Options

The [Chat] With Two Heads

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Wow, am I fucking sorry piece of shit or what

whoa

i mean

no?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I wonder when Day9 is going to do the stalker-only build he's been promising. I want to see that.

Wait is Day[9] VH? Because that is all VH played built today.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Wow, DMing for kids is hard. They're smart enough, but it's a really demoralizing experience when you have to threaten to dock experience if the character continue to piss and shit all over the place.

... literally?

Yeah, this was a thing today. The kids loved it; the adults were not amused.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Guys.

Guys.

What's up guys.

hey mike what is the word man?

i am a little drunk but looking for something to do

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Wow, DMing for kids is hard. They're smart enough, but it's a really demoralizing experience when you have to threaten to dock experience if the character continue to piss and shit all over the place.

Man, DMing for anyone is hard. There's one guy in my group who throws a hissy fit every time I attack him. Or when I come up with plausible reasons why he can't steal everything in sight. Or tell him that unaligned characters don't run around killing people for insulting them.

Gah!

There's one in every group.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

... literally?

adults playing d&d with kids?

what is the world coming to mori?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

Man, DMing for anyone is hard. There's one guy in my group who throws a hissy fit every time I attack him. Or when I come up with plausible reasons why he can't steal everything in sight. Or tell him that unaligned characters don't run around killing people for insulting them.

Gah!

That paragraph doesn't make sense. Specifically the bolded.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Wow, am I fucking sorry piece of shit or what

whoa

i mean

no?

incorrect!

if I was a drinking man I'd take a shot right now

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010

... literally?

adults playing d&d with kids?

what is the world coming to mori?

Children and manchildren

Gaming together

In harmony

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

... literally?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The sad thing was it really wet my appetite to run a live game for adults. At least I'll have D&D D&D. :D

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    This seems kind of weird.

Did I miss the thread on it or is it sort of under the radar. This is what I get for having the economist and PA deliver all my news.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I wonder when Day9 is going to do the stalker-only build he's been promising. I want to see that.

Hahahahaha. VH is not Day9. Day9 is an extremely talented competitive Starcraft player who does high-level game commentary.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Gah!

I'm DMing. He's one of the players in the party.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    That would be funny though.

Once.

"You've been waylaid by Kobolds, what do you do?"

"Massive Dump."

Ludious on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    When I play D&D I drive Aaron crazy by having my character carry a jar of honey around me.

This began when we decided to take some zombie flesh for a scientific sample and we said "Do we have a container?"

and I said "Well, I have this jar... but it's full of delicious honey." and mimed eating it.

Somehow this joke has ballooned into us having a brothel/beekeeping refuge called The Honeypot.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kids shitting wet Moriarty's appetite.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Hahahahaha. VH is not Day9. Day9 is an extremely talented competitive Starcraft player who does high-level game commentary.

I know who day[9] is. *sigh* Joke didn't go over very well. Would be awesome if VH was day[9].

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    When I play D&D I drive Aaron crazy by having my character carry a jar of honey around me.

This began when we decided to take some zombie flesh for a scientific sample and we said "Do we have a container?"

and I said "Well, I have this jar... but it's full of delicious honey." and mimed eating it.

Somehow this joke has ballooned into us having a brothel/beekeeping refuge called The Honeypot.

Did you eat it like Winnie the Pooh.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

I know who day[9] is. *sigh* Joke didn't go over very well. Would be awesome if VH was day[9].

That joke was about as bad as VH's chances of beating Day9 in a best of five.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010

I would totally visit your Honeypot every chance I got. :winky:

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Gah!

You are a stronger person than I

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2010

That joke was about as bad as VH's chances of beating Day9 in a best of five.

Quiet you. Or I feed you to my idra.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

Yes.

Later on the mage who runs the brothel side of the Honeypot without my character's knowledge got pissed and said he would burn down my beehives.

I went "Dude if you burn my beehives I'm killing your whores."

The game screeched to a halt and everyone was like "Wait, what, you're a paladin with a good alignment, you can't go around killing people."

I gave a 10 minute long explanation of why my character could consider killing whores a moral act.

But conceded I would stop if one of the whores looked at me and screamed "KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR HOOOONEY!!"

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    goodnight, you recidivist child molesters

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Yes.

