Options

What a world

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Christ, pooro.

Fuck this Earth.

Fuck it.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    that is bogus as hell

may i suggest hunting the perpetrators down with a crossbow

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    what about xabi alonso who is both a mensch* AND non-trollfacey

tumblr_lg0z8wyAov1qevq1yo1_500.jpg

*officially certified by menschcorp

boycotting menschcorp

*looks up definition of boycott

the fuck? that has nothing to do with boys!

mxScP.gif

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Druhim wrote: »

boycotting menschcorp

mxScP.gif

tumblr_lg2d8hQqAH1qevq1yo1_500.jpg

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    God bless you and your words on the last page mensch

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Pooro I am really sorry to hear that happened

I hope that you feel better soon

Solar on
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    this thread makes me wanna fight people

Franko on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    God bless you and your words on the last page mensch

Yup.

Those guys who beat Pooro up were gross, and of course it makes me a little nervous. If I was driving somewhere and I passed that I can't honestly say whether I would do something or not though.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Dubh wrote: »
    Drink beer and watch Archer. Doctor's orders.

:^:

I'm sorry, Pooro. :(

Also, Anosognos is correct. Even if you have no hope of it getting anywhere, file a police report. Please!

Janson on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    VI don't pretend the main thing you took from my posts wasn't Xabier Alonso's fabulous cheekbones

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    VI don't pretend the main thing you took from my posts wasn't Xabier Alonso's fabulous cheekbones

but them cheekbones ain't Korean

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Dangit Pooro, that fucking sucks. I'm terrible with words, but god damn, what dickshits.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Archer is the comedy lovechild of Home Movies and Sealab 2021

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Here, Pooro. Have a guinea pig.

IMG_0775_640x480.jpg

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh you said stuff in those posts Mensch. Uh, yeah that too!

but them cheekbones ain't Korean

Hey now I'm an equal opportunity institution.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    fuck

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

boycotting menschcorp

mxScP.gif

tumblr_lg2d8hQqAH1qevq1yo1_500.jpg

Mensch just FYI

You're one of my favorite posters

Usagi on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Right back at ya querida

tumblr_lg22hxVi7c1qevq1yo1_500.jpg

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Dude Pooro
    What the Hell man
    I remember when you got mugged that really sucks

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    MereHappenstanceMereHappenstance Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kind of reminds me of a guy I trained with a few years back. He had been in college with this wife (then girlfriend). Some college football running back was talking trash to him for having a black girlfriend. Then when he wasn't looking, the jock hit him over the head with a bottle and knocked him out.

What the jock didn't know is that this guy is a professional fighter. After he got back up he found the dude and kicked him 3 times. The first two broke the guys femur and as he was falling the third hit the guy in the face and ripped it open.

Way he told it he had just finished paying the guy for damages/hospital bills but he still claims it was worth it. Also, I think the jock had his college career ruined and is still walking with a cane. This happened around 10-12 years ago at the local bars.

Edit: Also, sorry to hear about that Pooro. Cowards tend to do that kind of shit when they're in groups and they have you outnumbered.

MereHappenstance on
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    had a fight break out in my high school, probably about.. '97 or so. two or three people picking on one person, and on of the assailants quite literally had a fake leg. in the goings-on of the fight, he proceeded to take off his own aircraft-grade metal prothesis and beat the dude into permanent brain damage

guy later went to prison

another couple of .. females that had gone to my old HS. twins, not all there.. so i guess it's moderately excusable? one of them became pregnant, had the child, easily before she turned 20. the other one, jealous of the others' child.. killer her sister and claimed the infant was hers.

Also.. me. I don't talk about this much because it was just purely negative. I wrestled from the 6th grade through the end of high school. however, i'm not of the jock, alpha-male persona. i'm a nice, caring, empathetic dude. let me tell you how much that rubs homophobic, stupid rednecks the wrong way.

i was basically tormented on a daily basis before and after practice, by two or three guys for ... years i guess. told how much of a fag i was, how my mom's a bitch and how they fuck my grandmother and all kinds of stupid shit that sounds dumb now, but i had no defense for at the time. the main person that perpetuated it..... i would celebrate his death.

yeah, anyway

redfenix on
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    wow, that last part came off really awful

anyway, i think we need a happy people doing nice things thread

redfenix on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Koshian wrote: »
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    whoa damn

like a gang of dudes?

