As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warhammer 40k - Such is the Emperor's will.

• Options
    AzraelAzrael Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Gigglio wrote: »
    wooo first squad is assembled and partially painted

crappy group shot
    dg001.jpg

couple of close ups
    dg004-1.jpg
    dg005.jpg

(I cheated on the Sgt. and gave him a bare head.)

and the start of the meltgun squad
    dg006-1.jpg

So, I ask you 40k thread, since BWB is having a sale this weekend, I'm gonna place an order for my next unit sometime tonight/tommorrow. Do I go with Terminators and Commander or Dreadnought?

You taking Take The Fight To Them? What other traits?

I ask because I'm building an army with TTFTT and No Mercy, No Respite with Eye To Eye. My tactical squads (with CCWs and Furious Assault) have meltaguns (maybe flamers instead?) but no heavy weapons, which I see in your models, due to needing to move across the board. How do you plan to use your guys to include heavy weapons?

Edit: nevermind, notice that those are bolters, you have the true grit trait, right?

Azrael on
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Azrael wrote: »

You taking Take The Fight To Them? What other traits?

I ask because I'm building an army with TTFTT and No Mercy, No Respite with Eye To Eye. My tactical squads (with CCWs and Furious Assault) have meltaguns (maybe flamers instead?) but no heavy weapons, which I see in your models, due to needing to move across the board. How do you plan to use your guys to include heavy weapons?

Edit: nevermind, notice that those are bolters, you have the true grit trait, right?

Yeah, I'm using Trust Your Battle Brothers and Cleanse and Purify with Flesh Over Steel and Die Standing.

I think from an assault standpoint, Take the Fight to Them and No Mercy, No Respite are much better choices than TYBB because you get more attacks. However, you lose that extra rapid fire firepower, so it's really more of a play style choice.

Heavy weapons wise, I'll have a dev. squad with a pair of missile launchers, one combat squad with a lascannon/plasma gun combo, and one combat squad with a heavy bolter/plasma gun combo. Plus one of my terminator squads will get a cyclone launcher, and I'll have a dreadnought with a lascannon. Hopefully that's enough heavy weapons for a 1500 point list, though it's still fewer than I'm used to when I play 'Guard. The rest of the firepower comes from bolters and plasma guns.

For TtFtT, I think a couple squads with meltaguns would be a good choice. I'm pretty sure you can shoot at a vehicle and assault another unit, so that will give your squads extra flexibility and some AT firepower. If you're worried about heavy weapons then why not take a predator or two (if you're going for no dev. squads)? Or you could take your 1 squad of landspeeders and make them the assault cannon variant.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    SUPERSUGA wrote: »
    Baneblade's looking pretty good. The sight of all those guns bristling from it makes me crave for an Orky Looted Baneblade though, could represent a battlewagon pretty comfortably. Strap on more shootas!

Dude, that would be incredibly sweet. Something to do if the plastic baneblade rumors pan out.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I've put together a small playlist of what I have planned to put on the squiggoth so far. I unfortunately can't embed it in the forums, so click here to listen.

I think the 2nd song down might actually be my favorite for Orks. :D

Ein on
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Baneblade's looking pretty good. The sight of all those guns bristling from it makes me crave for an Orky Looted Baneblade though, could represent a battlewagon pretty comfortably. Strap on more shootas!

Dude, that would be incredibly sweet. Something to do if the plastic baneblade rumors pan out.

Guy named Kr00zA over at The-Waaagh's already done it. ;)

FGF1.jpg

FGF2.jpg

FGF4.jpg

FGF3.jpg

Sorry about the h-scroll for some of you, but I don't care. I envy this guy's plasticard work.

Ein on
  • Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You got my email then?

ben0207 on
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Jam, y'know how some of us were saying you needed some Taiko in your soundtrack? It seems that the main rk theme from DoW uses Tako drums for it's beat. Carry on.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    What about that "Dakkalith" that was fucking awesome. looting a Monolith? BRILLIANT.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    What about that "Dakkalith" that was fucking awesome. looting a Monolith? BRILLIANT.

You just know the Nightbringer is pissed about that one (and when I picture him ranting and raving, it's in the voice of the Monarch, with Necrons 21 & 24 in the background).

