Options

PHALLANOIA!²

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    It boggles the mind that you would think Star Wars before Star Trek. Kirk was better!

Kirk knowledge is reserved to higher ranks. Not to worry, Friend Computer gave us Janeway to phantasm to.

He's right though, Kirk was better. :P Star Trek hasn't raped my fond memories as much as Star Wars has.

Although, I'm looking forward to the Bioware MMO. I pray it doesn't get fucked over like SWG did for me but I have faith in them.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    It boggles the mind that you would think Star Wars before Star Trek. Kirk was better!

Kirk knowledge is reserved to higher ranks. Not to worry, Friend Computer gave us Janeway to phantasm to.

He's right though, Kirk was better. :P Star Trek hasn't raped my fond memories as much as Star Wars has.

Although, I'm looking forward to the Bioware MMO. I pray it doesn't get fucked over like SWG did for me but I have faith in them.

Is it within your clearance level to know Kirk was better?

Oats on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ryadic wrote: »
    MundaneSoul let me die at the end of the the V:TM phalla, and I was on his team. Sounds like commie scum to me.

Truly, the Sabbat was dastardly. Friend computer should have punished them from rising from their graves! But we will put their corpses back! Starting today!
    I can't vote Mundane though, he helped me win. :P

!Egos

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Is anyone here cleared to create and distribute a vote count?

Before you ask, yes, I am cleared to ask that question.

JPants on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Here's the list I spotted on a wallterminalatube. The helpful roster from friend computer. Taking troubleshooter initative, I've sorted it for ease of reading. Enjoy!

Citizen Weatheredclown- Are you properly cleared to use blue-clearance text?

El Skid on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

(ooc: Aye, me too. If they do it right, it's going to be awesome. =) )

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    weatheredclownweatheredclown Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    Here's the list I spotted on a wallterminalatube. The helpful roster from friend computer. Taking troubleshooter initative, I've sorted it for ease of reading. Enjoy!

El Skid, I have already addressed this (I was distributing information which came from Friend Computer, not posting my own thoughts or information). you along with citizen Crimson appear to have a lot of anxiety about this. Have you been taking your relaxation meds?

(also, I would like to point out that my steak tastes better when I take my steak-tastes-better pill)

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Citizens, we in R&D have delivered yet again!

For immediate RED CLEARANCE consumption, we introduce the Denunciatory Tracker Module or DTM. This module can be loaded directly on your troubleshooter PDAs without requiring illicit addons above your clearance level.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008

El Skid, I have already addressed this (I was distributing information which came from Friend Computer, not posting my own thoughts or information). you along with citizen Crimson appear to have a lot of anxiety about this. Have you been taking your relaxation meds?

(also, I would like to point out that my steak tastes better when I take my steak-tastes-better pill)

You have not answered to my satisfaction, citizen Weatheredclown.

Why would copying someone else's thoughts allow you a higher clearance level?

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Don't you think that posting it in red would have been confusing?

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Don't you think that posting it in red would have been confusing?

Posting in any color other than lime is possible over your level of clearance.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

For immediate RED CLEARANCE consumption, we introduce the Denunciatory Tracker Module or DTM. This module can be loaded directly on your troubleshooter PDAs without requiring illicit addons above your clearance level.

Thank you, fellow Troubleshooter! This is a useful tool for the expulsion of Communist insurgency.

If I may ask... what does the fifth (last) column mean? Do I have the clearance level required to have this knowledge imparted to me?

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Thank you, fellow Troubleshooter! This is a useful tool for the expulsion of Communist insurgency.

If I may ask... what does the fifth (last) column mean? Do I have the clearance level required to have this knowledge imparted to me?

That is above your clearance.
    That is how many votes they have received.

The "Post" header refers to the post count of which the data is valid up to. The cell underneath it should have a post #, but it seems to be vacantly in err. It shall be corrected.

R&D thanks you for any bug report(s) filed during your use of our beta software.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Don't you think posting it in a colour that ISN'T TREASONOUS FOR EVERYONE TO READ would have been confusing?

Fixed that for you.

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Don't you think posting it in a colour that ISN'T TREASONOUS FOR EVERYONE TO READ would have been confusing?

