Options

Fuck Muscle Cramps, this is a Teddy Roosevelt thread

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Hunter wrote: »
    I think perhaps killing the crazy whores would be better for the family and society.

I'm honestly in favor of thinning the population through this method.

Crazy people killing their offspring does that too you know. Just saying.

Maybe if the crazy people didn't raise their crazy-prone offspring they wouldn't be crazy. Just saying.

That's not the point. He was making a thinning the herd point, which I agree nature needs to start expunging some of the weaker links. Infanticide is a way nature does that in the animal kingdom. A mother will kill her cubs if they aren't right, and a bad mother will accidentally kill her offspring due to her own stupidity. These free up resources for the rest.

Humans have a fascination beyond nature to protect children, even children that are not biologically their own. In some ways it's good, like when protective services removes a child from a crack whore, and in some ways it's bad, like when some yuppie bitch tells me I can't spank my kid for misbehaving because I'll withdraw from his self-confidence bank.

There's your problem right there. You're spanking your kid in public, when in reality, you should be thumping the back of his head in public, it's much more discreet. Also, you can grab his sideburns and his ear in one grab and it makes an effective leash. Also discreet.

Bullshit. A spank on the ass has never killed a child. There's quite a line between abuse and a spank for discipline, but oh boy are the uber yuppie douchenozzles of the world up your ass if you spank your kid. Also if you say something about their misbehaved hellions running around destroying shit in the name of their self-esteem they get all offended.

Hunter on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Or stab him with your little punishment knife.

It's like a box cutter.

Only the amount of blade you push up depends on the severity of the crime the child has committed.

Teachers be wondering why kids be having so many paper cuts.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Or stab him with your little punishment knife.

It's like a box cutter.

Only the amount of blade you push up depends on the severity of the crime the child has committed.

Teachers be wondering why kids be having so many paper cuts.

WHAT?

WAS MY CHILD PULLING DOWN ITS PANTS IN CLASS?

THAT'S GONNA BE AT LEAST FOUR CLICKS.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Bullshit. A spank on the ass has never killed a child. There's quite a line between abuse and a spank for discipline, but oh boy are the uber yuppie douchenozzles of the world up your ass if you spank your kid. Also if you say something about their misbehaved hellions running around destroying shit in the name of their self-esteem they get all offended.

"They are children, they are supposed to behave that way"

Man, I wish I was a kid now a days, growing up my behavior in public was limited to "Seen and not heard".

Jigrah on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Okay, I'll distract them with the lizard and Mysst, you can go in with the punches

You should also get "Darwin" and "Huxley" tattoo'ed on your knuckles, just in case you need backup.

What about my dog Linnaeus?

If you really have a dog named Linnaeus I am interested in applying for the position of fawning acolyte, because that's awesome.

Hunter, I guarantee those yuppies jumping down your throat are the same ones who let their obscenely spoiled children run around the store where I used to work, sticking their gummy hands in everything.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    In my expert opinion, raising a child who doesn't talk during a movie is the height of civilization and sometimes requires the occasional smack upside the back of the head.

I should know: I'm an expert.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    My wife was one of those people who swore she would never spank her child. Now she wonders why my son walks all over her and snaps to attention when I tell him no. It's hilarious. Four years old and he knows who is the easy mark and who not to fuck with.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    In my expert opinion, raising a child who doesn't talk during a movie is the height of civilization and sometimes requires the occasional smack upside the back of the head.

I should know: I'm an expert.

Fox news has ruined that term for me.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    My wife was one of those people who swore she would never spank her child. Now she wonders why my son walks all over her and snaps to attention when I tell him no. It's hilarious. Four years old and he knows who is the easy mark and who not to fuck with.

My mom was pretty easy target, but she had that ace up her sleeve.

"Oh you just wait till your dad comes home"

Except this one time, she got mad at my brother and I for roughing around too much outside and "Tearing up the grass". So she told my dad to teach us a lesson ya know, but he thought it was silly. So he pretended to spank us and we pretended to be hurt.

She was not happy when she learned about that ten years later.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

You should be very proud of yourself for that; little boys are easy to raise, but we are the most stubborn creatures God ever put on the Earth.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Okay, I'll distract them with the lizard and Mysst, you can go in with the punches

You should also get "Darwin" and "Huxley" tattoo'ed on your knuckles, just in case you need backup.

What about my dog Linnaeus?

If you really have a dog named Linnaeus I am interested in applying for the position of fawning acolyte, because that's awesome.

Hunter, I guarantee those yuppies jumping down your throat are the same ones who let their obscenely spoiled children run around the store where I used to work, sticking their gummy hands in everything.

Honestly, I wish I had a dog named Linnaeus. Instead, I named my lab Thorin. But if I ever get a German short-hair, it's for sure gonna be Linnaeus. So he was Swedish, close enough.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I can't imagine having a child who didn't fear the phrase, "I'll give you something to cry about."

Boy did that ever shut me and my brother up as kids. Of course, fear of parental wrath didn't keep me from tormenting my brother once Dad delivered the speech about not hitting girls, but a sibling's gotta do what a sibling's gotta do.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    edited March 2009

You should be very proud of yourself for that; little boys are easy to raise, but we are the most stubborn creatures God ever put on the Earth.