BTW, Ein, thanks, thanks a lot. There's now a groin-level hole blown straight through the apartment building.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    HektorHektor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    here's the Dakka'lith for those that 'aven't seen it.

http://www.giak.com/40k/Konviktz/battlefortress.htm

mmm....

Any Chaos players care to lend some advice? I play DG and am routinely getting stomped by my IG opponent. I got some advice on my list a while back, and it's really helped; in fact, the last game i played was pretty close, but my opponent was (also) trying something new with his list.

I won't post my full list unless you want it, but basicly usually use a Lt. and or GUO for HQ, two units of 7 Marines plus one per 500 points there after, and a pred. i'll then add a defiler, dread, or terminators depending on how the game is looking. the marines are either armed with a melta/flamer or all bolters. AC's all have power weapons, nurlges rot, and D. Mutation.

that's my list in a nutshell. i'm thinking i need to add Rhinos to get into assault quicker and tie up his many little men.

What i can't figure out though, is a good way to pop his stoopid Lemun Russ's. even with a pred and a land raider out (just for kicks) i was still unable to take any out. maybe bad rolls on my part THAT game, but over all it's my real inability. DG of course limits my heavy weapon options.

the real bugger is that guard don't have any point sinks! if i focus on tanks, i wind up getting popped by his many plasma carrying mans, if i assault his guardsmen and try and avoid getting artilleried, i loose out when we add up victory points.

advice?

Hektor on
    final.gifDG-1.png
    Morskittar wrote:
    With as much gusto and enthusiasm I can muster: fuck tourney-legal! Tournaments are for Magic players, furries, and child molesters.
  • Options
    f-k-tf-k-t Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm a Death Guard player too. I haven't been playing long, but for what it's worth:

I think you're right about needing rhinos to get into assault quickly. Two melta squads in rhinos and two anti-armor preds should also go a long way toward solving your tank problems.

Plus, the rhinos are useful for other things. Two or three of them can really neuter his Leman Russes just by blocking LOS. If there's not enough cover to advance safely in the rhinos, you can always launch them up the field empty and use them as mobile cover. Your troops can then march up behind them, and when they're destroyed, move into the wreckage for a nice cover save against the guard's plasma fire.

A defiler would shine against the guard, for obvious reasons. I'd steer clear of a dread, though, and not just because of its mediocre armor. Between fire frenzy and blood rage, you won't be able to shoot what you want to shoot one third of the time. Death Guard really needs long-ranged firepower from its heavy support slots, and the dread can't meet that need reliably.

As for the HQ, I cast my vote for a lieutenant with speed, strength, and a manreaper running up behind the rhinos. The GUO is a great tarpit, but I don't think you need a tarpit against the guard. A better bet for a second HQ choice might be a cheap statured prince. Like, about 130 points: stature, aura, speed, strength, rot, and two close combat weapons. If it reaches the enemy line, it can mince infantry or threaten vehicles. If it dies, that's fine too - it just sucked up a ton of heavy fire that would otherwise have disabled your vehicles.

Hope that helps. On a second look, I realize a lot of those suggestions are rather expensive points-wise, but I'd say the rhinos are the main thing. They shouldn't be too hard to fit in.

f-k-t on
  • Options
    SUPERSUGASUPERSUGA Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Do Rhinos make effective rams?

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    Asmodai_00Asmodai_00 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I absolutely hate the new transport rules. I wouldn't even bother with them these days because they are absolute deathtraps like they were in second edition.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about DG, so I can't help you with specifics. All I can suggest is to take something big and shooty and pound the russ with it, and just hope you glance or pen it.

Asmodai_00 on
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    What sort of terrain are you playing with, Hektor?

I'm familiar with deathguard, have a 1k force of them, and IG could be trouble. You can't outshoot them, so you gotta get into melee. Perhaps invest in some plague bearers? You say you play with a land raider? Put the icon in the squad in there, so it doesn't get shot up.

Ditch the dread unless you use it like I do, as a mobile weapons platform. If its got any sort of melee weapon, get rid of it, you'll never close with their tanks. In fact, come to think of it, ditch it entirely, all weapons have to shoot at the same target. I used mine for marine/necron raping with plasma cannon/ missle launcher set up.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Does anyone in the UK know of a decent product for stripping paint from plastic minis? The default US recommendation seems to be Simple Green, which I can't get. I've had Flash Cleaner suggested to me, but I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with it, or has other recommendations.

japan on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Here's a draft of my 1500 pt marine list. Traits are No Mercy, No Respite, Take The Fight To Them, and Eye to Eye.

