As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We Hold No [Chat]er

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Censorious idiocy.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Nazi xenomorphs?

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    BNP got two seats. Which isn't that many in the grand scheme of things, but enough that I'm really not a happy bunny this morning. And I know it's horrible to say this, but the only reason I can think of for the BNP getting that many votes is ignorance on the part of the voters. I refuse to believe that many people in the UK are that racist as to willingly vote for the BNP in full knowledge of their racist, bigoted policies.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The place you guys are talking about is starting to sound... familiar.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    So, how is the homeland? Still beating on the darkies I take it?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh, is that the censorship you were complaining about earlier? Would you mind linking something, Elendil?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    BNP got two seats. Which isn't that many in the grand scheme of things, but enough that I'm really not a happy bunny this morning. And I know it's horrible to say this, but the only reason I can think of for the BNP getting that many votes is ignorance on the part of the voters. I refuse to believe that many people in the UK are that racist as to willingly vote for the BNP in full knowledge of their racist, bigoted policies.

But they are totally not racist because they said they aren't racist. :lol:

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I'm not talking about censorship now.

That's not what censorious means.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Plus they aren't tories or labour! and everyone hates them.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Well, it should mean censorship.

"censorius" meaning something besides censorship is doubleplus ungood.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    censure.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So this weekend I meet this girl, we go back to my place, fool around, but I stop right short of sex because I'm not a one night stand kind of guy. It's not a moral thing, I don't judge or care what others do, but it's just not my preference.

Naturally my guy friends just gave me a lot of "Wait what? Why the hell would you do that?" and didn't understand at all.

Ugh.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    censure.

That's it, I'm reporting you to the minitru!

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Oh god, the "pagan" thread.

It's like people don't understand the purpose of the establishment clause.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009

from their "mission statement":
    The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia...Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work with our people in their homes and communities addressing the fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination. Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision, failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room, workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those denied their fundamental civil rights.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    censure.

They'll probably censure me.

Or censor me.

Most likely both.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009

The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia...Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work with our people in their homes and communities addressing the fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination. Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision, failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room, workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those denied their fundamental civil rights.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

You guys have a Nazi party! I think that might actually be worse than U.S. Republicans!

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    So basically the BNP want everyone out except for the Celts? I wonder if they realise when the Saxons got to the British Isles... the only people that's indigenous to the isles if you count "millennia" as they wrote would be the Celts.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

See? Totally not racist at all! In fact, they're anti-racist so long as you aren't one of them damn pakkies.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    censure.

They'll probably censure me.

Or censor me.

Most likely both.

No, they'll hopefully limit themselves to beating your clock in and then eating you with your deepest phobia.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I can see it now.

Normans get out!

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I can see it now.

Normans get out!

Normans and Saxons. I'm sure mixed races would get out as well, this leaves only the people that are 100% pure Celtic - which today would probably be zero persons.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Wouldn't a true Norman be more capable of claiming indigenity than the average Englishman?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Wouldn't a true Norman be more capable of claiming indigenity than the average Englishman?

Normans haven't been on the british isles for millennia though, they obviously have no business taking ur joobs!

Honk on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Yes but they have been there for less than a millennium as well.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    it's ok guys, the ancient migrations of the vikings and suchlike is ok. It's just anyone after the Norman Invasion who's in trouble.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    it's ok guys, the ancient migrations of the vikings and suchlike is ok. It's just anyone after the Norman Invasion who's in trouble.

So the intermigrations fro the Pas de Calais are right out then.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Do you think there's a single BNP official who can actually claim to be 100% native?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Do you think there's a single BNP official who can actually claim to be 100% native?

No. But history has proven that if you are a racist you don't have to follow your own logic. Remember - Hitler was 1/4th Jewish. He also probably liked the buttsex.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

If so, he is destined to become the God-Emperor in the grim future of the year 40,000.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    And he was mostly Austrian too, if I remember correctly.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    So this weekend I meet this girl, we go back to my place, fool around, but I stop right short of sex because I'm not a one night stand kind of guy. It's not a moral thing, I don't judge or care what others do, but it's just not my preference.

Naturally my guy friends just gave me a lot of "Wait what? Why the hell would you do that?" and didn't understand at all.

Ugh.

:(

So, guys, think this generic free-movie-pass I have will be accepted for a midnight showing of Revenge of the Fallen, or will that only ensure my neon-yellow butter flavored coating is in fact the manager's still-warm piss?

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    We aim to strengthen our campaigns for civil rights for Britons.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    yalborap wrote: »

Ugh.

So, guys, think this generic free-movie-pass I have will be accepted for a midnight showing of Revenge of the Fallen, or will that only ensure my neon-yellow butter flavored coating is in fact the manager's still-warm piss?

Well, the second indicates you still get in the movie, so I'd say go for it and prepare to enjoy a golden shower.

I wasn't planning to see Revenge of the Fallen, but that sand-eating Transformer is just so awesome.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Ugh.

Well, the second indicates you still get in the movie, so I'd say go for it and prepare to enjoy a golden shower.

I wasn't planning to see Revenge of the Fallen, but that sand-eating Transformer is just so awesome.

I just wanted to try and be witty.

Oh well, I'll take the pass with me and just keep cash as well. If they don't accept it, I'll just buy myself a proper ticket.

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Ugh.

I just wanted to try and be witty.

You were. I just failed to match you.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Newspeak is fun.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Reading parts of the BNP website has actually left me feeling a little sick.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Newspeak is fun.

Guys, if the BNP actually take over, I call being V.

Failing that, I'll be whoever the girl was. Eve, or Ivy, or something.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Guh.

Sims 3.

So tempted

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.