As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 5-19-10: DC finally killed the right character

1235»

• Options
    DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Arnold Cheat Sheet (ignore anything not from the 80s except T2)
    AHNULD.png

Wait.

Wait. Wait.

Are you trying to draw our attention JUST to T2 or are you telling us that Predator, Conan 1 and 2, Running Man and T1 are not worth noticing?

Because if its the latter...I'm 'bout to cut a bitch.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You never saw Distant Thunder? Pfft.

And the Outsiders, brah.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    AHNULD.png

Wait.

Wait. Wait.

Are you trying to draw our attention JUST to T2 or are you telling us that Predator, Conan 1 and 2, Running Man and T1 are not worth noticing?

In lieu of the 80s conversation, I posted this thing I found.
    ignore anything not from the 80s except T2
    could have been posted as "ignore anything from the 90s except T2", but that tricky little not made it a little confusing. I'm not even saying that the 90s movies were not great, just that the focus was for the 80s movies.

edit: I am not saying that T3 was great, or good. Ever. Unless it is re-edited to the fembot being sexy and killing people... naked.

cardboard delusions on
  • Options
    CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Kind of depressing that Arnold hasn't been a part of anything great since True Lies. Hopefully The Expendables will reverse that trend.

CyberJackal on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    AHNULD.png

Wait.

Wait. Wait.

In lieu of the 80s conversation, I posted this thing I found.
    ignore anything not from the 80s except T2
    could have been posted as "ignore anything from the 90s except T2", but that tricky little not made it a little confusing. I'm not even saying that the 90s movies were not great, just that the focus was for the 80s movies.

edit: I am not saying that T3 was great, or good. Ever. Unless it is re-edited to the fembot being sexy and killing people... naked.

Oh my bad, you said NOT from the 80s

Disregard

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Kind of depressing that Arnold hasn't been a part of anything great since True Lies. Hopefully The Expendables will reverse that trend.

Just a cameo in that if I'm not mistaken.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yeah just a cameo, of all the people in it, hes ;et himself go the most. His body is a shadow of his former glory, I don't know how Stallone keeps it up.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Yeah just a cameo, of all the people in it, hes ;et himself go the most. His body is a shadow of his former glory, I don't know how Stallone keeps it up.

For an old man he's not in bad shape. Plus he probably is too busy to work out all the time since he's the Governator.

Solar on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Not in bad shape?

Someone post that pic of him at the beach.

EDIT

arnold-schwarzenegger-fat-conan.jpg

Old age hit him like a tonne of Conans.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Look it's not like he has the chance to carry money sacks of California's massive revenues to the bank every day ba-dum-pish

TexiKen on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    He's like, 60, he looks like a big guy who's got older. Most 60 years olds, even ones who used to be in top condition, look no better than that.

Solar on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

Steroids last I heard.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Solar wrote: »
    He's like, 60, he looks like a big guy who's got older. Most 60 years olds, even ones who used to be in top condition, look no better than that.

He's the Schwarz.

I expect better.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Your demands are unreasonable!

Solar on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The guy had pectorals big enough to detatch from his body and start their own power-lifting championship run.

You need some serious dedication for that.

I can only imagine having to look at Maria Schriver naked lowered his standards.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Zampanov wrote: »

Steroids last I heard.

he may be taking some form of steroids as well, but he was busted for using hgh.

Angry on