Master of Sanctity, Terminator Armour, Chainfist
    7 Assault Terminators, Furious Assault
    Land Raider Crusader

Venerable Dreadnought, Lascannon and Dreadnought CCW, Heavy Flamer, Tank Hunter, Extra Armour, smoke launcher

Dreadnought, Assault cannon and Dreadnough CCW, Heavy flamer, extra armour, smoke

10 Marines, BP/CCW, Furious assault, Meltagun, veteran sergeant with power weapon, frag grenades

10 Marines, BP/CCW, Furious assault, Meltagun, veteran sergeant with power weapon, frag grenades

Land speeder Tornado, Multi melta and Heavy flamer

I'm actually a bit over points. Not sure it's too great, I'm aiming for 2000pts and this is the stuff I have so far. 2 Dreads and a Raider might be a bit much for 1500 points.

EDIT: Also, I'm trying to research the old SM dreadnought design. You know, the rogue trader edition ones which looked like bipedal cats or something? Can anyone point me to some pictures of them?

Azrael on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Check out solegends.com

I'll go and see if there's anything there.

edit - whoop whoop

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    CarnivoreCarnivore Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    net_result_1.jpg

What.

The.

Fuck.

Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Ah, weird, creepy nostalgia. I'm looking at converting a venerable dreadnought, you see, one that contains a chaplain. I'm thinking I'll take elements of those, the Horus Heresy CCG designs and Forge World. I might go for 2 CCW arms, with a single lascannon under slung on each, and burning braziers on top. If I can figure how I might give him a massive crozius.

In game terms I would rather have a furiouso, a better fit for my army theme, but them's the breaks. Maybe I will switch to Blood Angle rules when their book is out, but right now I want CCWs on my tactical marines.

Edit: the nostalgia comment is of course a response to Gigglio. To Carnivore's picture I can only say that my mind has been rather well blown.

Azrael on
  • Options
    CarnivoreCarnivore Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Cityfight_03.jpg

Holy jesus. Im not gonna post more. That site is fucking incredible.

Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Ah, weird, creepy nostalgia. I'm looking at converting a venerable dreadnought, you see, one that contains a chaplain. I'm thinking I'll take elements of those, the Horus Heresy CCG designs and Forge World. I might go for 2 CCW arms, with a single lascannon under slung on each, and burning braziers on top. If I can figure how I might give him a massive crozius.

In game terms I would rather have a furiouso, a better fit for my army theme, but them's the breaks. Maybe I will switch to Blood Angle rules when their book is out, but right now I want CCWs on my tactical marines.

Edit: the nostalgia comment is of course a response to Gigglio. To Carnivore's picture I can only say that my mind has been rather well blown.

The Horus Heresy CCG has been a bit of inspiration for my heresy era Death Guard. I found a site with a bunch of illustrations from the game, and I just saved all the DG stuff I found.

Speaking of which, I just placed my order at BWB for my terminator squad with commander. I'm looking forward to working on those..

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm considering trying to get back into 40k after a long hiatus.

Interested in Tau, and trying to build an army list that won't dent my pocket and time too much (low model count). Here's the 1,500pt list I've come up with so far. Any pointers would be much apreciated.

Shas’o w/ Plasma Rifle, Command and Control Node, Shield Generator - 125pts

XV8 Crisis Suit Team 2 Shas’ui w/ Team Leader, Bonding Knife, TL Missile Pods, Targeting Array ¬– 116pts

XV8 Crisis Suit Monat 1 Shas’ui w/ TL Fusion Blaster, Targeting Array – 53pts

Stealth Team 6 members w/ Team Leader, Bonding Knife, HW Drone Controller, 2 Shield Drones, 6 Targeting Arrays – 280pts

Fire Warrior Team 12 Members w/ Shas’la, Bonding Knife and Devilfish w/ Smart Missile System, Disruption Pod, Decoy Launchers, Multitracker, Targeting Array – 260pts

Fire Warrior Team 12 Members w/ Shas’la, Bonding Knife and Devilfish w/ Smart Missile System, Disruption Pod, Decoy Launchers, Multitracker, Targeting Array – 260pts

Sniper Drone Team, 3 teams- 240pts

Hammerhead Gunship w/ Railgun, Smart Missile System, Targetlock, Decoy Launcher, Disruption Pod, Multitracker – 165pts

Total 1499

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Carnivore wrote: »
    net_result_1.jpg

What.

