As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Persona: Innocent Sin [Finale: Harmony & Discord]

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Fusion leaves one player without power, and the other with a combined essence. But what if fusion were to benefit both parties? At the very least, what if fusion could maintain a sense of stability, rather than slowly consolidating power into a singular entity?

Rumor has it... that everyone has an inner "Persona", a guardian that protects one from the dangers of the world. And even if that Persona should leave, one will never be alone - a new one shall take its place.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Fusion leaves one player without power, and the other with a combined essence. But what if fusion were to benefit both parties? At the very least, what if fusion could maintain a sense of stability, rather than slowly consolidating power into a singular entity?

Rumor has it... that everyone has an inner "Persona", a guardian that protects one from the dangers of the world. And even if that Persona should leave, one will never be alone - a new one shall take its place.

I heard that from a man in the pub.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

You know I think I heard a rumor that mentioned something about a true inner persona that could arise in the event of losing another. Could be the same one you mentioned I was only walking through the halls so I may have heard wrong.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I didn't hear that rumor.

(hehehe, just wanted to spoil the pattern :P.)

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Clearly you're hanging out in the wrong pub, young fellow-me-lad. Have you ever met Diamond Jim?

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    kime wrote: »

I heard that kime was going to lose his persona permanently and never get another one!

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

I hear whispers of this from the other kids in the library.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009

A pub? No, it was definitely at the barber shop they were talking about this.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    PhilemonPhilemon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    chikalin.png
    They say that Oats guy has totally lost it, speaking in crazy riddles!

But that's not all, they say it makes him powerful, and he can commune with the dead! Frea-ky.

Philemon on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    B:L wrote: »

I heard that kime was going to lose his persona permanently and never get another one!

Powerless

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Aegis wrote: »

A pub? No, it was definitely at the barber shop they were talking about this.

Hehe.

We like
    barber shops.

And the number four.

And Fridays.

Oats on
  • Options
    edited August 2009

You know I think I heard a rumor that mentioned something about a true inner persona that could arise in the event of losing another. Could be the same one you mentioned I was only walking through the halls so I may have heard wrong.

Everywhere

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Did you notice what some kid said about Oats the other day?

He has been acting really strange lately.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ringo wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »

Powerless

I hear that Ringo is a stupid.

Also, that Orange Soda will sign all his posts with

"B:L is the awesomest at Game Theory."

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I hear whisperings of things. What are the Atma? What do they mean for our future? What is this data? Have you listened to the cries of Gaea?

Zandracon on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Do not want.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I am they who watches he.

Do you hear the voices too?

In addendu
    m: We hear the BeColonEhl speaks only the truth. Rumours regarding game theory inclusive.

Oats on
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Do you not hear the whispers? The Sun? Will you be one who sides with God? The Demons? Or will you forge your own path?

Zandracon on
  • Options
    AstraphobiaAstraphobia Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Root! Sleep! Death!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    These rumors of Oats' strange activities have me concerned, but I look forward to the truth coming out.

Is the OS vote pure Grudgening?

Astraphobia on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I don't think anyone's voting for him atm.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Do not want.

donotwantsunkist.png

• Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Do you not hear the whispers? The Sun? Will you be one who sides with God? The Demons? Or will you forge your own path?

God that was weird to read.....

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    What's even worse is that the kids whispering about Oats. . .being all weird said something about others becoming infected. I mean that was the rumor anyway.

You guys haven't heard that right?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Sanity does not infect or spread.

It blossoms.

Oats on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Waking up to this thread has confused me greatly.

It's all disordered and confused.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »

Welcome to Phalla. On the right we have the crazy people. On the left we have the people who mess with the crazy people for the hell of it. Please choose a side.

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009

Don't worry about Oats. Someone mentioned pubs and he just couldn't help himself.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009

Ya know, they say being disordered and confused is really the only way to not be disordered and confused... well, actually, I said that...

.. You do know that you're not making any sense, right?

Yes, I'm aware of that. Or am I?

.. Really, you're going to do this again?

Fine, I'll cut it out!

Anyways, yeah, I heard that Oats was acting weird too, kept trying to like, channel spirits down at this graveyard... or was that a bar. I get the two confused all the time.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    CleonicusCleonicus Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I heard that every time you mention game theory an angel gets its wings.

Cleonicus on
    Debate 'n' DeHockey team: Astronauts
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    What is going on here young children! I leave you 40 alone in here for one minute! Just wait till your father gets home!

I think Powerpuppies needs to take a timeout, young man!

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I heard a rumour that early voters have small penises. :P

BobCesca on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I heard a rumour that early voters have small penises. :P

I heard bob has a huge freak penis.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Still looking for a fusion buddy.

!B:L

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Fatal3RR0RFatal3RR0R Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

I think I may have read something like that on some weird message board yesterday.

Some people were talking about these weird other selves called persona that are inside you. And how if you ever lose one, another will emerge or something like that.

I'm not entirely sure though.

Fatal3RR0R on
    peachip4sig.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    A Distorted Reality is Now a Necessity to be Free, some say.

What do you think, Oats?

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Fatal3RR0R wrote: »

I think I may have read something like that on some weird message board yesterday.

Some people were talking about these weird other selves called persona that are inside you. And how if you ever lose one, another will emerge or something like that.

Oh, and I lied earlier about not hearing this. I totally did. One can never be bereft of a Persona-spirit-thingie, as long as one has been with a Persona previously. Or so I hear, at least.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Fatal3RR0R wrote: »

Oh, and I lied earlier about not hearing this. I totally did. One can never be bereft of a Persona-spirit-thingie, as long as one has been with a Persona previously. Or so I hear, at least.
    Incestuous

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I heard a rumor that everyone is going to start to talk in sexy cyber speak as part of some weird new hip fad from America.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    CleonicusCleonicus Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Kagera wrote: »
    I heard a rumor that everyone is going to start to talk in sexy cyber speak as part of some weird new hip fad from America.

Forum cyber orgy? I'll pass.

Cleonicus on
    Debate 'n' DeHockey team: Astronauts
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Cleonicus wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »

Forum cyber orgy? I'll pass.

Yeah i've never heard that rumor.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png