As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On!] Dawn of War: Dark Crusade (NSF56k)

• Options
    ShujaaShujaa Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Is your avatar a ranger?

Why is it underwater?

Shujaa on
  • Options
    GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Shujaa wrote: »
    Is your avatar a ranger?

Why is it underwater?
    Ask sladvan, he made it. I told him the background was stupid, but he didn't listen.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Rangers are stupid and like to drown themselves because of their weak minds.

JJ on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    JJ wrote: »
    Rangers are stupid and like to drown themselves because of their weak minds.
    Let's go with that.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SladvanSladvan Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The ranger is infiltrating. Goomba's regular avatar had the regular teal-aqua background. I asked if that should be kept, and he was like "Dur, yep, SPACE FOR THE SPACE TREES" and then he proceeded to rant about DoA. Weird guy.

Sladvan on
    ken2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    So I'm bored and Rob's a pussy. Anyone up for a game?

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I am.

JJ on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    man what kind of person asks if anyone is up for a game then doesn't get in hamachi or vent?

JJ on
  • Options
    The_LightbringerThe_Lightbringer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    My internet's been all screwy but I'll be on in like 20 mins

The_Lightbringer on
    LuciferSig.jpg
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Goomba wrote: »
    So I'm bored and Rob's a pussy. Anyone up for a game?

Me too, goomba, at this point I don't care how much I suck, I'd like to be killed humourously.

I'll even start playing Eldar regularly because I'm in love with the harlequin.

Which Hamachi, homps?

I'm on PA DoW2 and none of you homps are on, though your names are sure here.

Edit: Ah, PADC anyway you homps need to get online and play.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    man what kind of person asks if anyone is up for a game then doesn't get in hamachi or vent?
    The kind that only got 4 hours of sleep last night and literally just woke up.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The kind that only got 4 hours of sleep last night and literally just woke up.

I see, will any of you guys play at some poiunt tonight? I can wait.

I do miss playing with you goomba, it was amusing to be yelled at by you. because you do it in this really awesome cynical drull style, it's awesome.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    unpurposedunpurposed Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So I just got finished playing a 3v3 game, lasted an hour and forty minutes...

An hour and forty minutes...

My team was Space Marines (me), Nec, and Tau (who dropped early on I think, or got killed?) against Chaos, Tau, and SM.

Not only was it the longest game I've ever played, but it was so tense at points that I bit through the pen I was chewing on. Alas, my team won in the end, after taking out two players on the opposing team.

Oh, and I realized that Greater Daemons of Khorne really really suck, especially when they get summoned into your base every possible second. Granted, the game was lacking in the tactical area and many mistakes were made, prolonging it into a ~2 hour bloodfest.

Well, getting a new mic tomorrow that I hope works so Game On! tomorrow.

(By the way, does anyone experience problems with logging onto DC lobby with Hamachi installed? It always seems to break my connection. Maybe I've got it set up wrong.)

unpurposed on
  • Options
    warder808warder808 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Anyone playing now?

warder808 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jedijzjedijz Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    unpurposed wrote: »
    So I just got finished playing a 3v3 game, lasted an hour and forty minutes...

An hour and forty minutes...

My team was Space Marines (me), Nec, and Tau (who dropped early on I think, or got killed?) against Chaos, Tau, and SM.

Not only was it the longest game I've ever played, but it was so tense at points that I bit through the pen I was chewing on. Alas, my team won in the end, after taking out two players on the opposing team.

Oh, and I realized that Greater Daemons of Khorne really really suck, especially when they get summoned into your base every possible second. Granted, the game was lacking in the tactical area and many mistakes were made, prolonging it into a ~2 hour bloodfest.

Well, getting a new mic tomorrow that I hope works so Game On! tomorrow.

(By the way, does anyone experience problems with logging onto DC lobby with Hamachi installed? It always seems to break my connection. Maybe I've got it set up wrong.)

replay?

jedijz on
    It is no easy task winning a 1v3. You must jump many a hurdle, bettering three armies, the smallest.

