As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: this is the end...the end of SSG dog racing

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Eridan is terrible

and hilarious

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    02554.gif

this isn't even a troll Speed what are you doing italics?

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    if you kill her, you destroy the universe

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I'm trying to figure out a way to say that I wonder if Aradia is ever going to get her hands on those Black Inches in a tasteful way, but it just is not happening.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    :winky:

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    GC: L4T3R!
    CG: WAIT
    CG: TEREZI
    CG: PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT MY BLOOD.
    CG: I WANT TO TELL THEM, I MEAN I WILL TELL THEM.
    CG: LATER
    CG: ONCE THEY RESPECT ME AS A LEADER.
    GC: OK
    GC: 1 W1LL K33P TH4T S3CR3T 1F YOU K33P TH1S ON3 1 T3LL YOU
    GC: WH1CH 1S TH4T
    GC: B3TW33N YOU 4ND M3 K4RK4T
    GC: 1 TH1NK TH3Y 4LR34DY DO
    GC: BY3!
    GC: <3
    CG: BYE

gallowsCalibrator [GC] ceased trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

CG: <3

carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

bawwwwwwwwww

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote:
    I'm trying to figure out a way to say that I wonder if Aradia is ever going to get her hands on those Black Inches in a tasteful way, but it just is not happening.

you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

and you can't church up a nauseatingly creepy question

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I dunno, I like Eridan. He was supposed to be kinda badass but we never got to see it.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    to be fair it'd be awesome to see Aradia use whipkind again

• Options
    I dunno, I like Eridan. He was supposed to be kinda badass but we never got to see it.

eridan is tied with karkat and terezi and equius for my favorite troll

• Options
    02604.gif

I wonder if we'll ever see that doc scratch conversation

I mean from present context we can tell that she's asking him about Bec Noir

but still, curious!

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    bawwwwwwwwww

5368.png

Even the most anti-shipping people in the fandom find this adorable.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004528

I love how john consistently manages to completely take the trolls apart just by being friendly and nice to them

• Options
    EB: told you bro!!!!!!!

Only seven exclamation marks John? Did you forget Vriska so quickly?

• Options

with any luck

• Options

oh god

it all makes sense now

John

is Bugboy

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    my secret!

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    CG: FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE JOKE BOOK YOU RODE IN ON.

hehehehe

• Options
    Duke 2.0 wrote:
    bawwwwwwwwww

5368.png

Even the most anti-shipping people in the fandom find this adorable.

did this really need art

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    did all those blocks of text really need you reading them aloud

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    There's another one I know about that I was trying to find.

And yes.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    I don't know

it kind of spoils it for me!!!!

• Options
    yeah, the picture doesn't really improve that bit at all

it's okay, though

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I'm running kinetics experiments until one in the morning today. I don't expect any of you to know what that means, but I do need a way to entertain myself for the next five hours.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    AG: You see John, you and I actually have some things in common, 8ut you couldn't possi8ly understand why yet.

huh

I can't think of what she might have been referring to

I mean obviously they both share a love for Nic Cage but Vriska didn't know about that at this point

• Options
    maybe she's talking about the god tier

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    maybe she's talking about the god tier

oop yeah there you go

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Both hair flip the same way

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    yeah, the picture doesn't really improve that bit at all

People seemed to like the other one which was pretty much this from Terezi's perspective. I'll make up for it, though.

18759.jpg

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    hahaha

02723.gif

i don't remember this page at all

• Options
    GA: How Much Time Have You Really Spent Sleeping
    GA: Since You Began Playing
    TT: Not much.
    TT: But quite a lot in a failed timeline.
    TT: And now and then, memories surface from that alternate reality.
    TT: Vague memories, but unmistakable in familiarity, like spontaneously remembering a dream from years ago by some inexplicable catalyst.
    TT: In that reality, they spoke to me in my sleep and told me much of what I needed to know.
    TT: Including what to do to reset our timeline and create the present reality.
    GA: That Makes Me No Less Nervous
    GA: Our Understanding Is That Influence From Doomed Timelines
    GA: Though Seemingly Necessary To Advance In The Alpha Reality
    GA: Is Generally Inauspicious
    GA: Travelers From Such Branches Are Marked For Death
    GA: And Though It Was Only An Insubstantial Part Of You Which Traveled
    GA: Just Memories I Suppose
    GA: Its Still Troubling

Hmmm

• Options
    5WjIt.jpg

yes

• Options
  • Options
    i didn't cry but i certainly didn't laugh

• Options
    Antimatter wrote:
    i didn't cry but i certainly didn't laugh

i think this is pretty much the difference between people that like vriska and people who don't

• Options
    tayvaantayvaan I always like to savor the last shot before popping the heat sinkRegistered User regular
    Hard to believe people cried over that

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Hard to believe people get angry at Homestuck but here we are.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    I like how people continuously tell Dave that he needs to spread his wings

• Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    hard to believe people cry over anything in Homestuck

xet8c.gif
This discussion has been closed.