Fixed that for you.

touché

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Seeing as this is Day 0, I expect on Day 1 we'll have a lot of zappers, and an epic amount of crossfire going down.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008

That is above your clearance.
    That is how many votes they have received.

The "Post" header refers to the post count of which the data is valid up to. The cell underneath it should have a post #, but it seems to be vacantly in err. It shall be corrected.

R&D thanks you for any bug report(s) filed during your use of our beta software.

(ooc: Wow, MundaneSoul got votes piled up quick, I didn't realize it was 13 already)

VThornheart on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Thank you fellow troubleshooter! In light of these advances, i shall have to cast my vote for !Mundane Soul

JPants on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Fixed that for you.

This coming from the troubleshooter posting in ultraviolet!

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    delroland wrote: »

Fixed that for you.

White is not ultraviolet, but rather a superposition of all visible colours of light.

Oats on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So who really let those mutants out?

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oats wrote: »

Fixed that for you.

White is not ultraviolet, but rather a superposition of all visible colours of light.

Why don't you tell that to Friend Computer and see what he has to say about it?

Also, !warban for a solid second place.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Mitt Romney?
    This is a terrible joke, I'm so sorry.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    mundanesoul will sadly need to leave us for being so ordinary. Such an attempt to blend in is likely a disguise!

Us troubleshooters know enough to stay alert of such things. Acting too normal is abnormal.

Oats on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Mitt Romney?

:whistle:Who Who who whowho:whistle:

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    According to my count:

MundaneSoul - 12
    Warban - 9

Then a few random votes here and there.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Mitt Romney?

I don't know, but I'd like to re-iterate the growing concern that without immediate attention now, they shall rise above all.

Certainly we must see to it that !MundaneSoul be put down today for his treasonous activities. Let this justice be a lesson to any CMTs who would even consider letting those mutants out of their cages, tomorrow we may have to put down citizen Warban.

All hail friend computer!

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Oats wrote: »

Fixed that for you.

Why don't you tell that to Friend Computer and see what he has to say about it?

Also, !warban for a solid second place.

Ah you see, I am typing this in black, as it should be. Obviously the set up of your monitor is somewhat off. I'm sure this is in no way due to your tampering with it in a malicious and treasonous fashion.

Let me modify it for you...

There we go. You should be receiving the correct colour of text now. You won't have further cause to admit you were reading text in a colour above your security clearance. We at CPU are here to help with all your technical needs!

El Skid on
  • Options
    The ComputerThe Computer Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    GOOD AFTERNOON TROUBLESHOOTERS!

I AM PRESENT TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR EXCITING NEW PROGRAM THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY PARTICIPATING IN!

The Computer on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Friend computer! Hypothetically, would it be above my clearance to ask about the order of actions?

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Can Friend Computer tell us who let the mutants out?

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    yeah, who let the mutants out? inquiring minds want to know!

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Retract mundanesoul to vote off !Warban. He seems to only be wildly accusing to save his sorry mutant ass.

Doxa on
  • Options
    The ComputerThe Computer Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    BEING A MUTANT IS TREASON. LETTING MUTANTS OUT IS MORE TREASON.

ORDER OF ACTIONS:
    1. COMMUNIST
    2. ???
    3. MUTANTS
    4. VOTE

ALSO: RETRACT IN RED.

The Computer on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Actually, I'm pretty sure Warban was just opening up the expected grudgathon on mundanesoul; I'm only surprised it took that long to take off. Still, anyone who is dwelling on things which are past is clearly not happy with Friend Computer, and thus is almost certainly a commiemutanttraitor.

Darian on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Who let the mutants out?

Woof, woof, woof woof

VThornheart on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Doxa wrote: »
    Retract mundanesoul to vote off !Warban. He seems to only be wildly accusing to save his sorry mutant ass.

You seem to only be throwing that vote out to save your Purging secret society Allys.
    Those who wish to purge the code of the great friendly computer must be removed.
    The Data-cycles are sacred, The friendly computer loves you all. Embrace the Cycle.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

ALSO: RETRACT IN RED.

Thank you friendly computer.

MrBlarney
    FreeAgent

I am happy to abide by your wisdom.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Retractions are required then?

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I believe that fellow citizen goose to be a commiemutant intent on causing misinformation and chaos within our ranks and would work against Friend Computer.

M.D. on