As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Avengers Thread: Now in Heroic Age Flavor

1585960616264»

• Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hensler, this is why we can't be friends.

I think Tigra's poorly utilized a lot, but she has a cool gimmick, an interesting place in Marvel's publishing history, and a good aesthetic (outside the bikini). Really, I just kind of like that she's a fun throwback to jungle girl pulps and comics.

Munch on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh man, I had a big client meeting and then this is what happens?

I've got nothing against McCann, really, but are you a marketing manager or a fucking writer? Pick one.

If a Fabian Nicieza written Hawkeye series could only get to 8 issues, this will probably get to 5 or 6 and get the SWORD/Voodoo treatment.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    616guy616guy Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    TexiKen wrote: »
    Oh man, I had a big client meeting and then this is what happens?

I've got nothing against McCann, really, but are you a marketing manager or a fucking writer? Pick one.

If a Fabian Nicieza written Hawkeye series could only get to 8 issues, this will probably get to 5 or 6 and get the SWORD/Voodoo treatment.

McCann actually has said in a few places that he's not full time. The Marvel Reading Circle vid over on Marvel.com said he was just a consultant now and he said preety much the same on iFanboy http://ifanboy.com/content/articles/EXCLUSIVE___Hawkeye_and_Mockingbird__Ongoing_Series_From_Marvel_

I'm psyched for this! <3 Bobbi and LOVE Hawkeye!!!

616guy on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited March 2010
    Someone make a new Avengers thread!

DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.