Options

The [Chat] Dragon's Revenge

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Oh, Organichu, they do have their own website, the Google Maps link was old!

http://www.albanymma.com/index.cfm

looks like that dude trained under Carlos Machado, who is legit bjj

I would be leery of someone who says they have a 6th deg black belt, usually

but I dunno, maybe he's been doing this his whole life

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Longest work day ever. . .

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

I'm thinking of potentially lowering my standards and giving up on that whole "don't have sex with girls you don't really like or want to have a relationship" thing I've been kind of clinging to.

Winky on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    desc wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    I like Savate

being a medic I have learned how to punch or kick people very, very painfully

Turns out the spots where you put tourniquets to stop catastrophic blood loss also hurt really really bad if you smash your heel into them

Huh. That makes sense.

You know that little ball in your shoulder joint? Well the brachial artery runs right over the front knob of it.

Punch that fucker. That shit hurts.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh, Organichu, they do have their own website, the Google Maps link was old!

http://www.albanymma.com/index.cfm

looks like that dude trained under Carlos Machado, who is legit bjj

I would be leery of someone who says they have a 6th deg black belt, usually

but I dunno, maybe he's been doing this his whole life

The other website said he's been doing this since like 1973.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    sarks

looks like the guy is a black belt under carlos machado

go for it

Organichu on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So what's up. Real talk.

Anyone know if it's possible to learn how to operate professional videography equipment in, say, a day or two? Assuming no one is training you and your instructions are pretty crap.

Imma gonna be a videoman.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    sarks

go for it

TOO LATE I ALREADY GAVE THIS ADVICE

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    sarks

go for it

Wow he BJ'd you hard, Organichu.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    sarks

go for it

sorry

i don't finish as quickly as you

MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOUR WIFE HAS PICTURES OF ME IN HER WALLET

Organichu on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    dated this one girl who was all "let me handcuff you"

and she was all "hah, i'm the boss" while on top of me

but i managed to use just my legs and just

fuck her shit up

i was like

yeah

bjj, slut

etc

Sometimes sex terrifies me.

Most of the time when people want to do things like that, they discuss it in advance.

I can dig that. :^: I'm actually a fan of power play, I guess sometimes it catches me off guard though.

That others do it, or stories of it?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    Hum, I want to have sex.

I'm thinking of potentially lowering my standards and giving up on that whole "don't have sex with girls you don't really like or want to have a relationship" thing I've been kind of clinging to.

Winky's becoming a man.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So what's up. Real talk.

Anyone know if it's possible to learn how to operate professional videography equipment in, say, a day or two? Assuming no one is training you and your instructions are pretty crap.

Imma gonna be a videoman.
    Turn it on, point it in the general direction of your subject and push the red "record" button.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Well when I get a job and get back into school I will have deemed myself worthy and capable of enrolling in this thing and I'll do it.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

That's dignity you're clinging to.

So by all means!

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i have been doing bjj seriously for like 9 years

i am a purple belt

if you have any questions you can ask me just be prepared to make me orgasm once in exchange for each answer

i have a pretty big refractory period so this q&a might take a while

Where does it fall on the hard-soft spectrum, do you start out learning specific locks etc which you then break down into basic principles as you get more advanced or is it the other way around, how much striking is involved, and is the attitude of the practitioners enlightened or dickish? No anal.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    But it's such a huge camera. Man, this is gonna be rough.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Dignity has no room in the bedroom, because there's where the bed is and it's not called the dignityroom.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

You will have trouble, yeah. You'll probably get it working but not well.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That just means it'll have a stand, and you don't even have to hold it.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It's to record a frigging deposition.

And there's all this other shit I need to do too with tape recorders or something.

I should probably get the kit out.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

Maybe?

I have a friend with some pretty rigid ideas on who he wants to lose his virginity too. Considering that, he's now a 30 year old virgin.

Though in his defense he tends to meet and date women that seem to only want to throw their vagina's on whatever good looking Dudebro or Jock they can. Last time I spoke to him he was pretty down and out. Three different women dumped him after he didn't try to bed them after two weeks of dating. The real kicker for him was that two of them had one night stands with the same Dudebro.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Dignity has no room in the bedroom, because there's where the bed is and it's not called the dignityroom.

My house is going to have a dignityroom.

That's where I'll store my dignity when I'm don't want to be carrying it around.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

My house is going to have a dignityroom.

