As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Insert foot into mouth and then talk - Awkward Times

• Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    adventure time is the only reason I know what that double rainbow shit is all about

natek on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    sure it does

the van is full of trenchcoats, which are full of dinosaurs, which are full of turtles which then go all the way down

L|ama on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    This only works if the dinosaurs are small and the van is big and there is a skilled seamstress kicking around.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    uhh the trenchcoats and van are huge, duh

the turtles are normal size though

L|ama on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Well how big are the dinosaurs then!

Blake T on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    What color are the turtles? This is very important.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    In my 11th grade high school history class there was this girl who always left the class to go the bathroom, everyone thought she was bulimic. So one day my teacher waited for her to leave and than orchestrated a plan.

When she walked back into the room he was lecturing about the civil war, waiting for her to sit down. She sat and he continued until he gave us the code-word. All the students in the class began making vomit sounds towards her. We all got up and made our way closer and closer to her while being louder with our vomit sounds.

She ran out of the class crying.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Solid BonesSolid Bones Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Zonugal wrote: »
    In my 11th grade high school history class there was this girl who always left the class to go the bathroom, everyone thought she was bulimic. So one day my teacher waited for her to leave and than orchestrated a plan.

When she walked back into the room he was lecturing about the civil war, waiting for her to sit down. She sat and he continued until he gave us the code-word. All the students in the class began making vomit sounds towards her. We all got up and made our way closer and closer to her while being louder with our vomit sounds.

Well, was she bulimic?

Or were you guys just a bunch of dicks to someone with bladder problems?

Solid Bones on
    Tea and Scrabble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Your teacher sounds like a massive cunt.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I had a teacher that was literally learning the math subject as we were.

Also whenever there was an incident she always took the side of the popular kids. I remember taking the WASL state test when those kids all started talking and joking. The teacher didn't do anything, but I couldn't concentrate so I turned up my headphones.

I turned them up too loudly and then I started getting yelled at. Welp.

Oh I dated a guy once that totally forgot he was actually dating me. He wanted to see how long he could go without sleeping and apparently he went too far.
    But instead of apologizing he just decided he would be better off never ever speaking to me again and acting like we weren't actually dating at all.
    I can't decide if that's the worst breakup I've ever had, or the time I dated a Baptist.

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

Well, was she bulimic?

Or were you guys just a bunch of dicks to someone with bladder problems?

Oh she was bulimic.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I guessed wrong and shot my brother while he was fighting his evil twin because I couldn't tell them apart.
    Boy was that embarrassing.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Zonogal man I gotta say.

I'm really glad there's a mountain range between us. D:

nuka on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I didn't know teachers were allowed to do that.

TheStig on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    They can do almost anything once they get tenure.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I still don't understand why gradeschool teachers get tenure. Like, are they at risk for losing their job for teaching controversial opinions about the civil war to 4th graders?

TheStig on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    When I was younger our local bank held a contest between all the children. It was an art-based contest where you had a Buzz Lightyear coloring page and had to color it the best. Every kid in the town turned in a page and at the end of the contest they announced a winner, my sister.

She held up her prized, porcelain piggy bank and began to make fun of me for being a loser. She screamed that I was lower than her and she was better than me.

So that very night I snuck into her room and smashed her piggy bank (after removing all the coins she had placed in it). I gathered all the broken shards of her trophy and deposited in in the garbage without anyone knowing.

That next morning while she cried I licked a delicious ice cream cone, which I bought with her money.

The moral of the story is no one says they're better than me! NO ONE!!!!

Zonugal on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    TheStig wrote: »
    I still don't understand why gradeschool teachers get tenure. Like, are they at risk for losing their job for teaching controversial opinions about the civil war to 4th graders?

Grade school teachers don't teach so much as they just sit at their desk and bark orders.

Or get pissed off because you, the parent, had the gall to teach your child how to read, because she wanted the credit for it herself.

I went to a horrible elementary school.

I went through speech lessons because I am the oldest child in my family and my mother believed the speech therapist when she told her I couldn't speak properly and needed assistance.

I was losing my damn baby teeth so of course I couldn't talk properly, but when my mom realized how silly it all was she pulled me out but got her ass chewed out for being an abusive parent.

