As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Consumers To Apple: Fuck You

1232425262729»

• Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Avicus wrote: »
    Eh I don't know. The way he left IBM a couple of years ago makes me think that he is a shopper and has just found another place to go.

From John Gruber:
    From what I’ve heard, it’s clear he was canned. Papermaster was a conspicuous absence at the Antennagate press conference. Inside Apple, he’s "the guy responsible for the antenna" — that’s a quote from a source back on July 23. (Another quote from the same source: "Apparently the antenna guys used to have a big chip on their shoulder. No more.")

Someone had to pay for making Jobs realize that not everyone considered his little over priced toys were works of art flawless in design.

Cade on
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    i am pretty sure jobs already knew that
    apple gets incredible amounts of irrational hate

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

He's never had to apologize for it though, or even consider that someone else might have a point.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    i'm sure he's considered that other people have valid points, but yeah, to announce that at a conference is a change of pace

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited August 2010

When you combine it with the irrational apple love, it's a wash. Really, you have evander and...?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    what does that have to do with anything i said

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Since when do I hate apple?

I think that they make some great products.

Evander on