Later on the mage who runs the brothel side of the Honeypot without my character's knowledge got pissed and said he would burn down my beehives.

The game screeched to a halt and everyone was like "Wait, what, you're a paladin with a good alignment, you can't go around killing people."

I gave a 10 minute long explanation of why my character could consider killing whores a moral act.

But conceded I would stop if one of the whores looked at me and screamed "KILLING ME WON"T BRING BACK YOUR HOOOONEY!!"

Man.

I want to play D&D.

Can you play in D&D&D&D.

Moriarty let her play in Wave 0 so this can happen in the game I play.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Gah!

You are a stronger person than I

He's a really nice guy, and one of my best friends. He's just a prima donna when it comes to RPGs sometimes.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You know what the hardest part is, Elldren? When the team DOESN'T have a real identity. When they turn out to be something I've come to call Local Team X- there's really no reason for the team to be there, there's no discernible backstory, the fans are generic and don't do anything unique or particularly spectacular, or just aren't there period, the team's mainly there as the designated opposition in other teams' highlight reels.

A team with a story, those teams are easy no matter how little-known they are. Haitien, they were actually easy. They have a story. They give me something I can say.

Meanwhile, here is what I wrote for Le Mans of France:
    Merged two other clubs in 1985. A couple renamings… screw it. Just stick to the 24-hour car race. Maybe pick them as a project in FIFA or Football Manager. BOOOOO-RIIIIIINNNNNG.

That's the whole thing. Lorient and OGC Nice didn't come off much better.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Damn it Sarks make a snarky comment about my last joke. DAMN YOU!

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    goodnight, you recidivist child molesters

pffft

like we ever stopped

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The other witty moment I had was when we were in an abandoned zombie infested village and we found a crate of ingots.

and I screamed "INGOT FIGHT!!"

Choco wouldn't let us Ingot Fight for real without rolling damage.

• Options
    edited May 2010
    The players kept on calling Eladrin "Elldren."

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Gosling wrote: »
    You know what the hardest part is, Elldren? When the team DOESN'T have a real identity. When they turn out to be something I've come to call Local Team X- there's really no reason for the team to be there, there's no discernible backstory, the fans are generic and don't do anything unique or particularly spectacular, or just aren't there period, the team's mainly there as the designated opposition in other teams' highlight reels.

A team with a story, those teams are easy no matter how little-known they are. Haitien, they were actually easy. They have a story. They give me something I can say.

Meanwhile, here is what I wrote for Le Mans of France:
    Merged two other clubs in 1985. A couple renamings… screw it. Just stick to the 24-hour car race. Maybe pick them as a project in FIFA or Football Manager. BOOOOO-RIIIIIINNNNNG.

That's the whole thing. Lorient and OGC Nice didn't come off much better.

CS Sergipe?

edit: fioxeded

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Tarranon wrote: »

Did I miss the thread on it or is it sort of under the radar. This is what I get for having the economist and PA deliver all my news.

Just to play the devil's advocate

who says just because the public doesn't get to see the evidence means there isn't any?

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I mean, I keep looking for the obvious fault of this whole Obama assassination program story, but from what I've come across so far it seems pretty solidly founded. But it is so far outside my conceptions of how shit works that I'm sort of at a loss.

Zombie that is a p. bad devil's advocate unless you're just for taking the government at its word when it comes to abducting/imprisoning/and now apparently killing people.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010

Yes.

But conceded I would stop if one of the whores looked at me and screamed "KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR HOOOONEY!!"

After he burns your hives, you would be obligated to scream "WHY IS IT BURNED?!?! WHY IS IT BURNED?!?! WHY IS IT BURNED?!?!"

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So do i get a Zune HD or an Ipod touch?

Fuck I can't decide...I cant decide, Brain anuyruism!

Jokerman on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Tarranon wrote: »

Just to play the devil's advocate

who says just because the public doesn't get to see the evidence means there isn't any?

The Constitution and Due Process.

moniker on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Guys.

Guys.

What's up guys.

hey mike what is the word man?

i am a little drunk but looking for something to do
    man.

MAN.

i would say let's play some Reach but right now i'm having an in depth fucking google chat conversation with ronald fucking jenkees

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Jokerman, like the new AV and sig. Great moment in that movie.

I would go with the zune since it means you avoid itunes but it is up to you.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.