As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Three minutes. This is it. The beginning. [Chat] zero.

1525354555658»

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm fat right now and I'm gradually becoming all right with my body. It helps that I am dating Aaron and he gives me compliments, and it also helps that I'm coming into a place where I feel like I can start to work out and lose weight and that's ok.

Cass I'll work out with you. I need a workout buddy and I really like motivating people

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    This morning I got the Hitman trilogy pack in the mail, and since I have re-installed Blood Money, finished the last half of it, then installed Hitman 2 and have blown through the first half of that, which, as it turns out, only amounts to maybe two hours of gameplay if you have the layout of every level more or less memorized and know exactly what to do and how to do it.

Despite that, Hitman 2 definitely has the best level design out of the series. Even if you were to hack out the Xen Syndrome levels (I just hit them, which is why I stopped playing for the time being), you're left with a greater quantity of content than the other games, and most of the other missions are really good, or at the very least, decent.

Blood Money only has one Xen Syndrome mission IMO, and even that one isn't so bad; I'm sure there are lots of people who tolerate or even like it. But, it only has like, what, ten missions? They're all pretty good, yeah, but Hitman 2's are better and there's more of them.

I just wish they would remake it in Blood Money's engine so you could play through those missions without all the glitchy physics and AI.

Also I just realized I haven't played Contracts nearly enough times.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Res wrote: »
    This morning I got the Hitman trilogy pack in the mail, and since I have re-installed Blood Money, finished the last half of it, then installed Hitman 2 and have blown through the first half of that, which, as it turns out, only amounts to maybe two hours of gameplay if you have the layout of every level more or less memorized and know exactly what to do and how to do it.

Despite that, Hitman 2 definitely has the best level design out of the series. Even if you were to hack out the Xen Syndrome levels (I just hit them, which is why I stopped playing for the time being), you're left with a greater quantity of content than the other games, and most of the other missions are really good, or at the very least, decent.

Blood Money only has one Xen Syndrome mission IMO, and even that one isn't so bad; I'm sure there are lots of people who tolerate or even like it. But, it only has like, what, ten missions? They're all pretty good, yeah, but Hitman 2's are better and there's more of them.

I just wish they would remake it in Blood Money's engine so you could play through those missions without all the glitchy physics and AI.

Also I just realized I haven't played Contracts nearly enough times.

Shut up and upload your first Nier LP vid.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Hitman 2 drove me nuts.

Your reward for completing missions stealthily was more badass weaponry that you weren't allowed to use if you wanted to complete future missions stealthily.

I would have traded all the fucking silverballer pistols in the world for the ability to sneak up on dudes faster

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The only interaction with 40k I've had is Dawn of War II, in which I said "They sure ripped off Starcraft to make this."

is that because you hate yourself and everything ever

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Are we confusing Res and Rent now? Really?

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I was actually really surprised by the number of people that turned up to my aunt's funeral.

Like, more than would physically fit into the crematorium where the service was held.

People standing at the back, queuing outside, etc.

It was nice but at the same time I was sort of disappointed with myself for having thought that I knew her quite well and there were all these people who I had never met and had no idea of their involvement in her life.

You should have gotten their contact info, do some investigatin'.

I got to know a lot of them at the thing after. Some of them were just people I hadn't seen in years. A lot of them were people she'd worked with or former patients (she was a nurse). My uncle is apparently still in touch with most of them.

I'm not sure I'd really want to go and start contacting them. That seems like it would be weird.

japan on
  • Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm fat right now and I'm gradually becoming all right with my body. It helps that I am dating Aaron and he gives me compliments, and it also helps that I'm coming into a place where I feel like I can start to work out and lose weight and that's ok.

Y'know, I imagine you to be a very pretty person. I think you posted a picture in a [chat] once, and if that was you, you are in fact a very pretty young lady. That you're mildly overweight(if you really are) clearly doesn't matter to the only person, besides yourself, that counts.

Also, I think it's important for people to realise that, whatever they look like, they can in fact be attractive.

Then again, I'm gorgeous; what do I know.
    I'm 6-foot even, and weigh about 195lbs; I'm technically overweight. I've also recently developed some acne. And I can't afford a haircut to save my life.

Most pointless post ever?

FroThulhu on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The only interaction with 40k I've had is Dawn of War II, in which I said "They sure ripped off Starcraft to make this."

oh my god i hate you so much

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited January 2011
    Zombie, give us the new chat

Res, you are his backup

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.