That's where I'll store my dignity when I'm don't want to be carrying it around.
    They do still make bread boxes, you know.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    sarks

go for it

sorry

i don't finish as quickly as you

MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOUR WIFE HAS PICTURES OF ME IN HER WALLET

noooooooooooo

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey [chat]

so I finally got around to watching Arrested Development (just wrapped up season one) and I have to say that the hype is worth it.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Also Earl Grey with no sugar, no milk, or no honey is a PISS POOR substitute for coffee :x

firewaterword on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    Hum, I want to have sex.

Maybe?

I have a friend with some pretty rigid ideas on who he wants to lose his virginity too. Considering that, he's now a 30 year old virgin.

Though in his defense he tends to meet and date women that seem to only want to throw their vagina's on whatever good looking Dudebro or Jock they can. Last time I spoke to him he was pretty down and out. Three different women dumped him after he didn't try to bed them after two weeks of dating. The real kicker for him was that two of them had one night stands with the same Dudebro.

I'm not a virgin.

I suppose I may be spoiled by the fact that the only sexual relationship that I did have was a situation where I was seriously in love with the girl and it lasted for a really long time.

I feel like just fucking a woman I don't like for the sake of bumping uglies really can't be comparable.

Winky on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    hey [chat]

so I finally got around to watching Arrested Development (just wrapped up season one) and I have to say that the hype is worth it.

I'm about to start it after News Radio, which I have a similar experience with as yours with AD.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

Maybe?

O_o why is he going after that kind of woman then?

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

Maybe?

I'm not a virgin.

I suppose I may be spoiled by the fact that the only sexual relationship that I did have was a situation where I was seriously in love with the girl and it lasted for a really long time.

I feel like just fucking a woman I don't like for the sake of bumping uglies really can't be comparable.

Sex is pretty overrated, so yes.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey [chat]

it is the gold standard

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    EVANSVILLE — A letter written on Crossroads Christian Church letterhead and signed by Senior Pastor Ken Idleman suggests fellow clergymen talk up Republican congressional candidate John Lee Smith.

"That is why I am writing to you today. Not so much to ask you to endorse this man from the pulpit (which I understand we cannot do and retain our tax-exempt status), but to suggest some actions that you could take as a church body to help this man and others like him," according to Idleman's letter, which was sent this week.

This just in, God loves loopholes!

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

Maybe?

I'm not a virgin.

It's like masturbation. It's fun while it lasts but then you're just sticky and need to clean up.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    One time I had sex that was so bad that it didn't even count as sex and I got my virginity back.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

Maybe?

I'm not a virgin.

Nothing wrong with that, really. Just be safe.

I think my friend's problem is that he tends to false advertise a bit. He has a Dudebro look to him. Wears the black tshirts with unreadable metal band logos, plugs in his ears, etc. But he's not a douche bag, so I think that throws the skanks off.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i have been doing bjj seriously for like 9 years

i am a purple belt

if you have any questions you can ask me just be prepared to make me orgasm once in exchange for each answer

i have a pretty big refractory period so this q&a might take a while

Where does it fall on the hard-soft spectrum,

depends on level of proficiency, and the 'style' of your instructor

generally gi jiu-jitsu is soft. you'll be bruised and sore if you're out of shape, but if you're a reasonably fit person, you probably won't have any huge welts in the first few months of study

no-gi jiu jitsu aimed at self defense can be a little rougher, and yes i have had innumerable pulls and minor sprains
    do you start out learning specific locks etc which you then break down into basic principles as you get more advanced or is it the other way around

it is the other way around

the vast majority of instructors focus on positioning, early. there are cases (once you get a little more proficient) where you'll be told "okay, so! kimuras! let's look at them from this angle and this angle..." but you will spend many, many, many classes not even doing a submission
    how much striking is involved,

none, effectively, though more and more as bjj is synonymous with "general mma training" there will be a concerted awareness on positions where there might be some efficacy in striking. many bjj places nowadays focus on general cross training, usually including a basic muay thai class
    and is the attitude of the practitioners enlightened or dickish? No anal.

that is totally based on the school to which you go

my general experience is that if the school is focused on bjj and nothing else, the students are slightly elitist "we are the cerebral, intellectual martial artists, we don't need to bloody noses to have fun"- and at the same time, with a strictly bjj school you do get to avoid a nice chunk of the redneck "we want to smash people's faces in, woo brah, tapout, sprawl, affliction!" etc

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    hey [chat]

it is the gold standard

Yes, Arrested Development is the best sitcom ever made by humans.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Hum, I want to have sex.

Maybe?

I'm not a virgin.

I recently did this

It's not. And frankly it wasn't really worth it.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    One time I had sex that was so bad that it didn't even count as sex and I got my virginity back.

I demand a virginity refund.

Tape that hymen back together.

Winky on
This discussion has been closed.