The speech therapist got paid by how many students she had, and I was the one student that kept her employed.

nuka on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Jesus.

And I though I was an evil child.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Zonugal, you're a bad brother.

Like, the worst.

Solid Bones on
    Tea and Scrabble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    There is no way Zonugal is a person. He's like the Angel of Dickery, because no normal human can experience all of these situations in one lifetime.

Adus on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I kinda wish that something happened when my choir class (Stanwood high school) went to Ellensburg. God that was so long ago I don't even remember what was going on.

I mean choir is fun but sometimes it's boring as hell and 4 hour bus rides back home suck.

nuka on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    nuka are you actually scout finch?

L|ama on
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Zonugal is either an asshole to the nth degree or a fakeposter who makes this stuff up for attention

Either way, I'm pretty sure elevating him to god-like heights and continuously talking about how ice-cold he is is fulfilling his end-game pretty squarely

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Nope.

Well I am kind of a tom boy, especially more so when I was a kid.

All playing with legos instead of barbie.

nuka on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Well to be fair honey you are kind of dating Boo Radley.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    One time in that same high school history class we had this project. We had to assemble a mini-book comprised of 20 pages, each page devoted to a single important person during World War 2. Well, being a procrastinator, decided to put it off till the last day. Crunched under pressure and time I simply stole information off of Wikipedia and reformatted it into the book.

Well the next day we turned them in and went to the computer lab. Ten minuted in I was called out to talk to the teacher. Apparently a girl, who had been caught plagiarizing, told our teacher that I plagiarized as well. I was shocked but immediately knew what to do in the situation. I started slinging guilt the girl, spinning everything right & left until I made her break down crying. Amid tears she admitted to accusing me of plagiarizing just to throw guilt off herself.

While our teacher yelled at her I walked away, with such a great smile.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Faynor wrote: »
    Zonugal is either an asshole to the nth degree or a fakeposter who makes this stuff up for attention

Either way, I'm pretty sure elevating him to god-like heights and continuously talking about how ice-cold he is is fulfilling his end-game pretty squarely

It's not really fakeposting so much as creative fiction and I don't think the second is really happening
    most people are just calling him an assole

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hacksaw wrote: »

There's just something about those creepy little toys that you left for me in the forest that just won me over.

nuka on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    nuka wrote: »

There's just something about those creepy little toys that you left for me in the forest that just won me over.

Also, that dude I stabbed to death. That was hella romantic.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    L|ama wrote: »
    Faynor wrote: »

It's not really fakeposting so much as creative fiction and I don't think the second is really happening
    most people are just calling him an assole

Unless your his next door neighbor it doesn't really matter anyways if he's telling the truth or not.

It's horrifying but also very entertaining.

nuka on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I don't want to push one way or another but building me up to God-like heights wouldn't be that bad.

But apparently I am the avatar of Slannesh, so my statue is going to need to look amazing.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    nuka wrote: »

Also, that dude I stabbed to death. That was hella romantic.

Aw shit that little wooden heart you painted up with his blood, that's when I knew it was true love.

nuka on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I don't want to push one way or another but building me up to God-like heights wouldn't be that bad.

But apparently I am the avatar of Slannesh, so my statue is going to need to look mind-bendingly terrifying and arousing at the same time.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    zon I've never seen someone fall from grace as fast as you have

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    He was in grace?

Blake T on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Bet you wish you had voted for my entry now. Bow before the monster you have created Babylon!

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    zon I've never seen someone fall from grace as fast as you have

The real problem here is that my mountain of narcissism can only bask in it all.

I have heard it odd that I revel in people hating me. I once got told that some former residents of mine, if they found me in a dark alley, would stab me to death.

You just have to take that as a compliment.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Zonugal, were you a child with a dick-shaped scar on your forehead who found himself whisked away to a celebrity life at a magic school of dickery?

Solid Bones on
    Tea and Scrabble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    From what I could remember of my childhood, no...

But if you folks are looking to venture into the chambers of my childhood that is a chapter I would happy to shine a light towards.

Zonugal on
This discussion has been closed.