As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Chat] Dragon's Revenge

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sheep, I would belatedly like to express amusement at chavcore.

Some things are universal.

Also I loled at the one guy's Boy Better Know t-shirt.

desc on
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Sheep wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    I haven't had a "terrible people" list on PA for years, ever since I more or less abandoned G&T to the social wasteland it is. The Arizona thread has forced me to start a new one.

What's going on in the Arizona thread?

I refuse to participate.

I am fairly certain some people are defending the new laws

And claiming that anyone who opposes them is a silly goose long-haired east coat neckbeard who only hates racism because they think being anti-racist will get them into the panties of big-titted college girls and who uses emotional appeals and ad hom attacks instead of logic.

Yeah, that thread just doubled my ignore list.

Lawndart on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Galahad wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Food allergies are awful. I couldn't imagine having to be careful about what I eat.

deathly allergic to legumes here. (not so much peanuts really, if you cared)

but soy. and soy derivatives. and oil.

i fucking dare you to look at the back of the box of anything at your local grocer. shits got soy.

whooooo!

(upside: fuck vegetarians and vegans!)

Cooking around that kind of food allergy is a pain.

You've got my sympathy.

On the other hand it does sort of force you to stay away from processed junk and actually cook healthy stuff.

Being allergic to all fruits including tomato has brought interest into my life.

I haven't eaten spag bol for over 15 years :(

oh....oh god.

I....I have no words for how horrible I feel about this right now

I am so sorry

I...

oh man

I think japan actually likes it when I go away. I think he eats nothing but stuff with tomato in the entire time :P

BobCesca on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This is my 4th cup of tea and I FEEL NOTHING.

What the fuck, english.

Tea is for relaxing. You want coffee. English people do drink coffee.
    God knows I want coffee. I WANT COFFEE. But circumstances prevented the normal course of the morning and now I'm stuck with one bag of earl grey and oh god this day.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    edited April 2010

What the fuck, english.

God knows I want coffee. I WANT COFFEE. But circumstances prevented the normal course of the morning and now I'm stuck with one bag of earl grey and oh god this day.

Cyanide tablet. End it now.

desc on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Actually, Arch, you have the Alchemist feat. Alchemists don't cast rituals, they make alchemical items.

yes but how do i do that?

Like if i want to make a potion what materials do I need and what kind of action is it and when can I do it and OH GOD I AM GOING TO EMBARRASS MYSELF CAUSE I SUCK AT THIS GAME

Okay but you said rituals! They're different! I'll look up how alchemical items are made.

Ok so for things like pyrotechnics (ritual) I need ritual items then?

Pyrotechnics is a ritual yes, so you want the Ritual Casting feat and not the Alchemist feat. You get the Ritual Casting feat automatically as a Wizard so if you get rid of Alchemist then you will receive Ritual Casting as Alchemist replaces Ritual Casting.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »
    I stick to the Discourse part of Debate & Discourse.

That's debatable.

I just stick to intercourse.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hehe, I just read the Article for Deletion page for CAD and it was awesome.
    Link?

Right here. FuegoFish makes an appearence, which is significant if you know who that is.
    The comic strip is used in a Sid Meier's Civilization game

When did this happen?

Cinders on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    IR is allergic to pineapple. It comes up a lot more often than you think it would. Like when an Ihop gave her a tall glass of pineapple juice instead of grapefruit juice.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm glad that all I have to do is shout dwarvish curses while I hit things with my giant hammer.

James on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Food allergies are awful. I couldn't imagine having to be careful about what I eat.

i fucking dare you to look at the back of the box of anything at your local grocer. shits got soy.

whooooo!

You've got my sympathy.

On the other hand it does sort of force you to stay away from processed junk and actually cook healthy stuff.

Being allergic to all fruits including tomato has brought interest into my life.

oh....oh god.

I am so sorry

I...

oh man

I think japan actually likes it when I go away. I think he eats nothing but stuff with tomato in the entire time :P

I can see it.

Japan goes up to the counter and just heaves up 15 pounds worth of tomatoes. The clerk gives him a quizzical look. He returns with a big grin and simply says, "Wife's out of town."

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Link?

Right here. FuegoFish makes an appearence, which is significant if you know who that is.

Who is FuegoFish?

Also, Ctrl+Alt+Del no longer being on wikipedia is fantastic.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    desc wrote: »

What the fuck, english.

Cyanide tablet. End it now.
    All I have is a bunch of little macaroons.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Link?

Who is FuegoFish?

Bah.

Now if I want to be kept abreast of CAD's doings I have to actually visit the shitty website itself.

Drez on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh god, I'm on my 12th e-mail attempting to explain to a salesguy the difference between PCI, PCI-X and PCI-E slots. If I ever find the fucker who came up with the idea of naming it PCI-E, I'm gonna kill him.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Oh god, I'm on my 12th e-mail attempting to explain to a salesguy the difference between PCI, PCI-X and PCI-E slots. If I ever find the fucker who came up with the idea of naming it PCI-E, I'm gonna kill him.
    Tell him he needs AGP.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man wet bandit is one hell of a wet blanket, one domestic violence joke about a woman who looks like skeletor and suddenly you are satan.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Link?

Who is FuegoFish?

Bah.

Now if I want to be kept abreast of CAD's doings I have to actually visit the shitty website itself.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is the best source for CAD info. Especially if you're interested in who Buckley has shown his penis to this time.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »

I can see it.

Japan goes up to the counter and just heaves up 15 pounds worth of tomatoes. The clerk gives him a quizzical look. He returns with a big grin and simply says, "Wife's out of town."

