As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] My-Hime: Searrs/Obsidian Lord victory

1151617181921»

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Thanks for hosting, Brem and Spec. 8-)
    Bremen's the host. I'm only the source consultant. Came on realllly late once it was apparent I wasn't going to have time to play.

I can't remember the list of tweaks I poked him into making.

Oh that makes sense if you were hosting there would be moar

s111ub7.jpg

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    BremenBremen Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    So Suki died from attacking B:L...

That's how I died...
    Did you tell Suki who B:L was?

Suki and I never spoke.

I still feel a bit noobish, and so I tend to be a bit more passive and less take charge. B:L was in contact with me immediately. Also, my PM said that introducing the two of them could be bad.

Also, I didn't figure it was too damn likely that they would hit each other. I didn't think that they knew who each other were.

Certainly, I failed, because I probably should have been proactively mentioning that I was MIP to their hated rival.

http://mykime.proboards.com

That's why it's important to always network up with those you're masoned with. Suki should have contacted you. Introducing the two of them could be bad, but since I'm immortal you could've let Suki know. :P

I couldn't attack so my strength was essentially useless without a bus driver or lots of trickery. I outright pointed out that Searss couldn't be trusted but SAUCE FAILURE OLOLOL which wouldn't matter because Obsidian and Searss were pretty goddamn strong.

Thanks for hosting, Brem and Spec. 8-)

Suki had a special ability that trumped your immortality (hint: It wasn't your Child he was going to kill). Of course, he still had to win the fight, but it would have filled one of his victory conditions.

There would have been pretty much no harm in Loser telling you about Suki, but if I'd said that in the role PM it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun.

Not being able to attack was a handicap, but one you could have worked around. Fluffy couldn't attack early on, so the Obsidian lords tried to lure other hime into attacking Fluffy. Since you wouldn't have died even if you lost, you were uniquely suited for this tactic :)

Also, while you couldn't attack, there were no restrictions on who you could guard, so you could have put yourself in the way of incoming attacks for the +2 strength bonus.

Bremen on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Bremen wrote: »
    Suki had a special ability that trumped your immortality (hint: It wasn't your Child he was going to kill). Of course, he still had to win the fight, but it would have filled one of his victory conditions.

There would have been pretty much no harm in Loser telling you about Suki, but if I'd said that in the role PM it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun.

Not being able to attack was a handicap, but one you could have worked around. Fluffy couldn't attack early on, so the Obsidian lords tried to lure other hime into attacking Fluffy. Since you wouldn't have died even if you lost, you were uniquely suited for this tactic :)

Also, while you couldn't attack, there were no restrictions on who you could guard, so you could have put yourself in the way of incoming attacks for the +2 strength bonus.

The Obsidian Lords had a lot of members/clout to get people attacking. All I could do was post a lot suspiciously.

And while I could guard other people, that would leave my MIP unguarded and that would be a no-no.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    It's funny, the three of us couldn't provoke a single attack. Those first two days were such a waiting game, and then finally when I can attack, it turns out Gnersh has gotten stronger than me. :P

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    KistraKistra Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I enjoyed the game. Gender seeing was... interesting, I had one person ask and I am curious, how exactly does one seer gender?

And I won my first phalla, so I am very happy with the game. :P

Kistra on
    Animal Crossing: City Folk Lissa in Filmore 3179-9580-0076
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Kistra wrote: »
    I enjoyed the game. Gender seeing was... interesting, I had one person ask and I am curious, how exactly does one seer gender?

:winky:
    It is impossible in anime.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Kistra wrote: »

:winky:
    It is impossible in anime.
    Basically, Takeda is a huge Accidental Pervert who somehow keeps landing in situations where he would have a pretty good idea of a person's gender.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Kias wrote: »
    Well, I certainly had a good time setting all those edicts even if I lost.

Fun fact: Demerits meant nothing and there was no way I could enforce any of my edicts :lol:

I enjoyed the one about me :P

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Kias wrote: »
    Well, I certainly had a good time setting all those edicts even if I lost.

Fun fact: Demerits meant nothing and there was no way I could enforce any of my edicts :lol:

I enjoyed the one about me :P

I enjoyed how Dac Vin obviously knew it was me behind it all.