Options

[CAKE ON] Fat Princess: Cake Ninjas....vs PIRATES?

1235»

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    That all sounds pretty great. Hopefully it'll breath some life back into this game.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Those patch notes sound good. I'll definitely try it out!

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    It looks like this means no more Player team versus team of 2 people and the rest computer. This is a good thing.

And yay, no more Disappearing Princess. :^:

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    These are some awesome patch notes.
    Going to rock that warrior.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Dignified PauperDignified Pauper Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Candy Confetti? EVERYTHING I WANTED!

Dignified Pauper on
    PSN: DignifiedPauper
    3DSFF: 5026-4429-6577
  • Options
    PkErthbndPkErthbnd Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Oh, snap! Add me to the list...PSN name is The_Godfajah. I don't have a keyboard or mic yet, so I won't be talking much. Feel free to send me a friend invite, just put G&T in the subject or something.

PkErthbnd on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Played a bit earlier, and goddamn, New Pork is a big map. I enjoyed it, though, but I never thought to try out the updated Warrior.

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    GothicLargoGothicLargo Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Bought Fat Princess last night.

I'm not playing it now. My thumbs hurt from playing it earlier otherwise I'd be playing it now instead of watching the world series.

I was hooked when I heard the "FRACKING TOASTER!" cheer.

GothicLargo on
    atfc.jpg
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »
    Played a bit earlier, and goddamn, New Pork is a big map. I enjoyed it, though, but I never thought to try out the updated Warrior.

I'm not a fan of the new map. It seems a bit too spread out. The new warrior however can wreck some shit.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »

I'm not a fan of the new map. It seems a bit too spread out. The new warrior however can wreck some shit.

That's understandable, since both times I played it, we lost because it was too far to get back the Princess. But I dunno, I guess I just really like the look of it or something.

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    ThreepioThreepio New Westminster, BCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Rise from your grave!

So what are the odds this'll be in the Spring Fever sale? I've been playing the demo a bit and I'm torn as to whether to pull the trigger or to wait.

Threepio on
    142.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Threepio wrote: »
    Rise from your grave!

So what are the odds this'll be in the Spring Fever sale? I've been playing the demo a bit and I'm torn as to whether to pull the trigger or to wait.

There's a good chance. The community has sort of died off (if you can't tell), but there's been a lot of continued support. They've released a few patches that add new maps for free, and they demoed 'secret new' future additions somewhere as well. (I think Seattle) The secret things are probably the new classes they teased a while back, but still.

If it doesn't go on sale, though, that doesn't mean it's going anywhere so if you're not sure (there is a demo, though) then there's no harm in waiting til Spring Fever's over.

Darth_Mogs on