The.

Fuck.

It's a Harriden swooping in to eat a downed speeder.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    While a crazed Space Wolf leaps at it with a power axe.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    SilpheedSilpheed Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Is that Harridan a Forgeworld model?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it on the SE++ version of this thread.

Silpheed on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Silpheed wrote: »

Why the fuck is there even a separate Warhammer thread in SE++? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of having a table top game section of the forum?

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    HektorHektor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Thanks for all the feedback.

Rhinos did seem to really improve my game, and they didn't eat up TOO many points. i tried two, i'll have to try three.

i don't usually field the landraider- it's just to expensive, but those two twin-linked las are sure tempting.

I've had pretty good luck with dreadnoughts, though not against armor exactly. with good rolls they can take down a mid sized karskin unit, but for the points, a second pred as you suggested may better serve. but two preds is pushing the points awfully high...

is it really worth fielding a tricked out hq? with all the plasma the guard can field (or melta for that matter), is it worth it? i suppose you have to spend the 100 just to get them out, so why not beef them up a bit. i've never tried a stature/speed lord before (because i haven't thus far had the model)- so i'll give it a shot!

as far as what terrain i usually play: we usually do a heavy terrained field- lots of wrecked vehicles, sandbag walls, bunkers, etc. we use most of the mcraggie terrain and some custom stuff. in the end, it seems to limit tank mobility.

again, thanks for all the help!

Hektor on
    final.gifDG-1.png
    Morskittar wrote:
    With as much gusto and enthusiasm I can muster: fuck tourney-legal! Tournaments are for Magic players, furries, and child molesters.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I want to create a WIP blog like Jam's, I first thought of using Livejournal, but I though a better blogthing that I could list projects under would work better, Suggestions?

Also, does red paint over Grey decently? at least better than over White?

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    SUPERSUGASUPERSUGA Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Why the fuck is there even a separate Warhammer thread in SE++? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of having a table top game section of the forum?
    Well, you know, it's SE. It goes back and forth between 40k thread and chat thread and generally has that SE feeling. It is strange that there are two threads, but I think it's just the best way really, they have very different feelings.

Some of those guys should bite the bullet and come and post in here though, there's good stuff in both threads that's getting missed by the people in the other.

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Well, you know, it's SE. It goes back and forth between 40k thread and chat thread and generally has that SE feeling. It is strange that there are two threads, but I think it's just the best way really, they have very different feelings.

Some of those guys should bite the bullet and come and post in here though, there's good stuff in both threads that's getting missed by the people in the other.

Well I posted in the other thread some pictures of the lack of progress in painting what I had, two falcon tanks of my eldar army, some reposted pics of inquisitor figures, and my Ere' we go book .
    I lurk in this thread because most of the time I have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Brainleech on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

another difference is ketchum_ash has stayed out of here, which is a good thing.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Thank fuck.

Wait, we can ignore posts on this new forum, right? Guess maybe I can post in the SE 40K thread.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hektor wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback.

Rhinos did seem to really improve my game, and they didn't eat up TOO many points. i tried two, i'll have to try three.

i don't usually field the landraider- it's just to expensive, but those two twin-linked las are sure tempting.

I've had pretty good luck with dreadnoughts, though not against armor exactly. with good rolls they can take down a mid sized karskin unit, but for the points, a second pred as you suggested may better serve. but two preds is pushing the points awfully high...

is it really worth fielding a tricked out hq? with all the plasma the guard can field (or melta for that matter), is it worth it? i suppose you have to spend the 100 just to get them out, so why not beef them up a bit. i've never tried a stature/speed lord before (because i haven't thus far had the model)- so i'll give it a shot!

as far as what terrain i usually play: we usually do a heavy terrained field- lots of wrecked vehicles, sandbag walls, bunkers, etc. we use most of the mcraggie terrain and some custom stuff. in the end, it seems to limit tank mobility.

again, thanks for all the help!

I'm by no means an expert, but I hate tooled out HQs. They practically scream "shoot me!". Whether my army be orks or chaos, I stick my leaders in regular squads to avoid having one huge, juicy target. Chaos chosen marines are a points sink, anyway. If you're being shot to pieces, the last thing you want is expensive units that die.

