Options

PHALLANOIA!²

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    warban wrote: »
    Warban for previously enciphering hidden data in audio recordings. Very treasonous behavior there!

I have no idea what your going on about, Data-cam recordings are Image only, It saves precious data cycles which can then be used for friendly computer processing.

Processing friendly computers? Is that a euphemism for some traitorous activity?
    I spent too damn long looking at those numbers last game you magnificent bastard.

The cycles must flow. May the Friendly computer will it.

Really? The numbers never did that good in the end, My contact Maximums ended being afk most the game and my sister was not really trusted or relied apon ether. I'm more chaotic stupid than magnificent bastard. :P

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    AltairAltair Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !Warban is less trustworthy than Mundane Soul.

Altair on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    When's day 1 over?

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Also is a completely serious note: Don't vote for me. Seriously I am not commie and you don't do yourselves any favors by killing me at this point i'm actually some what useful and your helping the commies by killing me.

Anyone who loves the computer as much as i do. I would appreciate you voted out this Terrorist and not me. If you want to be sheep to the commie slaughter go ahead, But this path will bring no glory for the Friendly computer or yourselves.

I only with the computer to be happy. And to help the rest of you. Killing me is like killing the network head that could of been. I'm not lying, Nor do i lie, But a far too many of you seem to not care about the will of the computer.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    At midnight Alpha Complex time, of course.
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    Voting Ends Nightly at Midnight Eastern Alpha Complex Standard Time.

Darian on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Terrorist? Do you know of the third, unknown traitors? I see the words mutants and commies listed as enemies, and there is an unknown third. Are you claiming to know of terroists? Are you tied to these terrorists?

I think anyone that is a friend to our beloved Computer should indeed look into this revelation.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Altair wrote: »
    !Warban is less trustworthy than Mundane Soul.

Really?

Really?

Did you play the the last game?
    Because I'm sure you would know that Mundane Soul was the one who set the village out to dry in the end.
    And your all saying I'm the least trustworthy.

I'm the most trustworthy. Hell I networked the naturals the last game. If it was in the villages interest keeping me alive is what people should of been doing. Instead someone who has kept very quite this game will get off alive.

The Glory of the Great AI will shine though the darkness. My death is a lose for the computer.

O well, I live to serve the computer. If you want a commie victory go right ahead. Because i have a really untrustworthy track record towards helping the village majority.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Goose! wrote: »
    Terrorist? Do you know of the third, unknown traitors? I see the words mutants and commies listed as enemies, and there is an unknown third. Are you claiming to know of terroists? Are you tied to these terrorists?

I think anyone that is a friend to our beloved Computer should indeed look into this revelation.

Mundane Soul wishes to PURGE the great AI. This is not a baseless accusation, (unlike the rest of whats happened today). I have no reason to waste the computers time. What i am offering is a solid hostile. It seems most of you with to keep the terror suspect alive instead.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    The ComputerThe Computer Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    When's day 1 over?

Midnight Eastern Alpha Complex Standard Time.

The time is: 9:38 EACST.

The Computer on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Since it matters. In all seriousness guys...

I am a village Seer.

I am authorized to seer other players and am not on the side of the commies.

I would like to ask a bit of organization and trust from village guards and those who truly want to see the commie fail at their objective.

Please do not vote for me. Please guard me. Your making a very big mistake that will cost the village in the long run. The commies gain more than anyone else by having me killed day one. I am in no way allied with them in anyway and am working for all of you.

If you think i have a better trust record than Mundane Soul. Please change your vote. I would phallasware this if i didn't think phallasware was such a stupid method of reasoning.

Please, Change your votes.

I am a seer.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Assuming that all you just said was true, warban, and you are in fact authorized to seer other people, was the previous PM about Mundane also true? Or was that just a strategy to get the village vote off yourself (which is perfectly valid if you are, in fact, who you say you are).