This would not surprise me at all.

I think he also bulk buys ginger, chilli. paprika and lots of wheat-pasta at the same time.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Man wet bandit is one hell of a wet blanket, one domestic violence joke about a woman who looks like skeletor and suddenly you are satan.

Nothing he hasn't told you twice.

Drez on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Tell him he needs AGP.

Oh god no. We have some capture cards in each of those slots and he doesn't get why the difference is important.

The chick who plays Fiona?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sherman.jpg

This is beautiful.

Oh shit now I'm going to be anti texas, whatever will wet bandit do...

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Bah.

Haha. Drez, for a minute I totally took you seriously and thought you might someday want to keep abreast of CAD's doings. Man, I fall for really obvious ones sometimes.

desc on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Tell him he needs AGP.

Oh god no. We have some capture cards in each of those slots and he doesn't get why the difference is important.

Nah MMA thread Tito Ortiz was busted for domestic violence against what is left of Jenna Jameson. I made a corpse desecration joke as jesus she looks dead.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sherman.jpg

This is beautiful.

But he would just bomb the reservations...

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Bah.

Haha. Drez, for a minute I totally took you seriously and thought you might someday want to keep abreast of CAD's doings. Man, I fall for really obvious ones sometimes.

Actually I checked Wikipedia a couple weeks ago when I wanted to know if he had done anything else stupid.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Tell him he needs AGP.

Nah MMA thread Tito Ortiz was busted for domestic violence against what is left of Jenna Jameson. I made a corpse desecration joke as jesus she looks dead.

She really does look terrible.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Link?

Who is FuegoFish?

Bah.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is the best source for CAD info. Especially if you're interested in who Buckley has shown his penis to this time.

Hahahah
    Lucas

Lucas is the quintessential straight man, in that he has absolutely no personality of his own and exists only to serve as a frame for Ethan's supposedly entertaining "zany" behavior. He is a harsh, hollow parody, a mockery of a man that in the end serves no purpose apart from to illustrate that Tim Fuckley has no idea how real people think, act, speak or behave.

Drez on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Link?

Who is FuegoFish?

Bah.

FuegoFish is the SA user behind Your Webcomic is Bad and You Should Feel Bad. Look them up on ED. I can't cuz it's blocked at work.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sherman.jpg

This is beautiful.

Sherman is pretty much the best.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Cinders wrote: »

But he would just bomb the reservations...

What? Do you not know who Sherman was son?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The best way to judge someone is to locate their dog and throw a punch that falls about an inch short.

If the dog cowers or runs away, you know this is a bad person. If the dog stands there and smells your hand, you know this is a good person.

If you cannot find their dog or instead find cats, what the fuck are you doing there, get out get out now before you are killed and eaten. This person is clearly a sociopathic cannibal.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

whooooo!

You've got my sympathy.

oh....oh god.

I am so sorry

I...

oh man

Right now me and my fiancee still kind of have segregated food. So I cheat all the damn time. This is because she lives w/ her parents, and her dad for one doesn't really buy in to the diet changes. (this is ok mostly, we've got her her own fridge. It sucks when her parents are all, "Hey, we're going to Outback, wanna come? Ha ha!" ... not very sympathetic at times is what I'm saying.)

So if I see a lemon meringue pie just... just sitting there. A man can only take so much!

But when I get done w/ my Phd. and we get our own place, we are going to go Full Hippy on the food front.

Galahad on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Bah.

Heh, man yeah I figured that one would be obvious. Also, the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on CAD is classic.

Drez on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Actually, Arch, you have the Alchemist feat. Alchemists don't cast rituals, they make alchemical items.

Like if i want to make a potion what materials do I need and what kind of action is it and when can I do it and OH GOD I AM GOING TO EMBARRASS MYSELF CAUSE I SUCK AT THIS GAME

Okay but you said rituals! They're different! I'll look up how alchemical items are made.

Pyrotechnics is a ritual yes, so you want the Ritual Casting feat and not the Alchemist feat. You get the Ritual Casting feat automatically as a Wizard so if you get rid of Alchemist then you will receive Ritual Casting as Alchemist replaces Ritual Casting.

ugh okay I think I fucked it up....I can't have Ritual casting AND alchemy, yet I added them both

gotta work on that when i get home

Arch on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The best way to judge someone is to locate their dog and throw a punch that falls about an inch short.

If the dog cowers or runs away, you know this is a bad person. If the dog stands there and smells you hand, you know this is a good person.

If you cannot find their dog or instead find cats, what the fuck are you doing there, get out get out now before you are killed and eaten. This person is clearly a sociopathic cannibal.

What if this person rescued an animal that was being abused. The dog would be afraid but it wasn't that person's doing.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dnd D&Ders, I'm not going to do anything while Mori's campaign is running, but what is your opinion on the feasibility of an oldschool edition D&D game by PbP? The sort of game where a player says "I want to do X" and rolls a d20, and the DM just figures out on the spot what that means in regards to the character's abilities.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So, I was bored and thought that Arizona thread would be fun reading, so I poked my head in there...

Whew! I certainly won't make that mistake again!

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ED are the guys who think a sentence isn't funny until they've used faggot and 'for the lulz' twenty times right?

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

ugh okay I think I fucked it up....I can't have Ritual casting AND alchemy, yet I added them both

gotta work on that when i get home

I don't think you added them both, though maybe you thought you did. The character builder won't allow you to have both at once. Initially you will have Ritual Casting because you get that feat by default but you have the option of replacing it with Alchemist. Doing so removes Ritual Casting.

Sarksus on
This discussion has been closed.