For little boys, Freud was right. If you break down personality into Id, Ego, and Super Ego a little boy is 100% Id.

All animalistic base desires. I want food now. I want sleep now. I want toy now. I want DVD of Kung-Fu Panda now or it's go time old man. It's like living with a miniature cave man sometimes.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    "You want something to drink? Hose is around the corner,"

"If you don't stop crying, I'll give you something to cry about,"

"Go play in some traffic,"

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    man i totally deserved the spankings I got.

I just wish my parents weren't trying to beat the devil out of me sometimes.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Drinking out of the hose was the best! That's not a punishment at all!

I guess I'm sort of envious of the miniature caveman lifestyle. It seems like it's got some good things going for it.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    "I brought you into this world, I will take you out"

"I didn't kill men in Vietnam so you could grow up to be a ________"
    * fill blank with almost anything, including: wussy, commy, pinko, pussy, sissy

Ah the veteran father figure. Can't argue with a man who has killed before and will gladly do it again.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Ah the veteran father figure. Can't argue with a man who has killed before and will gladly do it again.

Shit man, you gotta be careful. You raise him too tough and he will rebel fucking Hard in his older years.

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Drinking out of the hose was the best! That's not a punishment at all!

I guess I'm sort of envious of the miniature caveman lifestyle. It seems like it's got some good things going for it.

Drinking out of the hose was good.

I just remember my friends complaining about it when they were over at our house.

After that, they decided we should just play at their house, where their parents would dote on them.

After all, my dad was the one who decided letting his 5 year old shoot his 12 gauge loaded up with 3 1/2 magnums from the hip was a good idea.

Later, let his 7 year old shoot his .357 with some magnum loads.

Sitting on the front porch at the ranch shooting birds and paper plate targets with the pellet rifle, I asked him if he was drinking grape juice, and I asked for a drink. He said sure. It was port wine. Pure fucking fire for a 10 year old.

I honestly can't complain about my upbringing.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    My upbringing made me the person I am today.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Chico, you are so fucking crazy. I wonder if you are crazy crazy or just forums crazy.

Did you have a crazy upbringing, were your parents clowns?

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Replace 'Vietnam' with 'Germany and Korea' and 'father' with 'grandad' and you have the perfect description of my role model. He never spanked me, didn't have to. He'd just look at me and say stuff like, "That business may fly at someone else's house, but this is my house."

Which was usually responded to with a very meek, "Yesssir."

"Good. Now go help your grandmother with the dishes."

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Shit man, you gotta be careful. You raise him too tough and he will rebel fucking Hard in his older years.

That was my father. I always knew the old man would kill me if it came down to it. I remember one time for a school project about veterans I interviewed him and one of the questions was "do you regret anything from your time in the military/war". His response: "that I didn't kill more of those bastards when I had the chance".

Stunning

Hunter on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I have found that one of the best disciplines to use on my little cousins is just insulting them.

"Hey. Don't do that. God, you're stupid."

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Chico, you are so fucking crazy. I wonder if you are crazy crazy or just forums crazy.

Did you have a crazy upbringing, were your parents clowns?

I'm not crazy.

My parents are lovely.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I have found that one of the best disciplines to use on my little cousins is just insulting them.

Now you should use the Terry Tate method since you've been practicing.

Hunter on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

That was my father. I always knew the old man would kill me if it came down to it. I remember one time for a school project about veterans I interviewed him and one of the questions was "do you regret anything from your time in the military/war". His response: "that I didn't kill more of those bastards when I had the chance".

Stunning
    did you quote him?

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Mysst wrote: »

Stunning
    did you quote him?

I was old enough to know better and softened it. The teacher would have shit herself too, and I wanted the easy A.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Dude

I almost got a fucking sack this weekend.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

Dude

ALMOST DON'T COUNT YOU TEARS THOSE BITCHES HEADS OFF. YOU TEAR THEIR HEADS OFF AND LAUGH ABOUT IT.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    ALMOST DON'T COUNT YOU TEARS THOSE BITCHES HEADS OFF. YOU TEAR THEIR HEADS OFF AND LAUGH ABOUT IT.

YOUR INTENSITY IS FOR SHIT! WIN! WIN! WIN!

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Seriously though, good job Jordyn. It's rad that you decided to do something and then had the conviction to do it.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Dude

If you get a sack and do the "WOO WOO" train noise, I will be so proud of you.

Getting a sack is like a religious experience. You'll know soon what I mean, I have faith in you.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Look at this:

almostsack.jpg

I had the bitch by the towel before Maddox and Nips came up and finished her off.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I have no idea what's going on in that picture, but it looks like fun.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I'm in black on the ground trying to pull the quarterback down by the towel which was all I could reach when I grabbed for her.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    should have goosed her

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I'm in black on the ground trying to pull the quarterback down by the towel which was all I could reach when I grabbed for her.

Next time, just fucking cut her skank ass.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    The Longest Yard, indeed.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    also, the linemen in the left of the picture are terrifying

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
This discussion has been closed.