dream, Dream Circuit
17. sportsboytjw – Rick Bruiser, Dream Circuit
19. weatheredclown – Great Tiger, Major Circuit
20. WilDPanthA05 – Gabby Jay, Minor Circuit
21. El Skid – Bob Charlie, Former Major Circuit Champion
22. Micro – Mad Clown, World Circuit
23. Monkeyfeet – Nick Bruiser, Dream Circuit
26. Orange Soda
27. Doxa – Vodka Drunkenski, Dream Circuit
forced into retirement
28. Witch Doctor, DBM
29. Romantic Undead
30. InfidelOn Probation
dawningphoenix (Reason: Missing a meeting)Start of Round 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Final Round