As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's talk about drugs, baby

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    Hey, kids, let me tell you something-- There's a reason salvia is legal. It's because it's shit and The Man wants you to get a bad taste for drugs and to not ever do them again and get a straight job in sales or whatever. I'm here to tell you fuck that. Do some illegal drugs on the real and go start some shit. It's your duty as an American. And if you're not American, become one, 'cause man, we got some bomb-ass drugs over here.

Salvia is just somebody's ugly younger sister at prom. Don't do it.

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Salvia is legal because the government wants there to be a drug people can try and then swear off drugs forever

seriously, it's not great. The sweatiness, the insane trip for five minutes, etc

sig.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    if you live in california you have no reason to be sober

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    you have no reason to be sober

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    yeah

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    yeah

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    yup

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    I've always kinda suspected that the Gov keeps salvia legal because it sucks

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    I love drugs

how many drugs

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Holy shit that makes so much fuckin sense. My mind is blown. BLOWN.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    if you live in california you have no reason to be sober

except me

I am the only sober person in california

and that's only because they haven't caught on yet

I've been trying my best to keep my sense of balance seemingly out of wack but the other day I walked up a set of stairs without falling and giggling like a madman and I think someone saw me you guys they might be catching on help

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    this girl smoked some of her dad's weed

she is texting me

about how she puked and passed out on the floor and she can't hear anything

might have to marry this one

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    She's a keeper.

Probably dropping acid tomorrow???

If my friends get their shit together we're doing it at 10 PM, time it to come down for the sunrise. Otherwise we're goddamn waiting until the weekend after spring break which is bullshit GET YOUR WORK DONE FASTER YOU FUCKERS

• Options
    i have saturday sunday monday and wednesdays off

it is

the best schedule

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Hey, kids, let me tell you something-- There's a reason salvia is legal. It's because it's shit and The Man wants you to get a bad taste for drugs and to not ever do them again and get a straight job in sales or whatever. I'm here to tell you fuck that. Do some illegal drugs on the real and go start some shit. It's your duty as an American. And if you're not American, become one, 'cause man, we got some bomb-ass drugs over here.

Hey kids, don't do drugs and stay in school. Take the legal drugs and advice that this thread was about. I know several dudes in this thread who have been depressed as shit and are literally the last fucking people who need to risk getting a illegal drug habit. Fuck it, if this makes me pariah, so be it.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    it doesn't make you a pariah

i just don't care

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Hey kids, don't do drugs and stay in school. Take the legal drugs and advice that this thread was about. I know several dudes in this thread who have been depressed as shit and are literally the last fucking people who need to risk getting a illegal drug habit. Fuck it, if this makes me pariah, so be it.

man, don't start calling yourself a pariah before we've even got a chance to tar and feather you

also it is totally possible to do drugs and stay in school

just do drugs in school

don't take legal drugs though, all of them suck (except alcohol and hookah baby you know I love you) and are sometimes more dangerous than their illegal or prescribed alternatives! (Looking at you, K2/Spice/ect)

I'm not actually sure if I condone using drugs while depressed, weed certainly helped me get through some things I think, provided a necessary escape from my home situation at times, but I can see now how it is habit forming under these conditions, and how one might have some trouble stopping, but it's still nowhere near as bad the habit forming natures of the legal alternatives

shit wait did I go too far I'M SORRY PLEASE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR EXILE

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    look at this martyr over here

as with all things, not everything works for every person

i think it's worth a shot because i, for one, can get through a rough day after forgetting my medication with a bowl

i became much more introspective and accepting and respectful toward myself

so i'll endorse it

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Hey

How do I get steroid pills because I've apparently somehow contracted poison ivy or oak while living in the middle of a huge city with no vegetation and while being enormously allergic to this kind of shit, I have no health insurance and the pills are the only way I've ever been able to get rid of these allergy reactions.

Seriously my left arm is fuuuucked.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Ain't no one should be afraid of smoking the reefs.

Also, alcohol is gay! I like getting drunk but it makes me feel dumb and loud.

• Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    So it doesn't do much for you, does it?

Ho ho ho!

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    look at this martyr over here

as with all things, not everything works for every person

i think it's worth a shot because i, for one, can get through a rough day after forgetting my medication with a bowl

i became much more introspective and accepting and respectful toward myself

so i'll endorse it

See respecting your self is a huge part of it.

I've lost most if not all my self respect so all me smoking reefer has accomplished is well nothing I just waste so much fucking time being useless or well even more useless I'm not particularly useful otherwise!

I have to stop but its surprisingly hard and I've never accomplished much yet in life so I don't really know a lot about doing hard things but I really really need to stop and get my shit together. Sunday is the day it should be today but I'm going to be dieing of aniexty tomorrow.

This was your psa for letting stupid people get near chron tonz.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    CoffeeCoffee Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    also; where do you live? I assume the only people that can get away with smoking tons live in California but it's always cool when I'm wrong

Hope you don't mind being right because yes I am in fact from California.

Also what is with all the salvia hate? Best five minutes ever outside of DMT.

Coffee on
  • Options
    SkylarkSkylark o7 Vile Rat o7 o7 Photon Torpedo o7Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I've been casually toying with the idea of taking up smoking weed regularly when I move to Vancouver in the Summer. Depending on what kind of job I get, I think it might be a fun thing to do once or twice a week.

Also I'm so very comfortable in my complete and utter lack of interest to try any kind of chemical drugs. Totally not interested in chemically induced hallucinations or euphoria or malaise.

Cops in Vancouver care more about open liquor than they do about smoking weed in public (since stoners don't usually start hockey riots). If you do move up here, I'll warn you that rent is fucking insane at the moment, if you want to live anywhere that is not complete skids.

Also, I don't get the salvia hate, maybe I have some mutation that makes it, ummm, enjoyable?

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    jesus christ

acid is an insane substance.

• Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    it is pretty fun

• Options
    salvia is pretty rad

i don't get sweaty

i know i'm gonna trip and then i trip and i enjoy it and then sometimes i fall asleep

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I don't think I could do salvia, I really enjoyed getting to the ridiculous mental plane of awesomeness on acid, then becoming comfortable with being there. Seems like salvia would be too short lived.

• Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Qorzm wrote: »

This looks legit but I am scared the looks are tricking me

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Ok so, not drugs, but I am down with OmegaTofuNinja and Vann and Barroke and man we have drank much stuff and maybe might be drunk.

• Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Qorzm wrote: »

i was gonna make a joke about how all the disciplines are just pothead

but then i went to the website and they're actually super cool and i can totally get behind these people one-hundred and ten percent

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Skylark wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    I've been casually toying with the idea of taking up smoking weed regularly when I move to Vancouver in the Summer. Depending on what kind of job I get, I think it might be a fun thing to do once or twice a week.

Also I'm so very comfortable in my complete and utter lack of interest to try any kind of chemical drugs. Totally not interested in chemically induced hallucinations or euphoria or malaise.

Cops in Vancouver care more about open liquor than they do about smoking weed in public (since stoners don't usually start hockey riots). If you do move up here, I'll warn you that rent is fucking insane at the moment, if you want to live anywhere that is not complete skids.

I've been looking on Craigslist

rent seems ok for the kind of thing I'm looking for??

• Options
    Gonna finish this bag

And then

Tolerance break

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    jesus christ

...Are you sure that that was actually acid?

• Options
    why wouldn't he be sure

pretty sure there aren't any other drugs that are orally active in the same dosage range as acid

therefore, it would be really really hard to lace blotter paper with anything besides acid

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    yeah what Connor said

It was acid, and I trust the fuck out of my guy. Also I was with people who have taken acid before, and they noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

• Options
    besides the fact that the sky was melting

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    why wouldn't he be sure

pretty sure there aren't any other drugs that are orally active in the same dosage range as acid

therefore, it would be really really hard to lace blotter paper with anything besides acid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine

i had a friend in high school who bought 100sheets of this by accident twice

it's pretty fuckin' unique and crazy and people totally sell (sold) it as fake acid, i haven't seen it since and wikipedia says it appeared in 2005/2007 which sounds about right

[edit] i didn't see what started this, the guy saying acid isn't an insane drug is a dum-dum

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    jesus christ

...Are you sure that that was actually acid?

It had HF on the bottle and turned the blue litmus paper red.

This discussion has been closed.