Options

[Phalla]Romance of the Two Kingdoms: Final Act. The Day of the Dead

• Options
    Elbonian ManElbonian Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The brother's were pretty weak in this game, especially when you have one that's semi-active then offed on the second day. I played the part of pawn #73 to thorgot since it seemed to be working out well.

Elbonian Man on
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I suspected you and Precision were working together, but I couldn't be certain because of the PM he sent me after he ordered my execution and I revealed that I was a Dong:
    precisionk wrote:
    Switch your vote to me and your life will be spared.

At that point, my vote meant the difference between him or Thorgot getting elected, which implied that he didn't want Thorgot to be in power.

Cantide on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Frosteey (J) killed TehSpectre (J)

Frosteey, had you not killed me, I would have survived until the DotD and bought our family much more time. I blame our loss on you. Bastard.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Fuck you and you and you and you and you and all you god damn dicks(dongs)

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Cantide wrote: »
    I suspected you and Precision were working together, but I couldn't be certain because of the PM he sent me after he ordered my execution and I revealed that I was a Dong:
    precisionk wrote:
    Switch your vote to me and your life will be spared.

At that point, my vote meant the difference between him or Thorgot getting elected, which implied that he didn't want Thorgot to be in power.

The key to any Phalla is Mis-information. I lied so much, I forgot what I said and what was true and what wasn't.

Really, It was just Thorgot, I and his third contact. Undermining everyone, was key. Also, having the Johnson's pretty much tell us they were Johnson's, was also helpful.

precisionk on
  • Options
    Elbonian ManElbonian Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    And wow, the fake animosity between Thor and k was hilarious for those in the know. Like, the dialogue was worse than most saturday morning cartoons any more.

Elbonian Man on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Frosteey (J) killed TehSpectre (J)

Frosteey, had you not killed me, I would have survived until the DotD and bought our family much more time. I blame our loss on you. Bastard.

I'm fairly certain he targeted you because you were supporting precisionk, who he suspected very strongly of being a Dong.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Senor Fish wrote: »

Do you understand, now, Senor Fish?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »

Yes.

You were the seer, so you immedietly went to see if Precision was a Dong, being your rival and all. Since he was, you to worked together, because you were unopposed in the elections, and started killing Johnsons.

Great plan. I hate you.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    And here I expected to die far earlier. Ah well.

Dee Kae on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I convinced Cowboy I was on his side, thus effectively had the Johnson corrupt official in my pocket, until bunny raped him the following day. I was kind of mad.

precisionk on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2007
    And here I expected to die far earlier. Ah well.

I'm amazed too.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Yes.

You were the seer, so you immedietly went to see if Precision was a Dong, being your rival and all. Since he was, you to worked together, because you were unopposed in the elections, and started killing Johnsons.

Great plan. I hate you.

Close, except precisionk was the seer, and he seered me. And I was the spy. So I knew exactly who you were seering. Didn't you find it odd I went after Rygar so quickly?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    My original plan for the Day of the Dead was to try and prevent another tie from happening. I was actually strongly considering voting for Avaritia. The idea was that if Thorgot or PrecisionK was vulnerable, they'd die as a Johnson or live as a Dong. Either way, I'd know for certain where that person's loyalties were.

This plan got thrown out when Thorgot messaged me to ask me to vote for PrecisionK, confirming that the two were in cahoots.

Cantide on
  • Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    I convinced Cowboy I was on his side, thus effectively had the Johnson corrupt official in my pocket, until bunny raped him the following day. I was kind of mad.

Hey, a Johnson died. That's good enough for me. :P

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

It was usually good enough for me, too...

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Yes.

Great plan. I hate you.

Close, except precisionk was the seer, and he seered me. And I was the spy. So I knew exactly who you were seering. Didn't you find it odd I went after Rygar so quickly?
    I wasn't really paying attention. ODAM Phalla, ya know?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Hylian, you did an excellent job as vigilante.

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Indeed, but I put so much time and effort in convincing him.

Really, it went about as well as it could be. With either one of us in power and I consistent close to winning everytime, no vigilanted dare try to kill me, with the possibility of it getting blocked.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Why thank you, Cantide. XD

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited March 2007
    Dizzen wrote: »
    Rygar wrote: »
    You mixed up Johnson and Dong there. Its still possible Thorgot was telling the truth and is a Johnson, but I am fairly sure PrecisionK is a Dong.

I actually posted I was a Johnson noble, and then edited it out when Senor Fish pmed me. PrecisionK was outed as Dong, so I then naturally turned to Thorgot. I was never in his camp before because I didnt know who to trust. I was just as likely to vote for PrecisionK as I was Thorgot BEFORE Senor Fish clarified things for me.
    ...what?
    If the order you previously posted was correct, then Fish wouldn't have had seered you yet. Why would he have pmed you to out precisionk as a dong, then pm you again explaining that fact again? Your lies aren't meshing very well.

Oh, and what exactly did I mix up? I'm not claiming that either of them is anything; merely pointing out that Fish himself couldn't be as certain as you claimed he was.

