As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OBLIVIGUN

• Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    I started a firefight in Megaton and ducked behind the bomb

I was shouting shouting at my TV

SHOOT ME THEN

SHOOT ME AND THIS BOMB DO IT PUSSY DOOOOO IIITTTTTTTTTTT

and they did but the bomb didn't explode

aw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4xnWW9HlBFA&feature=related

Junpei on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I finally found a friend who will join me. Star Paladin Cross seems kind of boring though.

captaink on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    She has a big hammer with which she beats things to death, not the best companion but she does just fine.

Junpei on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    yeah she was the first companion i found too. she's a hell of a fighter but i hate babysitting her. it's not nearly, nearly as bad as it was in the first two games but it's still irritating, having to make sure she's a proper distance behind you when you change areas so she doesn't get left behind, etc

the bitch can't jump or anything either :x

still looking for dogmeat :)

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    i mean she fought a deathclaw toe to toe while i desperately emptied chinese assault rifle clips into it's face

much respect

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Shifty FisterShifty Fister Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I also have an exam tomorrow, my last.
    I think it is only fitting that I go and finally buy this after I'm done.
    Having these threads around when I know I would destroy my entire semester by playing this game has been torture.

I've never wanted to throw away a semester of effort so bad before.

My last one isn't until friday, which also happens to be the day the WoW expack comes out so Fallout will probably end up being ignored for a little while.

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Having these threads around when I know I would destroy my entire semester by playing this game has been torture.

My last one isn't until friday, which also happens to be the day the WoW expack comes out so Fallout will probably end up being ignored for a little while.

um..Wrath comes out Thursday.

And then Left 4 Dead. God damn it I need to get 2 more PCs and be able to split into 3 people.

Bucketman on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Man, what I love about this game is that you can spend hours just wandering around, not even getting anything done, and still have a good time.

Also, Blood And Thunder is a weirdly appropriate song for Deathclaws and Behemoths.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    i mean she fought a deathclaw toe to toe while i desperately emptied chinese assault rifle clips into it's face

much respect

She died fighting a behemoth not long after I picked her up. I'll reload and give her another chance.

captaink on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Wrong choice.

The correct course of action would be to get Fallout play it for at least 2 days, then get the expansion pack so the clog has cleared a little.

I know you can get ahead of the clog, but the clog is not nearly as fun as it sounds.
    Back when I played I remember new servers opening up and everyone busting out a character.
    "Ok gotta go kill the named mob in the first tiny area. Hrmmmm. There seem to be 5 parties each of 5 people waiting for this kill in a gigantic circle around an imaginary bonfire, he must spawn here."

Totally left that area at level 3.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I have a problem of constantly having to go back to base, also finding places to sell my shit

and I always forget something 2-3 times :x

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    No new races or anything in the new WoW expansion?

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

New class: Death Knight

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    ArgusArgus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    i'm just wandering around seeing all of the incredibly awesome locations in the game

republic of dave = lol
    can i be president or what? i talked rosie into running, bob didn't want to, and everyone voted and dave is president again. boo.

I've read that this quest is bugged in that
    if you want to run for president you can't even though there are dialog options which obviously imply it as a possibility. You can however get other people to win the presidency but it requires some tampering with the vote box

Spoiler is absolutely correct. When in need of info, try searching in the Fallout Wiki, as it contains a lot of information.
    potatoe wrote: »
    potatoe

that is

what

you monster

look
    i really wanted to see that nuke go off, okay?

I am Scourge of Humanity and I didn't blow up Megaton, :|.
    BYToady wrote: »

New class: Death Knight

I have forgotten about Lich King so hard. Is there any reason for me to resume my WoW account, which I stopped shortly after I hit 70?

Argus on
    pasigsizedu5.jpg
  • Options
    finalbroadcastfinalbroadcast WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I have a problem of constantly having to go back to base, also finding places to sell my shit

I actually like that, it makes me feel like I'm scavenging around. On a need some help note,
    Does anyone know where I can find the password for the terminal inside the Super Duper Mart

finalbroadcast on
    finalbroadcast.jpg
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Argus wrote: »
    potatoe

that is

what

you monster

look

i had so much karma that when i blew up an entire town with a nuke all it did was bring me down to neutral

i am the best

potatoe on
  • Options
    FromAlpha2OmegaFromAlpha2Omega Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That ghoul mask is like a metro pass.

FromAlpha2Omega on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    what do the blue/red/barf metro passes DO?

Raneados on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

I actually like that, it makes me feel like I'm scavenging around. On a need some help note,
    Does anyone know where I can find the password for the terminal inside the Super Duper Mart

just hack it, it's not hard at all

Raneados on
  • Options
    Shifty FisterShifty Fister Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Wrong choice.

The correct course of action would be to get Fallout play it for at least 2 days, then get the expansion pack so the clog has cleared a little.

I know you can get ahead of the clog, but the clog is not nearly as fun as it sounds.
    Back when I played I remember new servers opening up and everyone busting out a character.
    "Ok gotta go kill the named mob in the first tiny area. Hrmmmm. There seem to be 5 parties each of 5 people waiting for this kill in a gigantic circle around an imaginary bonfire, he must spawn here."

Totally left that area at level 3.

I'm pretty confident I can get ahead of the majority of players, managed it last time when TBC expack came out. But everyone else will have a good 20 hour head start on me seeing as the exam is an afternoon one goddamnit.

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

quicksave before you try if you suck

L|ama on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Argus wrote: »
    potatoe

that is

what

you monster

look

i had so much karma that when i blew up an entire town with a nuke all it did was bring me down to neutral

i am the best

I killed absolutely everone in Megaton, and then blew it up for good measure!

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Why would you need to do that, just exit out from the pc on your last go if you've used up all your wildcards and try again.

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    L|ama wrote: »

no need, just exit the terminal after 3 guesses and hack it again for a fresh start

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    someone spoiler what the terminal in the supermarket actually does?

not the one next to the robot, the other one

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    It opens the door.

SHOCK AND HORROR

Junpei on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Junpei wrote: »
    It opens the door.

FUUUUCK

I really wish I didn't click that spoiler, now the game is ruined :\

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    It opens the door.

SHOCK AND HORROR
    what door is that?

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The one right next to it.

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Are you high?

Junpei on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

no need, just exit the terminal after 3 guesses and hack it again for a fresh start

Also, run your mouse over the bits of gibberish that are bracketed by <>s, {}s, ()s, or []s. If the whole thing that's bracketed highlights, click it. It'll usually remove a wrong one.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i don't think I am but

man

know what I'll go back there when I am playing it and see what the fuck door you're talking about

if there's a regular door next to it, I thought that was always open as I walked through it to get to the computer

and if you're talking about the robot container door then I meant the other computer

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Wallhitter wrote: »

Also, run your mouse over the bits of gibberish that are bracketed by <>s, {}s, ()s, or []s. If the whole thing that's bracketed highlights, click it. It'll usually remove a wrong one.

or replenish your tries!

I usually quickly snap off 2 guesses, then do the codes

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i feel like one of the computers opens the robot and the other opens a floor safe
    or something like that
    or i'm talking out of my ass because that was ages and ages ago

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    There's 2 terminals, 1 next to a robot and the other next to a door, need to go through the door to get to the robot, if you explore the mart first you'll find the key before you use the terminal normally and so you can pretty much ignore it. But yes, there is a door right there that is connected to the terminal.

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i feel like one of the computers opens the robot and the other opens a floor safe
    or something like that

floor safe

what

okay I am going back there tomorrow to poke around

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    or something like that

floor safe

what

okay I am going back there tomorrow to poke around

there probably isn't even a floor safe in there

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    You people are talking as if you haven't made 15 different characters and been through the mart with all of them as it's an awesome gear getting placey thing >.>

Junpei on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    There's 2 terminals, 1 next to a robot and the other next to a door, need to go through the door to get to the robot, if you explore the mart first you'll find the key before you use the terminal normally and so you can pretty much ignore it. But yes, there is a door right there that is connected to the terminal.

Gotcha

apparently I had the key and never even noticed it

hi5

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    You people are talking as if you haven't made 15 different characters and been through the mart with all of them as it's an awesome gear getting placey thing >.>

I'm on my first character what are you crazy I don't have time to make more

Raneados on
This discussion has been closed.