Options

Dragon Strikes [Chat]

• Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010
    You know, Arch, if the pre-wife really loved you, she'd massage your throat to help get your food down. :-P

I wonder if there's some sort of cybernetic implant one could make to help with that though...

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Couscous wrote: »
    Is belief that insects are crawling all over oneself symptomatic of insanity? Could it simply be a function of too much caffeine?

It could be a symptom of having insects crawling all over oneself.

It was just a visual phenomenon, there was no associated tactile sensation. But I still felt compelled to brush myself off. It's gone now though.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    my last name is a name of kings

I will not give it up

My last name is also a name of nobility.

That's what I tell the folks at the grocery store when they express skepticism that my last time is, in fact, Chocula.

Lawndart on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Having heard from a woman with a hyphenated name she said if its big enough its not worth the fucking hassle as most paperwork doesn't show with the extra name.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You know, Arch, if the pre-wife really loved you, she'd massage your throat to help get your food down. :-P

I wonder if there's some sort of cybernetic implant one could make to help with that though...

that doesnt help i have tried that myself

the massaging i mean

Arch on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I've decided if I ever marry Choco we will invite people from [chat]

I don't care if it's weird

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Kenda sex tape get.

I know what I'll be doing tonight.

Sheep on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Is belief that insects are crawling all over oneself symptomatic of insanity? Could it simply be a function of too much caffeine?

Oh god have you seen the movie Bug?

It's a case study in the psychiatric phenomenon of folie a'dewhatthefuck!?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    I should just drop my last name altogether. Just be Turing.

I dunno, your last name's unique. I'd never seen it before meeting you.

Yeah, I quite like it, actually, hence why it didn't get changed in the name changening.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I should just drop my last name altogether. Just be Turing.

no dude, then you'd be like one of those freaks

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Lamest cyborg ever.
    Yeah, inviting pedophiles to your wedding is definitely weird.

Couscous on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Lawndart wrote: »
    The last few pages of the vegetarian thread make me glad I don't live on Planet Asshole.

Since that's the only way these issues could actually come up in real life.

"Hey, thanks for inviting me to a dinner party several weeks ago. Now, as it's mere moments before we eat, let me haughtily remind you of my very specific dietary needs and how the current meal fails to satisfy them, thus making you a horrible host and a worse human being."

"Wait, what? Why the fuck didn't you bother telling me any of this when you RSVP'ed several weeks ago? And why are you wearing an astronaut costume?"

"The answer to both questions is that I am a visitor from Planet Asshole!"

I've actually had something like that happen to me. But I don't think the problem was her vegetarianism but her just being crazy. Of the 30 or so vegetarians I've known, she was the only one to ever flip out at me over meat.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Oh and then I ate a fancy hamburger in the fancy restaurant of the fancy hotel.

But it's really hot here like whoa. Also I'd really like a glass of chardonnay right now.
    but what if there's a black fly in it

Calculated risk I 'spose.

But I can taste it. A cold glass of J. Lohr. Or maybe La Crema. Man...

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Feral wrote: »

damit i am trying to leave

i was in that play at one point

Arch on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ow, ow, ow. Stress headache, for the first time in my life.

Organizing international business deals is rough. D:

I had me a wicked caffeine withdrawal headache this morning. Had like 3 glasses of iced tea which kind of helped, but man that coffee has me under its yolk. Don't really realize it until you skip the mornin' dose.

Thankfully I only drink tea once or twice a week so I'm not addicted to the stuff.

Saam - Yeah, I'm vaguely familiar with the SWOT process, just not enough to get it done in the time Boss Man has given me so I'm hunting down someone else to do it instead, as per his orders. While they're doing the SWOT, I'll be doing some of the research they need so I can familiarize myself with the process.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

It was just a visual phenomenon, there was no associated tactile sensation. But I still felt compelled to brush myself off. It's gone now though.

There's a term for that. Hold on.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    Kenda sex tape get.

Laundry?

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Don't invite me. I'll be the guy who shows up completely smashed and raises an objection. "But Iiiii love ChocoKinesis..."