On the other hand, you could try some unusual tactics. If you play with buildings and such, how about some infiltrating veterans with icons? Swamp him with plaguebearers =P I love my plaguebearers. Then blow up his tanks with meltaguns. If you can use terrain, raptors can mess his shit up, too.

If you're playing a straight out meeting engagement on essentially an open field, however, gg.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Sorry to self-quote, I would really like some thoughts on this:
    Here's a draft of my 1500 pt marine list. Traits are No Mercy, No Respite, Take The Fight To Them, and Eye to Eye.

Master of Sanctity, Terminator Armour, Chainfist
    7 Assault Terminators, Furious Assault
    Land Raider Crusader

Venerable Dreadnought, Lascannon and Dreadnought CCW, Heavy Flamer, Tank Hunter, Extra Armour, smoke launcher

Dreadnought, Assault cannon and Dreadnough CCW, Heavy flamer, extra armour, smoke

Land speeder Tornado, Multi melta and Heavy flamer

I'm actually a bit over points. Not sure it's too great, I'm aiming for 2000pts and this is the stuff I have so far. 2 Dreads and a Raider might be a bit much for 1500 points.

EDIT: Also, I'm trying to research the old SM dreadnought design. You know, the rogue trader edition ones which looked like bipedal cats or something? Can anyone point me to some pictures of them?

Should I maybe drop an attack on each of the squads for a multi melta? Maybe I wont use it too much, but it could be the end of the odd tank here and there.

Azrael on
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Because SE++ is a chat forum and the thread is only loosely on topic.
    Knob and Callius spent like three pages talking about fucking guitars before I brought it back on topic.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2007
    Manifest wrote: »

Because SE++ is a chat forum and the thread is only loosely on topic.
    Knob and Callius spent like three pages talking about fucking guitars before I brought it back on topic.

and because it wasn't a 40k thread, it was a general tabletop games thread, and it just ended up being mainly about 40k.

And because it got a few dozen people that hadn't ever thought about tabletop gaming before interested, and a few back into the hobby, which wouldn't have happened if I had left the topic up to oDaM alone.

And because I felt like chatting about tabletop gaming in SE++.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2007
    and because it wasn't a 40k thread, it was a general tabletop games thread, and it just ended up being mainly about 40k.

That described the entire wargaming business.

Echo on
  • Options
    XenoZergieXenoZergie Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hi all, 40K noob here. I've been staring at 40K stuff for a while now and I finally decided I hated money and broke down and bought some Tyranids.

So far I've got a whopping total of 8 Gaunts, 8 Hormagaunts, and a Hive Tyrant. I'm thinking that I'll eventually want to make this army the scourge of Tau everywhere, so I'll definitely be focusing on CC. I plan to get a 'Fex later and make him my go-to bug for shooty, but in the meantime, I'm still gluing together Gaunts.

I've noticed from some of the 'Nid lists posted earlier in the thread that people almost always go with Fleshborers for Gaunts. Is that just to keep the points per model down so you can have a billion of them or is there a really strong advantage over Devourers?

Also, I plan to make the Hive Tyrant Winged so he can keep up with the Gaunts. Other than that, I have no idea what to give him. I was thinking Warp Field because he's basically a neon sign saying "Shoot Me", and at least one set of Scything Talons. Anything else?

XenoZergie on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So I grabbed one of those new Eldar HQ dealy dudes to paint up and slap on Ebay.

But I dont know anything about eldar. I know I want to paint him up in Red like the Wave Serpent I painted up for a contest I did a while ago, since I'm putting them on Ebay at the same time.

Now, I grabbed the blister that has a Chainsword, Splinter Pistol or Fusion gun, and a Warp Spider backback thing.

Should I just assemble him with the fusion blaster and Warp Spider pack? Do most people use that? Can the Red Eldar peoples use that? (is it Saim-Hann or Altansar, does it matter?)

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It's Saim-Hann I'm pretty certain, and yeah, it should fit fine with them (there's not really anything in the current Codex limiting Craftworld-themed armies anymore, But for the record Saim-Hann is considered a bit more 'wild' than most, and tend to field a lot of bikes, so if you wanted to appeal to choads and make him fully stereotypically outfitted he'd be on a bike, but fuck that myopic crap).

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
This discussion has been closed.