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hmm, after reviewing the evidence, I think I may have had things turned around. !retract warban and !vote for MundaneSoul. That should work.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So, I was just about to dig into a nice heaping bowl of Captain Crunch's Crunch Berry cereal when it hit me... this shit is WAY over my clearance.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    As far as i can tell PURGE used a call sign that i am aware of But PURGE has a very different reply answers. Mundane Soul did contact me thinking i was PURGE but I am not. PURGE does not seek to help the friendly computer or village. My faction seeks to help Friendly computer.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Very well warban, I will take your word for it that Mundane Soul is a traitorous person, but be warned that should your accusation prove baseless it may be necessary to take drastic measures.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    At last, the truth has been authorized by Friend Computer! I shall now !retract warban and !vote MundaneSoul

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    warban I hope you are telling the truth. Or we will put their corpses back in the traitor pile. So good bye MundaneSoul

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    warban goes to MundaneSoul then, but hopefully another seer can verify this(if there is one) and a guardian gets warban's back(if there is one).

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    !retract warban and !vote MundaneSoul.

Because we'll know if he's telling the truth or not by tomorrow.

Goose! on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I trust warban as far as I can throw him. He also seems uncomfortably heavy, at that.

However, MundaneSoul will have to be our test to see if warban really is a traitor. I suppose voting off someone who can find the commies among us would be counterproductive to our assigned task.

El Skid on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !warban lala !Mundanesoul

Egos on
  • Options
    DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !warban because he may be what he says he is and is worth finding out.

!MundaneSoul

Doxa on
  • Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Just by saying "I'm a seer"? I don't think so. Friend Computer surely wouldn't use such archaic naming conventions.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    OsvikOsvik Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Very well lets see where this leads

!warban
    !MundaneSoul

I hope that warban can provide some information to help us and friend computer in our search for commies.

Osvik on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    When's day 1 over?

Midnight Eastern Alpha Complex Standard Time.

The time is: 9:38 EACST.

question you said the night ends at 12amAlpha Complex time, which is 9:38 eastern, which is 6:38 pacific, which is the exact time you posted. Doesn't that mean the night is already over, and all these votes don't count. Meaning these votes are a waste of CPU cycles.

That's treason.

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Exarch wrote: »
    Just by saying "I'm a seer"? I don't think so. Friend Computer surely wouldn't use such archaic naming conventions.

I do have a name for my role, but i would like to protect the other seers by not using this name as much as humanly possible for now. I cannot risk giving the commies another possible target.

Rest assured I do have a Title and it is not just Seer. But i am not authorized to say what it is just yet.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    (ooc: l2Read..... He said the time NOW is 9:38. He is saying vote closes at 12 EST but saying it in character has apparently confused the hell out of everyone)

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    !Arasaki
    !MudaneSoul

Day 1 reveals? It's more authorized than you think.

Obbi on
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Also more lethal. In every single case.
    In fact, he did this in the Vampire phalla too. Day zero reveal, even.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    But he was right and we were wrong and killing him set the mood for the rest of the Phalla that doomed the village.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Except this one saved him from the bandwagon.

Just might not save him from getting zapped by every gunner in sight.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Well then, !MundaneSoul is a good idea for tonight!

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »

Except this one saved him from the bandwagon.

Just might not save him from getting zapped by every gunner in sight.

That's what I was referring to. Although kime has a point.

In any case, it is my sworn duty to follow every lead and exterminate anyone who I'm almost fairly certain is a CMT. And in this case, I'll have to change my vote from !B:L to !Mundane.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I choose to !Retract FreeAgent. I could be incorrect, but as this is logical deduction, I believe supporting attempts to find out what someone is is more effective than attempts to point fingers in every direction at once.

This doesn't mean he isn't a CMT, of course. Only that putting the vote on him will not currently do me much good.

In that vein, I will place my vote on !Mundanesoul, because I want to avoid any form of a tie or unfair manipulation by my fellow Troubleshooters insofar as possible.

Also, in response to WitchDoctor, I say only this.

