MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sam Jackson shoulda been John Henry Eden

MY MOTHER FUCKING DOG, MOTHERFUCKS

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    KevarKevar regular
    edited November 2008
    i think three dog, moira, and president eden are three of the best videogame characters. the best.

Kevar on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    If I kill three-dog does his radio station end?

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oh, arn't you just a peach. Or whatever soft fruit grows in this radioactive wasteland.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    You know because you know? Isn't that circular logic? *BZZT* BOOM POW KABLAMMO

L|ama on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Dude the vegetables in Rivet City

I stole a carrot and looked at the effects and wow
    Nothing special about it at all, it was just a carrot, a regular everyday carrot, no radiation or anything.

It was beautiful

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Dude the vegetables in Rivet City

I stole a carrot and looked at the effects and wow
    Nothing special about it at all, it was just a carrot, a regular everyday carrot, no radiation or anything.

It was beautiful

And the first thing you did after you did that was stick it in your backpack and dive into the river.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Nope, I put it back

for science

but does diving into the river do anything with the stats on things?

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    Shifty FisterShifty Fister Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Doesn't do shit to the Purified Water so I'd guess no.

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm tickled pink, the moon is yellowSHUT UP ALREADY

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    slavin' aint easy

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Goddamnit Dashing at Tenpenny Towers gave me his key for his safe for
    finding his manservant ghoul's body and when I opened the safe and took the shit inside it gave me bad karma

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I fucking love this game.

I think i'd enjoy a melee character considerably less, as the melee system doesn't seem all that great.

I got a pretty sweet hand chainsaw though, that and the goddamn flamethrower/sword. They kinda make it more fun.

Newtron on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Nope, I put it back

for science

but does diving into the river do anything with the stats on things?

Doesn't do a damn thing other than give you radiation poisoning.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Depends on your playstyle and companions. I think giving Jericho the power armour and minigun might have been a mistake. I try sneak up on enemies all stealthy like.

A few seconds later I hear a WHIRRRRRR from behind me as the minigun winds up and Jeri screaming "AHAHAHAHA, I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR SHIT UP!" and he showers the whole place with bullets.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    KevarKevar regular
    edited November 2008
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    slavin' aint easy
    i find it hilarious that..
    you can lure out one of the little lamplight children and enslave them after you talk to Eulogy. hilarious.

Kevar on
  • Options
    KevarKevar regular
    edited November 2008
    Newtron wrote: »
    I fucking love this game.

I think i'd enjoy a melee character considerably less, as the melee system doesn't seem all that great.

I got a pretty sweet hand chainsaw though, that and the goddamn flamethrower/sword. They kinda make it more fun.
    the melee combat is pretty much oblivion. but that was actually one of the good things about oblivion, so its nice here .. just a little complicated since most things use guns and guns will fuck you up. you gotta play it careful.

Kevar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    That's why I have a Power Fist for the unarmoured enemies, a Deathclaw Glove to slice open armoured enemies, and grenades for anything else I cant touch.

It's worked out great!

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    oh my god evergreen hills

oh my good lord

thank god i brought my handy dandy new railway rifle and enclave power armor! (love this shit)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That's why I have a Power Fist for the unarmoured enemies, a Deathclaw Glove to slice open armoured enemies, and grenades for anything else I cant touch.

It's worked out great!

huh... I suppose, i went with Power fist EVERYTHING.

Made long range running enemies a bitch. And i just got ambushed by 4 yao guia and I had to use 8 stims to stay alive while i fisted them to death.

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    christ i had to kill like 6 people to get to the guy the slavers wanted!!!

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I can't believe I didn't start using mines earlier.

mines are so fucking tits.

Newtron on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    pulse mines saved my ass against those sentry bots when i was hunting down that particular historical document

anyways i need a hand here in evergreen hills
    i'm approaching from the cliffs and trying to snipe everyone, and then find out what the deal is with that super mutant behemoth they've got locked up in that electrical cage. but at some point he always gets out and runs off before i can contend with him. i can't lure him back in the cage because i get zapped if i try to close the cage doors. what am i supposed to do with him? he won't attack the raiders for some reason either :(

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    pulse mines saved my ass against those sentry bots when i was hunting down that particular historical document

anyways i need a hand here in evergreen hills
    i'm approaching from the cliffs and trying to snipe everyone, and then find out what the deal is with that super mutant behemoth they've got locked up in that electrical cage. but at some point he always gets out and runs off before i can contend with him. i can't lure him back in the cage because i get zapped if i try to close the cage doors. what am i supposed to do with him? he won't attack the raiders for some reason either :(
    He never got out for me! I just stood up on one of the red train cars and shot him to death

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    t Fallout
    I sniped the power supply to the cage and he went apeshit and wrecked all the raiders faces. By the end he was low enough health that I killed him pretty easily.

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    ah, thanks guys
    i guess maybe the power supply is just getting shot accidentally somehow? i'll reload and see if he can do my work for me 8-)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    ah, thanks guys
    i guess maybe the power supply is just getting shot accidentally somehow? i'll reload and see if he can do my work for me 8-)

maybe combine our advice and
    get on a trailer car or something, shoot out the power supply and watch raiders get owneddddd

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if stray bullets or something hit the power supply, lord knows it always happens when I'm even remotely close to a fucking bus

jumping onto the roofs from the cliffs is a good way to stay safe while the behemoth rapes face

anyway time for sleep

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Punch him to death.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I freed the behemoth and instead of going for the raiders he made a beeline straight to me.

I blew the top of his head off with a mini nuke and I could see his brain.

Oden on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Punch him to death.

unarmed is my worst skill!

i've got a ripper though for pest disposal and just for when i feel like sawing someone in half

i think the big guy is going to have to be happy with my SMG, chinese assault rifle, combat shotgun, flamer, railway rifle, and sampler platter of mines and grenades :rotate:

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    This is probably the most cryptic bug I have ever seen in any game.

WHAT.jpg

Shorty on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i don't get it

speaking of bugs, my war against big green was going fine until my xbox froze

thumbdown.gif

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Is the deathclaw gauntlet melee or unarmed?

it has an axe symbol I'm pretty sure for hot keys

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    dude

your sig is the best

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i need one of those :3

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Is that at me? I am flattered

I blame that horrible marshmallow child

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    yes indeed

i'll have to trap marsh and force him to craft one in my own image

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Hahah, the tv just had the live action black and white ad for Fo3 on. It was awesome.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Dont get any video game commercials where I am

The Black Hunter on
This discussion has been closed.