Okay you little fuck. First of all you mixed up Dong with Johnson. Rygarz didn't say PrecisionK was a Johnson, Rygarz said he was a Dong. Second of all, Senor Fish did seer PrecisionK and he was a Dong, and then he did seer me and I was a Johnson and we did start a network and opted to trust Thorgot. All of which I have said, all of which was true. You are using ignorance, pretend world logic, and facetiousness to call my very accurate rendition a pack of unmeshing lies. All from someone who didn't even really participate. Go kill yourself. You too gnasty.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You mixed up Johnson and Dong there. Its still possible Thorgot was telling the truth and is a Johnson, but I am fairly sure PrecisionK is a Dong.

I actually posted I was a Johnson noble, and then edited it out when Senor Fish pmed me. PrecisionK was outed as Dong, so I then naturally turned to Thorgot. I was never in his camp before because I didnt know who to trust. I was just as likely to vote for PrecisionK as I was Thorgot BEFORE Senor Fish clarified things for me.
    ...what?
    If the order you previously posted was correct, then Fish wouldn't have had seered you yet. Why would he have pmed you to out precisionk as a dong, then pm you again explaining that fact again? Your lies aren't meshing very well.

Oh, and what exactly did I mix up? I'm not claiming that either of them is anything; merely pointing out that Fish himself couldn't be as certain as you claimed he was.

Okay you little fuck. First of all you mixed up Dong with Johnson. Rygarz didn't say PrecisionK was a Johnson, Rygarz said he was a Dong. Second of all, Senor Fish did seer PrecisionK and he was a Dong, and then he did seer me and I was a Johnson and we did start a network and opted to trust Thorgot. All of which I have said, all of which was true. You are using ignorance, pretend world logic, and facetiousness to call my very accurate rendition a pack of unmeshing lies. All from someone who didn't even really participate. Go kill yourself. You too gnasty.

Your inability to be articulate is your problem, not mine.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »

...what?

You guys should have hate sex.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I articulated everythine fine. Your inability to comprehend is indeed your problem. Seeing as this is a game of words. Especially since you sided with the person who was using Johnson and Dong interchangingly. Good fucking god, some idiot starts babbling shit that doesn't even make sense and you take his word for it? You really are dumb.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Actually, you were seered the first night. Did Fish not contact you until the third day?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Actually, you were seered the first night. Did Fish not contact you until the third day?

He didn't which is really fucking stupid on his part. I honestly can't see a reason why he waited so long.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Only thing I can think is that my announcement that you had been seered unnerved him.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Senor Fish, why did you contact me and tell me that PrecisionK was a Dong? It doesn't seem like something that would've helped your side.

Cantide on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Good game.

I'm up for another too.

Sheep on
  • Options
    Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Funny Story: When I was talking with presionk about trying to get thorgot to execute himself I had the feeling some manipulation was going on like senator palpitine/the pope were laughing at me.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Funny Story: When I was talking with presionk about trying to get thorgot to execute himself I had the feeling some manipulation was going on like senator palpitine/the pope were laughing at me.

:)

All those last second execution changes didn't make you suspicious? ;)

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I was really surprised it took everybody that long to figure out we were in league. I almost expected accusations of being brothers as early as night 3.
    I had a SNEAKING suspicion about that by day 2, but I was worried that you two were actually the lovers.

Who figured the lovers would survive till the end? O_o

I guess my "Johnson" acting backfired. Thorgot still thinks I'm a Johnson, and no Johnsons contacted me. :|
    (precisionk, the SEER, still didn't trust me at the end. Good acting or GOODEST acting? :lol: )

Oh well, DONGS FOR TEH WIN!!!

Good games, all! Thanks for hosting a wonderful event, Aroduc. The murder scripts had me in stiches. ;-)

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2007

I was so certain that after that first night of "I'll kill whoever you guys vote to off.... PSYCHE!" You were dead.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    To be honest, I mostly just tried to keep my head down and not attract attention and then go with my gut feeling on most of the kills. I was working solo until day 4 or so, when I was contacted by the (minimalist) Dong network.

Worked well enough, I suppose.

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Aroduc wrote: »

I was so certain that after that first night of "I'll kill whoever you guys vote to off.... PSYCHE!" You were dead.
    I can't believe they got away with that for SEVERAL nights in a row.

But of course, Dong always wins, because Dongs are smart and Johnsons are dumb.

• Options
    Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Also Sleep, if your reading, I forwarded all the pms you sent to me to Dizzen.

Just because I could.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »

...what?

You guys should have hate sex.

I'm up for it. C'mon Rygar, lets do it!

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Wait wait let me go get my video camera first.

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    To be honest, I mostly just tried to keep my head down and not attract attention and then go with my gut feeling on most of the kills. I was working solo until day 4 or so, when I was contacted by the (minimalist) Dong network.

Worked well enough, I suppose.
    Well indeed. Your Johnson to Dong kill ratio is incredible, given that you had no seering powers :^:

I hope you didn't have me in your to-kill list if the game went further on. :lol:

• Options
    edited March 2007
    You were next on the list, B:L. It was actually a tossup between you and Malkor the last night.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg