As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PrePAX Dinner- SOLD OUT

12346»

• Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    That was the likely the last ticket. I'll check when I get home.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    This is gonna be a blast. :)

Rdr on
  • Options
    MonaziteMonazite Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Sweet! How early is everyone else showing up? I'm thinking maybe 6 just because I have nothing else to do during the day.

Monazite on
  • Options
    RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Monazite wrote: »
    Sweet! How early is everyone else showing up? I'm thinking maybe 6 just because I have nothing else to do during the day.

Probably be 7-7:15 for me.

Rdr on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You can get there at 6 but no one will be sat until reservation time. So unless you plan on drinking at the bar don't go early just to wait in the foyer. Ideal time to get there will be 7:15.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    Vaulter85Vaulter85 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Is anyone that is going to the PrePAX dinner staying at the Sheraton? If so would you want to group up in the lobby & go together?

Vaulter85 on
    Team Charmander Brofessional
  • Options
    lucazzolucazzo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    In an effort to coordinate a bit better and get scheduling conflicts out of the way:

PM me if you're in Team Squirtle and you're attending the dinner as well.

Sincerely, A PokeAsst.

lucazzo on
    PAX East '11 Team Squirtle Group B - Professor.
    PAX East '12 Team Totodile Gold - Professor
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You all should have gotten an email from me tonight with this in it:
    First, I'm happy to say that everyone is going to be receiving a $5 refund per ticket! Fire & Ice has confirmed today that their price is $22.50 including tax & tip. Next year I may offer two prices, one including a $5 Child's Play donation, but for this year I felt it would be easier to refund the extra. Unfortunately, the way EventBrite refunding works I have to refund each order individually, so it may take a day or two to process all of the orders.

Second, the Bar Crawl start has been moved up to 8:30. I'm sorry for anyone affected by this. I know some of you have had your dinner tickets since February and did not expect any problems. Luckily, on the forum several Professors and Assistants have said they are willing to hold onto score cards and buttons for Crawl participants who will be late to the crawl.

REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR TICKET OUT. I will be checking attendees in beginning at 7 PM at the front door.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    SageheartSageheart Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    You all should have gotten an email from me tonight with this in it:
    First, I'm happy to say that everyone is going to be receiving a $5 refund per ticket! Fire & Ice has confirmed today that their price is $22.50 including tax & tip. Next year I may offer two prices, one including a $5 Child's Play donation, but for this year I felt it would be easier to refund the extra. Unfortunately, the way EventBrite refunding works I have to refund each order individually, so it may take a day or two to process all of the orders.

Second, the Bar Crawl start has been moved up to 8:30. I'm sorry for anyone affected by this. I know some of you have had your dinner tickets since February and did not expect any problems. Luckily, on the forum several Professors and Assistants have said they are willing to hold onto score cards and buttons for Crawl participants who will be late to the crawl.

REMEMBER TO PRINT YOUR TICKET OUT. I will be checking attendees in beginning at 7 PM at the front door.

Awesome. Thanks so much for arranging all this! I look forward to seeing everyone at dinner tomorrow!

Sageheart on
    Tickets + Flight + Hotel = SEE YOU AT PAX 2012!
    Pre-PAX Dinner | Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament | Post-PAX Party
    2012 Prime Buttoneer (Main | Bonus)
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters, Head Boy - Ravenclaw DE is on Twitter and Facebook!
  • Options
    The_Doctor1The_Doctor1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Just got back to the Sheraton from the Pre-Pax dinner. The place was awesome and the food was great. Now I am ready to enjoy me some PAX.

Thanks for arranging this, VisionOfClarity! :D

The_Doctor1 on
    PAX East 2014 Checklist: [X] Time off [X] Plane Ticket [X] Hotel [X] 3-Day Pass [X] BYOC Pass
  • Options
    DrakmathusDrakmathus Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    that was delightful!

Drakmathus on
  • Options
    matlock790matlock790 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for a great night! It was fantabulistic!

matlock790 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You guys were all awesome last night! It was great seeing everyone who was in their costumes (the cutest Pikachus ever). The F&I people came over after everyone had left and said that everyone was really friendly and they were impressed by how awesome our group was!

VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    lucazzolucazzo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    This was a GREAT event.

Thank you so muc for putting it up, VoC, and keeping everything so well organized. We should do it again next year!

lucazzo on
    PAX East '11 Team Squirtle Group B - Professor.
    PAX East '12 Team Totodile Gold - Professor
  • Options
    SinkuuSinkuu Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    all praise to an excellent way to start off the weekend. I had a blast, enjoyed the food, and enjoyed meeting a couple of people. apologies again to the guy I scared the hell out of when I helped create a stereo sound effect for him, though. >.<

Sinkuu on
    they made me a signature, but I eated it. and I have an 18 inch laptop. :P
  • Options
    acumen101acumen101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    @ VisionOfClarity, thank you once again for organizing the dinner. Sorry for the late post; hard to get myself away from the awesomeness that is PAX

acumen101 on
    Life-Long Nerd from New England

PAX East 2015: -Pass [X] -Hotel [X] -Time off[X]

twitter: acumen101 | fb: fb.com/acumen101
    Steam: acumen101 | xbl/psn: caseBlaster101

This discussion has been closed.