Yep, three dudes. Dude in the passenger seat yelled, "Hey faggot! Grow some balls!" and then everybody but the driver hopped out and started pounding the shit outta me.

Not fun!

I wouldn't recommend it!
    Man at least you didn't get bashed with a tire iron & made fun of by the police

Interesting choice here.

I mean, you could have gone with sympathy, or perhaps worked some sort of solidarity into it if you stretched a bit. Understanding of some sort, maybe.

But no, you chose one-upsmanship over any kind of well-wish or expression of regret.

An extremely revelatory post, Koshian, thank you.

Pooro, I am sorry that shitty people took their shittiness out on you. I hope that you feel better soon.

sarukun on
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Koshian already apologized and explained the post.

You did not need to drag it out again.

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i used to get pants'd in gym

man those guys were jerks

but then later I got a few of them reading comics and stuff and we were cool after that

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    this thread makes me want to kick something

hugs for everyone

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    fuck I just remembered that virginia fox exists

can't wait to get out of this state and go right to...the heart of the tea party

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    middle school was a terrible place to have cerebral palsy

but then, middle school is just plain terrible

Shabooty on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for the well-wishes everybody. I'm doing a bit better today. Depressed, mainly, that strangers keep wanting to beat the shit out of me. Far from the first time this sort of thing's happened to me, but this was the worst so far. But aside from a case of the blues and some bruises, I'm alright. Coulda been worse.

Work was a little rough, and the stares/questions got old mighty quick, but now I'm gonna have some beer and play You Don't Know Jack. The cure to all ills.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Artreus wrote: »
    Koshian already apologized and explained the post.

You did not need to drag it out again.
    She actually didn't apologize for the post.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Fenix those stories are just D:

Pooro, if the bruises bother you your sister may have some color correcting powder you can dust over the bruises. Green counteracts the red, and yellow counteracts the purple. I have only really used it for moderate redness but Visine (for eye redness) shrinks the capillaries and that might help too.

We've your wellness at heart Pooro. It is understandable you'd be feeling down, but I hope you perk up soon. Do something fun, and try to sleep well.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jesus Christ Muse you are so fucking nice

Javen on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    god dammit
    she's getting compassion all over the carpet

Tam on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yup, she is.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Pooro needs nice right now. Anything less isn't helpful. What good did ambivalence do? According to Pooro ambivalence just made things worse.

And I just offered up the notes bout the powder and Visine because it seems like the bruises were noticeable enough to make him uncomfortable.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    muse stop being so nice, it's making it very difficult for me not to be nice. which isn't very nice.

in real comment news: pooro, people fucking suck, sorry you had to go through that.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    glad you're doing better Pooro

Muse that is crazy nice, and that shit really works! I worked with an actor who got punched right in the face the day before our first shoot and our makeup guy managed to cover the black eye up in about five minutes

YaYa on
  • Options
    DkarrdeDkarrde Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't really post much here, but I wanted to give my heartfelt sympathies to your suffering from the foul nature of others. No one wants to believe how little your average person actually cares for others he doesn't know until they see it firsthand. It's, in a word, depressing.

I can't say I would have jumped out of the car to try to fight them off, both from a lack of knowledge of the situation and fear that I'd just end up getting beaten or killed myself, but that a half-dozen people didn't even try an angry yell or threaten to call the police to drive off the attackers... is just appalling. I've never been an optimist, myself, but that doesn't mean it doesn't strike me to see such candid examples of human filth.

Take good care of yourself, ideally with some friends. Being with others for a while, who actually care for your well-being, may at least take some of the shock and sting out of this.

Dkarrde on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]