Also, you should just throw caution to the wind and change your names to your PA handles. "Do you Dread Pirate Arbuthnot take this man, ChocoKinesis, to be your lawfully wedded husband...?"

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I can help you swallow, arch

just let me get out of these pants

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    My wife has a long name now.

SSMSG are her initials.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Having heard from a woman with a hyphenated name she said if its big enough its not worth the fucking hassle as most paperwork doesn't show with the extra name.

My full name has twenty-three characters plus a hyphen. It sucks. I never use my last name any more, except on stuff where it's legally necessary.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kenda sex tape get.

Laundry?

Actually now that you remind me I definitely need to put on a load or two.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    is choco still chocokinesis

I can't remember if that's his name anymore

I always just call him choco

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »

damit i am trying to leave

i was in that play at one point

Oh. Oh god. I'm so sorry.

Feral on

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

The only really assholish thing I tried during my divorce was to see if I could attempt to force my ex to change her last name back to either her maiden or the name of her first husband which she was using before the marriage. Apparently courts won't do that. :x

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ugh, I need to eat something. And get yet another brochure done. And track down people who print logos on USB drives.

At least this time next week everything will be done and Boss Man will be in Kuwait so I'll have a couple of free days.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

SSMSG are her initials.

Sooo... she's a flavor enhancer that kills Jews?

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kenda sex tape get.

Laundry?

Actually now that you remind me I definitely need to put on a load or two.
    and put out a load or two if you know what I mean

Elendil on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Man, I'm sorry, Arch, I didn't realize that that was a serious question. I was just fucking around.

Who are you and what have you done with Thanatos.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    Hey guys, it's fucking hot out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMUvrOZCk7s

Organichu on
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    My last name is a fake name my Grandpa used to hide from Germans. Which is fun.

We got a lot of very confused mail from some genealogy buffs a few years back trying to figure out where in the hell we suddenly appeared from.

The nice upshot of that is that they actually included us in their family tree after we explained what was up, and then proceeded to start tracing back my Grandfather's lineage and appending it to their tree.

It was sweet of them, but boy oh boy am I glad he wasn't alive to see it happen. He would have been pissed.

Galahad on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

I had me a wicked caffeine withdrawal headache this morning. Had like 3 glasses of iced tea which kind of helped, but man that coffee has me under its yolk. Don't really realize it until you skip the mornin' dose.

Thankfully I only drink tea once or twice a week so I'm not addicted to the stuff.

You moderation is enviable. I don't really notice how much coffee I consume until I don't get enough.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

All the family on one half of the church, all the internet people on the other.

Directing fans so that air flows over the internet people and outside.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

SSMSG are her initials.

Sooo... she's a flavor enhancer that kills Jews?

This made me laugh way louder than it had any reason to.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

SSMSG are her initials.

Super saiyan majin super goku

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Galahad wrote: »

We got a lot of very confused mail from some genealogy buffs a few years back trying to figure out where in the hell we suddenly appeared from.

The nice upshot of that is that they actually included us in their family tree after we explained what was up, and then proceeded to start tracing back my Grandfather's lineage and appending it to their tree.

It was sweet of them, but boy oh boy am I glad he wasn't alive to see it happen. He would have been pissed.

You will regret that during the 2nd Holocaust.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hey Kakos what's the weather like in CO? Headed to Ft. Collins on Friday.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

You moderation is enviable. I don't really notice how much coffee I consume until I don't get enough.

I just don't need it to wake up, I'm perfectly capable of kicking my own ass enough to get motivated. I generally drink water most of the time anyway, rather than something like soda or tea. Though I do sometimes go on a chai binge, but that's 'cause it tastes so damn good.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

my last name is a fake name my grandpa used to hide from the Allies

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

I think my family did the ballsiest (and perhaps most terribad) thing to hide from the Germans: they joined them. My last name is pretty hard core Hebrew. I think any German during WW2 with half a brain could have connected Eret to Hebrew. How did we not get shuffled off in the shoah? Ummm, half my relatives were Nazis and they all served in the Germany military in one way or another.

Premier kakos on
This discussion has been closed.