As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[EAST] Pre-PAX Bar Crawl Pokecrawl Episode 3 Placeholder Topic

2»

• FaderFader Registered User regular
    Team Blue: come for the sunglasses, stay for the drinking.

• KyussKyuss Registered User regular
  • CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Last year my only goal was to face all challenges. That gave me plenty of motivation to to win. I was objective oriented. I even completed two challenges twice... and I suffered for it.

This year I'm bringing up a friend who I expect to have significantly greater fortitude than myself and I'm going to play for fun rather than for victory.

The single biggest difference to my game-plan this year is that I'm actually going to have time to eat before the crawl. Flying in just in time to make it to the bars was not tactically wise.

Creamsteak on
  • SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    Susan69 wrote:
    Could someone explain to me how people are supposed to know which team they want to be on, and why some people are exhibiting lots of enthusiasm for a particular team? I don't get it!

I'm going team Green, because some of the folks from the Triwizard Hufflepuffs will be there, and I like knowing people. If you don't know anyone, just pick at random. It worked for me at Prime.

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Swae wrote:
    Susan69 wrote:
    Could someone explain to me how people are supposed to know which team they want to be on, and why some people are exhibiting lots of enthusiasm for a particular team? I don't get it!

I'm going team Green, because some of the folks from the Triwizard Hufflepuffs will be there, and I like knowing people. If you don't know anyone, just pick at random. It worked for me at Prime.

What, whaaaaat! Hufflepuff fo' life!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3SBJON8ic9ErF3sQoXoCY160qePvT1A2l1jsDTGnuwvW6Pp4RvN81n9Up

Hufflesaur is ready to drink.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    q2psQ.jpg

• AthenaAthena Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Just a reminder that you can order custom made hats for the bar crawl on our Etsy. 20% of the profit from all the hats purchased for the bar crawl go to child's play. (make sure you mention it's a bar crawl hat) 000ft1cd

Athena on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I will confirm that these hats are the best attire for the PokeCrawl

Ahhhh. I remember hearing about them too late last year. I would love to get a custom one since my head is so fucking large.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Team Red: Your eyes will be red in the morning, so why not your team at night?

P.S. I actually have acquired a lab coat this year (I picked it up for my Dr. McNinja Halloween COstume) and thus will be able to pokeasst like a bawse.

ZeroHourHero on
  • katkamikatkami Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Team Yellow: Myself + 3 others will be there again! Team color veins run deep yanno.

katkami on
  • arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    MOTHER OF GOD IF ANY MORE OF YOU TRY USING THIS AS A SIGNUP THREAD IM PUTTING YOU ON A SEPARATE BAR CRAWL THROUGH ROXBURY

I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    arsonisfun wrote:
    MOTHER OF GOD IF ANY MORE OF YOU TRY USING THIS AS A SIGNUP THREAD IM PUTTING YOU ON A SEPARATE BAR CRAWL THROUGH ROXBURY

Can I Join Team Black?

• peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    HUFFLESAUR

7B14287.png
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    I choose you, Ravenclaw!

• AthenaAthena Registered User regular
    Wouldn't it be
    Silthersaur, ravensquirtal, hufflechu and charmandor ?

• jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    TheSeff wrote: »
    Myself plus two for team Red B! Getting it in now.

Plus... two? :P

...sure
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Anyone remember that one girl dressed as a Snorlax and being as drunk as one?

Thaaaat would be Eep (EruditeAphrodite). Unfortunately she will not be at the East this year :(

I can't wait to put my management team together. We will rock it to the bone ;) Team MFing Green fo lyf

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    I choose you, Ravenclaw!

I feel for the poor team green member who got several texts where I called him a slytherin. SORRY BRO.

juju wrote: »

Thaaaat would be Eep (EruditeAphrodite). Unfortunately she will not be at the East this year :(

I can't wait to put my management team together. We will rock it to the bone ;) Team MFing Green fo lyf

Booo.

I can't wait though. This will be my second Pokecrawl. So much drinking.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • LethinatorLethinator Registered User regular
    This will be my first PAX and I am both excited and terrified for the Crawl. I didn't even know this thing existed until tehnakki, my Boston host, informed me of it. Looking forward to mingling with all of you weirdos.

Lethinator wrote: »
    This will be my first PAX and I am both excited and terrified for the Crawl. I didn't even know this thing existed until tehnakki, my Boston host, informed me of it. Looking forward to mingling with all of you weirdos.

Nothing to be scared of. I went to it alone and had a blast.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    Lethinator wrote: »

tehnakki dragged me to the Prime crawl and now I do the dirty work of helping running it. You'll be hooked before you know it.

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • TheTerribleManTheTerribleMan Registered User regular
    I was part of Team Snorlax last year, and will be happy to lead it this year in Eeps absence.
    juju wrote: »

Booo.

I can't wait though. This will be my second Pokecrawl. So much drinking.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Athena wrote: »
    Just a reminder that you can order custom made hats for the bar crawl on our Etsy. 20% of the profit from all the hats purchased for the bar crawl go to child's play. (make sure you mention it's a bar crawl hat) 000ft1cd

Two Pokehats BOUGHT!

• peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    Athena wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be
    Silthersaur, ravensquirtal, hufflechu and charmandor ?

I was going on a theme of most awesome house + most awesome team. I guess we should do it your way, as if we didnt, then that would group the worst house and the worst team together.

7B14287.png
This discussion has been closed.