Options

Mafia [mini] II - Epilogue: Not so Professional now eh? Village and Skull Man Victory!

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    4 spots left, we'll see who may sign up going into tomorrow morning, at that point I may ask to move dem reserves into player spots. Need to try and finish before next weekend in lieu of PLANS

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    !signup

Skull Man on
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I will start the game by noon today if we don't get the last signup and move one of the reserves into that spot. Day 1 will end 4:00 PM PST Sunday.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    If day 1 ends tomorrow I can play.

Change me to a sign up.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Still need one more?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Day 0

Things had gotten bad. Not like your typical bad like some cop was trying to squeeze out a few more pennies from you or some dumb-assed pusher moved onto your turf and started hooking your regulars on the rough stuff bad. More like getting stabbed to death in your own home with scissors dying a pool of your own piss and blood bad. Like the end of fuckin’ days shit your pastor used to tell you about, except less fire and brimstone. And more just us mooks. Man…
    The Big Bosses were actually starting to get a little scared of these guys, and rightfully so. It all started a few months back in this sort of backwater burg where a few do-gooders decided to put an end to some of The Family, with a little help from a cleaner. Two guys walked away from there, but that one good-for-everything twerp started rallying other towns, then the big cities got all riled up too. Bad.

Anyways, the bosses got wise and realized the one place these guys couldn’t get into was the jailhouse, so realizing that these guys were coming for them to try and scare the rest off they turned themselves in., confessed to a handful of small time crimes but asked for the maximum sentence. Good plan, because they meet up and discuss where the leaks are comin’ from. That’s right, we’re all wise to their game. Hiding in our numbers, sidling up with a smile before they stick ya in the back; no honor in that kinda way to go.

So now all the stops are out, and they send their best from the burbs to try and oust our city?! Pals, I think it’s time to show ‘em what The Family is really all about.
    Day 1 starts now. Vote close will be at 4:00 PST on Sunday the 17th. Note the different close time for the weekend to accommodate my schedule. Bow to your host master. DO IT.

Role PMs going out now. Please wait until they are out to begin! KetBra will be the last player.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    ah

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    didn't realize we hadn't started

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    Role PMs are out, I'll add the vanilla role PM to the OP and update the player list. Let me know if you did not get one.

Please provide me any links to Proboards you create and HAVE FUN MURDERING EACHOTHER!

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    REG Rysk wrote: »
    Role PMs are out, I'll add the vanilla role PM to the OP and update the player list. Let me know if you did not get one.

Please provide me any links to Proboards you create and HAVE FUN MURDERING EACHOTHER!

You're not the boss of me!

REG Rysk

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Baidol has been killed and replaced by an infinite void
    Not really.

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Finally a game where I'm mafia and don't have to think much.

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Let's get this started! ObiFett, of course.

• Options
    Can we start?

SeGaTai

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Here's something to get everyone in the right state of mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI9PbtiVXvY

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Wait, no blarney of mr phyphor? bah. Since langly never shares his sheets, even when he does them:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuPEyJABoIivdDNlWWJNaFV3U1NDR2JzbFlsU0V0TXc

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    MrTLicious

• Options
    Aight you tough customers

time to see what we can see

• Options
    taya

once bitten twice shy baby

• Options
    SLyM why can't we ever share the same morals?

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Taya works for me, sure.

• Options
    last game I played with Taya she managed to evil-kill me without even being evil

• Options
    even when Taya's not evil

she's still fucking evil!

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    ObiFett for obvious reasons.

• Options
    what's obvious

is obifett a notoriously evil homeboy around here

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    You missed his performance in the last mini.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Skull Man, let's be in cahoots.

• Options
    yeah you just want to lay me down on my quest bed and let me get slice-n-diced

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »

Was that the horribly unbalanced one?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I see your mind!

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    MrTLicious

MrTLicious

Easier to quote and copy/paste :P

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I'm grudging ObiFett, and I wasnt even in that phalla.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    ok someone's going to have to post a link so I can see what went down

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »

He's talking about mine, which I didn't think was that imbalanced for an experimental.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »

He's talking about mine, which I didn't think was that imbalanced for an experimental.
    Ah, I was thinking about the binding of isaac one, which I guess was before yours

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Skull Man wrote: »
    ok someone's going to have to post a link so I can see what went down

This one

Though I think most of the grudging is because he set himself up for it at the end by saying "everyone should be grudging me for this."

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Grudging someone just for being mafia and playing to their role is dumb.

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Spoit because his avatar is silly.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment