As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what time will you show up for pax 2010

13»

• Options
    OrosoOroso Enforcer PortlandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    MarySue wrote: »
    Total n00b question.

I'm looking at the map of the convention center, and I see many, many doors. So, um... where do we line up exactly?

The line for the expo hall in the morning will be in room 4A.

Oroso on
  • Options
    killtripkilltrip Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I work until 8am friday morning, then have a 3.5 hour drive to do... so I'll be there around noon or so.. :(

killtrip on
    twitter: @killtrip
  • Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Whenever I get up Friday morning..prolly 7-8AM. nice 2-3 block walk up from the Camlin then relax, play Zombie Dice, and have fun.!

Solelron on
  • Options
    DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Total n00b question.

I'm looking at the map of the convention center, and I see many, many doors. So, um... where do we line up exactly?

If you're looking at doors outside the building, none of them - the official line is indoors only, and doesn't form until they start letting people in at 8am. Meaning, showing up before 8 is really just for hanging with people, showing up at 5am doesn't get you any closer to the front of the line than someone showing up at 7:59.

Dreamwriter on
  • Options
    MarySueMarySue Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Total n00b question.

If you're looking at doors outside the building, none of them - the official line is indoors only, and doesn't form until they start letting people in at 8am. Meaning, showing up before 8 is really just for hanging with people, showing up at 5am doesn't get you any closer to the front of the line than someone showing up at 7:59.

Shoot, if any of y'all see me before 8am it's 'cause you've spotted me during/after my leisurely stroll to Pike Place Market for doughnuts.

MarySue on
    Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
  • Options
    Namel3ssNamel3ss Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm going straight from the Triwizard to standing in line for PAX. Maybe. Depends on if I'm drunk enough to convince myself it's a good idea.

I am strangely tempted to try this, but I think I would really regret it around noon and there are things to see.

Namel3ss on
    May the wombat of happiness snuffle through your underbrush.
  • Options
    kazuokazuo Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    9:59

kazuo on
  • Options
    ruzzmastaruzzmasta Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I just wanna know what time everyone is gonna be there on friday

ruzzmasta on
  • Options
    HeatherlingHeatherling Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Hoping to be there in time for the keynote! Probably 9:30 or earlier. :)

Heatherling on
  • Options
    SpawnOfCthulhuSpawnOfCthulhu Also that Snifit guy. Gig Harbor, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll be hanging around nearby, but in line at 8am sharp.

SpawnOfCthulhu on
    Wx8ay.png
  • Options
    nefermornefermor Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I'll be at Cafe LLadro to pick up an iced mocha then in line sometime between 8 and 9. Doors dont open till 10 so bring cushy backpack :mrgreen:

nefermor on
  • Options
    MarySueMarySue Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I've decided on Friday I'm not sauntering up Pike St. to the Convention Center until 10am. There are mini doughnuts and crumpets and chocolates and cheese to be nom'd for breakfast down at Pike Place!

MarySue on
    Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
  • Options
    SeveconSevecon Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    .... When ever my roommates kick me in the side and tell me to wake the fuck up... thats when ill get in line

Sevecon on
    YOU DID WELL - HWGUY
This discussion has been closed.