Aye, no mere man may win an uphill battle against thrice your men, it takes a courageous heart and will that makes steel look like copper. When you are that, then, and only then, may you win a 1v3.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlindProphet
  • Options
    unpurposedunpurposed Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Anybody want to play? I'm pretty bad but I want to learn!

I have no idea what hamachi channel this is all up in

Ein on
  • Options
    AkiraAkira Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Ignore that.

Akira on
    akira.gif
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Can't do the vent thing because my roommate's asleep, but I'm in the hamachi.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Akira wrote: »
    Hamachi is guyoncocks, then join the Dawn of War channel in vent. A few of us are there now.

You do know that if we gets tons of random people that don't play with us you are going to have to rejoin that channel constantly, because I will kcik you after every game.

Right?

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Well, I'll admit it. I fucked that up. Didn't help that someone was distracting me from the game.

jedijz on
    It is no easy task winning a 1v3. You must jump many a hurdle, bettering three armies, the smallest.

Aye, no mere man may win an uphill battle against thrice your men, it takes a courageous heart and will that makes steel look like copper. When you are that, then, and only then, may you win a 1v3.

• Options
    edited March 2007
    hey guys we have 5 I think so come play unless you're a big stupid like that jerkass over there.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Okay I made a 1vs1 for some lucky straggler.

I'm currently worked up from arguing with some film snobs, so I am one dangerous beast.

EDIT: FUCK YOU SYNCH ERRORS

EDIT: wow I sucked. I'm gonna die.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    LunysgwenLunysgwen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Anyone playing now, and willing to have someone join in? I hate joining random idiots through the gamespy service. I'm fairly good with IG (I think.) just a bit rusty.

Lunysgwen on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

This isn't a real game. This is quickstart.

jedijz on

• Options
    edited March 2007
    jedijz wrote: »

This isn't a real game. This is quickstart.
    I'm BP, nothing is good enough for me.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    so we should play imho

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Play?

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Yes, play.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    That may have been the most intense match I ever played.

So close to losing.

JJ on
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    That was fun.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    That was fun.

I didn't know we could send units down below the bridge...

jedijz on

• Options
    edited March 2007
    That may have been the most intense match I ever played.

So close to losing.
    ...What

You held half of the bridge the entire time and there was nothing we could do about it since we didn't know about going around.

"Oh man there's a seer council in my base shit shit shit"?

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I was surprised none of you sent units around the bridge I was contemplating doing so but figured it would be better to take the bridge with Lightreaper.

You did take the whole bridge at one point and were sending units to our bases. We were very close to breaking. At least I was.

Also, the need to fix that bug where seer council becomes invincible while taking down critical locations.

JJ on
  • Options
    MetalChickenMetalChicken Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You guys sure sound awesome. Could I have the Hamachi channel name n such?

MetalChicken on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

NO!

It's a secret.

JJ on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

NO!

It's a secret.

1. Get on Vetrilo.
    2. ???
    3. ???
    4. Profit!

jedijz on

• Options
    edited March 2007
    I was surprised none of you sent units around the bridge I was contemplating doing so but figured it would be better to take the bridge with Lightreaper.

You did take the whole bridge at one point and were sending units to our bases. We were very close to breaking. At least I was.

Also, the need to fix that bug where seer council becomes invincible while taking down critical locations.
    Or fix the fucking retarded nightbringer. Invulnerable and any damage it gives restores health? Seriously, what the fuck is that bullshit?

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    The_LightbringerThe_Lightbringer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Or fix the fucking retarded nightbringer. Invulnerable and any damage it gives restores health? Seriously, what the fuck is that bullshit?

Nightbringer isn't really that good of a super unit, it attacks waaaaay too friggin slow

The_Lightbringer on
    LuciferSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Nightbringer isn't really that good of a super unit, it attacks waaaaay too friggin slow
    Right, it not costing a relic, taking fire without getting hurt, healing, and the ability to take out other super units just sucks.

Oh no wait, it doesn't.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.