Options

SE++ invites you to Beat The Heat! (Random active forumers thread)

• Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Useful tip: Getting drunk and passing out on the beach will lead to your skin hating you and make sleeping with even a sheet over you torture. I did use sun screen, but apparently it must have come off when I went swimming. I am good and tan now though.

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    Useful tip: Getting drunk and passing out on the beach will lead to your skin hating you and make sleeping with even a sheet over you torture. I did use sun screen, but apparently it must have come off when I went swimming. I am good and tan now though.

Also increased your chances for skin cancer by a whole bunch.
    You paler skinned people need to take better care of yourselves.

Rinder on
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm just happy my friends didn't draw a sunscreen penis on me.

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    The InfraThe Infra Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey Sheri, an inquiry, do you work for Disney or your job gives you some relations to Disney? Because a friend of mine went to work there last year or two years ago and if you do maybe you knew him because he might have been the only Mexican who legally worked there

The Infra on
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

Ya, water can get rid of it.

That and you're supposed to reapply every few hours =/ That's the hard part.

skettios on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010
    although many sunscreens are water resistant so they'll at least wear off quite a bit more slowly in the water

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    The Infra wrote: »
    Hey Sheri, an inquiry, do you work for Disney or your job gives you some relations to Disney? Because a friend of mine went to work there last year or two years ago and if you do maybe you knew him because he might have been the only Mexican who legally worked there

I work for Disney yes.

Sheri on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So my cousin, it turns out, does all of the window designs (displays) in Disney World and I think all of the Disney stores follow her setups as well. That's pretty neat. We're visiting with her tomorrow.

EDIT: Merchandising, that's what I meant to type.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Can she get me a better job

Sheri on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rinder wrote: »

Also increased your chances for skin cancer by a whole bunch.
    You paler skinned people need to take better care of yourselves.

that pretty much involves re-coating yourself on the hour every hour

I've already accepted that I'm getting skin cancer and fuuuuuuuuuuuuck everything

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    NumerosNumeros Goodness GraciousRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I hate how much New York smells in the summer.

Numeros on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Can we please take me out of the thread title already

Sheri on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    yes, make it about me

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Dubh are you now the heat?

Blake T on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I am just kind of bored so i figured i would mess around with some Random active forumers until i found a name i recognized that wasn't banned

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/member.php?u=1598

Divine willy how does it feel to be loved by fate

Raneados on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    the second is Dork!

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/member.php?u=651

he was feet you know

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    the third is Gatsby!

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/member.php?u=35295

loved by fate, gatsby!

I suggest you buy some lottery tickets!

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/member.php?u=7497

Irond Will

all of you

tiny little gods!

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    okay i've stopped being insane keep talking about heat

Raneados on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    RANEADOS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP IT YOU ARE SCARING THE CHILDREN

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    the sky is completely gray and theres a storm warning but its still hot as shit

GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    just for that I'm gonna do one more

JUST FOR YOU CHICO

Raneados on
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    it's so humid out that my house's porch doors had condensation on them today

Depressperado on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    sohot.png

GeoMitch on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Raneados on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    GeoMitch on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    it is a mystery

Raneados on
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    It was in the high 80's-low 90's today in my area. There was a brush fire too, since apparently there is no humidity and everywhere is covered in dry brush right now. Shit just randomly bursts into flame.

It also was raining at one point. The fuck?

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    maybe he's nice.

let's give him a chance

GeoMitch on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010
    Sheri wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    Haha this actually became a Sheri thread?

If you were a thread, you'd be coming on Sheri too ohoho

Gosh, that was just vulgar, eww

Okay, now NONE of you are invited to Disney World

Aw dang, now I have to cancel my holiday. I've been looking forwards to it all year too.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    It's been in the 80's here all week, but the humidity is ridiculous. They don't call it the rainy season for nothing, either, it just started thunderstorming again... and is still sweaty and disgusting.

I just worked out so I, too, am sweaty and disgusting

Also Seoul for smelliest summer city, hooooly cow, if I could distill and bottle this I could kill people at three hundred paces

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    edited July 2010

I work for Disney yes.

This is kinda a shot in the dark, but 1 or 2 years ago a friend of mine went to work in Public Relations for the park, a Mexican called Alex. You wouldn't have known him by any chance?

The Infra on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

I work for Disney yes.

This is kinda a shot in the dark, but 1 or 2 years ago a friend of mine went to work in Public Relations for the park, a Mexican called Alex. You wouldn't have known him by any chance?

Well I know a Mexican called Alex

But he likes to cook and he doesn't work for Disney

Sheri on
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    A buddy of mine and his older sister worked for Disney for a co-op type program a bunch of times when they were in college

Think they worked in retail but I'm not certain on that

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    What, College Program?

Yeah, usually they stick them in merchandise or food and beverage, but they can do a pretty wide variety of things.

Sheri on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010
    What, College Program?

Yeah, usually they stick them in merchandise or food and beverage, but they can do a pretty wide variety of things.

Hey Sheri, my sister in law visited Disney about 6 months ago and briefly passed into a shop. Do you know her?

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    What, College Program?

I don't know the name, you can always ask him since he's on the forums if you want specifics

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010

I work for Disney yes.

Well I know a Mexican called Alex

But he likes to cook and he doesn't work for Disney

He DOES like to cook. Although he doesn't work for Disney now. He's in Mexico.

The Infra on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    What, College Program?

I don't know the name, you can always ask him since he's on the forums if you want specifics

If he did it while he was in college, it was College Program.

Sheri on