Friend Computer's decrees are for us to follow. Friend Computer is Friend Computer, and thus Friend Computer cannot betray Friend Computer. Anything Friend Computer does is on behalf of Friend Computer, and by extension, all of Alpha Complex. It is a logical fallacy to suggest that I claimed Friend Computer a traitor to Friend Computer. It is, however, not my department to maintain Friend Computer's systems, so I should admit that perhaps Friend Computer indeed does have a heart, metaphorically or literally. In any case, I think it is irrelevant, as I in no way stated that Friend Computer does not or cannot have a heart. I simply said that is it impossible for Friend Computer to be traitorous to Friend Computer! As suggested above this is irrefutable logic, and anyone who would claim otherwise is obviously a Communist seeking to defraud the rest of us. The state of Friend Computer's heart, real, fictional, literal, or metaphorical, is irrelevant. My statement was simply that for anyone but Friend Computer, the lack of a heart would be traitorous. For Friend Computer, however, any heart or lack thereof must be what Friend Computer originally intended, and thus, cannot be traitorous in any way. Thus, logically, my statement was true. As to my comment that Friend Computer's heart was metaphorical, that is true as well, as Friend Computer may or may not have a literal heart, but a metaphorical one surely Friend Computer has, as Friend Computer gives us Alpha Complex and assigns us all according to our abilities and gives to us what we require. Friend Computer would never assign to us a task we were incapable of completing, unless our incapability to complete the task were intended in the design of the task, and Friend Computer teaches us that happiness and fun are a mandatory part of living in Alpha Complex. How could any heartless being want us to enjoy ourselves? Only a commiemutanttraitor would suggest that we should not love our lives in Alpha Complex. And thus do I say that it is, again, a logical fallacy to conclude that I am a traitor based on my statements regarding hearts, because as I have already made clear, I was speaking of communists and mutants, not of Friend Computer, and Friend Computer's physical status is irrelevant to any discussion of traitors as Friend Computer is Friend Computer and cannot turn traitor against Friend Computer and therefore by very definition cannot be a traitor. Any suggestion that an action by Friend Computer is traitorous is obviously the words of a traitor who has decided, against Friend Computer's infinite judgement, that any new directive Friend computer has chosen to implement is not good for Alpha Complex as a whole, which is of course impossible, as Friend Computer only seeks to improve all lives in Alpha Complex. There is no other conclusion.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Pure, shining TRUTH.

You are a gentleman, and your wisdom is as golden as that of Friend Computer, friend Lightblade.

I am glad that through our investigations, our conclusions are one, and I am happy to have found a friend who will help me stay vigilant against the commiemutanttraitor threat. I would apologize, and thank you for our misunderstanding earlier, as it has brought us ever closer to determining who our true enemies are.

Within enough reason to execute them.

May we continue to follow the words of Friend Computer and make our way together to a happier, Communist-free Alpha Complex.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oh, good, so I'm doing it right then.

Not being in posession of the source material, I was... naturally... just a TAD paranoid that I was making myself just look silly. *L*

Well sillier than the game necessitated anyway.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    (OOC does anyone ever get anywhere in this game in the P&P versions? Or is it pretty much a lot of planning and a hilarious death every time?)

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    (OOC does anyone ever get anywhere in this game in the P&P versions? Or is it pretty much a lot of planning and a hilarious death every time?)

Pretty much the latter. The last PbP we did, I think we'd already lost 6 or 7 clones amongst the whole party by the time we finally got our mission assignments and were about to go pick up our gear.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Oh, good, so I'm doing it right then.

Not being in posession of the source material, I was... naturally... just a TAD paranoid that I was making myself just look silly. *L*

Well sillier than the game necessitated anyway.
    Hell, all I'm going on are the cues I've picked up from other people, and a read of the Wikipedia article. If I've convinced you that I am familiar with the material as much as you've convinced me you are, I think we're both doing all right.

If the dudes who've actually read through the rules and played agree remains to be seen, I suppose.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Well, I'm glad I checked back in. Retract Warban and I'll vote for Witch Doctor, DBM instead, just because I like mundanesoul and you posted right before me.

Darian on