As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dragon Age: Origins: [Please post in new thread]

1565758596062»

• Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    jesus well that was fucked up

i had to go into the dragon age launcher, go to the settings area, go to the repair area, delete my download cache, launch the game, sign out, sign back in, redownload everything, then it downloaded properly, extracted, and installed this time.

Now I also have the ability to purchase warden's keep if I want, that wasn't even showing up earlier. so weird

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    This game is a time sink. I switched my computer on and the next thing I know, darkness. Nothing but darkness outside. And then I played for 2 more hours. I can't wait for my game to arrive!

Big Classy on
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Big Isy wrote: »
    This game is a time sink. I switched my computer on and the next thing I know, darkness. Nothing but darkness outside. And then I played for 2 more hours. I can't wait for my game to arrive!

I...I don't get it.

So you played the game for hours but you are still waiting for your game to arrive?

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Klyka wrote: »
    Big Isy wrote: »

I...I don't get it.

So you played the game for hours but you are still waiting for your game to arrive?

I was house sitting for my bro-in-law. He has a PC that doesn't blow up everytime a game is attempted to be played.

Big Classy on
  • Options
    jhunter46jhunter46 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Sister-in-law came through and after an hour drive I have my collectors edition and preorder codes.

jhunter46 on
  • Options
    ParisInFlamesParisInFlames Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Started a Dwarf commoner. It was slow to start but I really started to enjoy the game after I got to don the armor. I also appreciate that the game automatically takes screenshots.

ParisInFlames on
    UnderwaterUmbrellaGirlwider.jpg
    Steam id: skoot LoL id: skoot
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Do mages use "Spells per day" or recharging mana in this?

Recharging mana. SPD was a DnD thing, and they ditched DnD.

good. I fucking hate spells per day.

i also hate spinning pile drivers.

Its called Vancian magic, and it hates you back. As do I.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    UselesswarriorUselesswarrior Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Man, I told myself I could wait until the Steam christmas sale for this one and didn't pre-order it. But now I really really want to get this game.

Uselesswarrior on
    Hey I made a game, check it out @ http://ifallingrobot.com/. (Or don't, your call)
This discussion has been closed.