Options

[League of Legends]: It's something to do when Diablo 3 is down.

• Options
    vallavvallav Registered User regular
    Probably the most assists I've ever gotten. Ever.

GZAus.jpg

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    vallav wrote: »
    Probably the most assists I've ever gotten. Ever.

GZAus.jpg

AD carry is hard

interrobang on
  • Options
    Dronus86Dronus86 Now with cheese!Registered User regular
    I absolutely love support Alistar. He just gives no fucks. Soraka/Graves? NEWP GONNA PULV AND HEADBUTT. Cait/Fiddle? NEWP GONNA PULV AND HEADBUTT. Janna/Kog? NEWP GONNA PULV AND HEADBUTT.

PULVERIZE ALL THE THINGS.

Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.
    Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!
  • Options
    ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Varus gameplay from PBE.

Looks very smartcasting unfriendly. Looks like loads of fun though.

"I am Forsaken" is a fun easter egg on him too.

ChaosHat on
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    Varus gameplay from PBE.

Looks very smartcasting unfriendly.

hey look guys it's windrunner

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Wow he looks like a lot of fun.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Its cool that AP and AD seem to be more or less equal damage wise.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    If I get Varus I'm going to get Rageblade on him and get all the bitches.

butts
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Good games tonight, guys. LoL is so much more fun with PA peeps.

Soraka was fun, but I was advised not to buy her 'cuz bans.

• Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Houn wrote: »
    Good games tonight, guys. LoL is so much more fun with PA peeps.

Soraka was fun, but I was advised not to buy her 'cuz bans.

Don't take that advice literally. You'll never see her banned.

I said I don't like Soraka and sometimes ban her.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Soraka is 450 IP who gives a shit.

butts
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I forgot how funny AP Amumu w/ Rylai's is.

Nope, not going anywhere, cry with me~

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Jookie wrote: »
    Soraka is 450 IP who gives a shit.

Yeah, I even own her on my alts because she costs less than most runes.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I see her banned but only occasionally

• Options
    TommattTommatt Registered User regular
    Maoki is so boss. I never feel like giving up and surrendering when I play as him. I know we're a team fight away from swinging any game with his initiation. Just had a really shitty early/mid game where we're behind at least 7 kills and not looking hot in CS. Veiger + Maoki means you're never getting away alive. And his ult? C'mon guys, we all know, it saves lives.

• Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Mahnmut wrote: »
    Said I could take teemo top if Vlad wanted mid, and everyone was like NO TEEMO! :(
    I love playing Teemo but it's just so much easier to do better with other champs.
    Also, thinking about it, his kit is a bit confusing. With an ult like that you'd expect him to be a jungler, warding up the map like there's no tomorrow, but noop, terrible at that. Please sacrifice your EXP and gold by roaming instead plz.

• Options
    ZeroZedZeroZeroZedZero Registered User regular
    Now streaming solo queue ranked. I'm just going to record all out until I get tired. I'll try to talk more if I can. http://www.own3d.tv/live/246159 I'm in good spirits today

steam_sig.png
    Come watch me on my stream : http://www.own3d.tv/ZeroZedZero
  • Options
    LogicowLogicow Registered User regular
    There is no reason to _not_ get all the 450 ip champions by the time you're level 30.

Unless you play "All random" a lot.

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Logicow wrote: »
    There is no reason to _not_ get all the 450 ip champions by the time you're level 30.

I don't own Yi. On Principle.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »

High Five! o/

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Yeah I will probably never own Yi

because he's like the frat boy douche of League, he just screams complete tool

sorry to the dunkmasters out there

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    for 1600 gold though, a giant's belt costs less and helps against physical and magical damage. then you can throw that 2200g at a real offensive item.
    Maw
    55 ad
    36 mr
    1-39 ad by hp
    shield for 500 vs magic <30% hp

vs

GB + TBC
    55 ad
    30% as
    -15-45 armour
    430 hp

So, that's actually quite significantly worse against MR than Maw, for 600 more gold, though obviously better against true and physical. Indeed, the point of Maw is narrow-spectrum resistance on an item that is single-slot efficient (esp. since BT & Manamune are the only other two >80AD items).

This is aside from someone like Olaf/Mundo going FM/Warmog's, Maw, Atma's for broad-spectrum tankiness and damage.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Apparently ashe is getting the GP model rework treatment

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=23636029#post23636029

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    Moridin889 wrote: »

High Five! o/

\o Can't leave you hanging

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Apparently ashe is getting the GP model rework treatment

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=23636029#post23636029
    Apparently so is Soraka.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Glal wrote: »
    Said I could take teemo top if Vlad wanted mid, and everyone was like NO TEEMO! :(
    I love playing Teemo but it's just so much easier to do better with other champs.
    Also, thinking about it, his kit is a bit confusing. With an ult like that you'd expect him to be a jungler, warding up the map like there's no tomorrow, but noop, terrible at that. Please sacrifice your EXP and gold by roaming instead plz.

Once you move to teamfights you end up with so many mushrooms just by virtue of following your pals through the jungle, though! Or you've won lane and are just pushing top, in which case you really just have every approach to top shroomed. Newbies like me and my soloqueue buddies tend to under-ward dramatically, so it ends up being a real advantage.

Mahnmut on
    Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    teemo is a pusher. He wards all entrances to the lane while crazy overextending and hitting move quick when a shroom is popped to alert him to ganks and moving through an escape route of even more shrooms

hes just not super great outside of a few matchups that are wackily in his favor mostly due to blind

TIFunkalicious on
  • Options
    Future BluesFuture Blues Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I'm so sick of seeing the same pool of 20 or so champs in ranked. I can basically name them off the top of my head considering they're picked or banned in every game (at least on the enemy team).

For a game that has almost 100 champions, playing ranked feels like 80% of them go completely unplayed.

Future Blues on
    Xbox Live: No Reply
    Steam: Jacobontap
    LoL: FutureBlues
  • Options
    teemo is a pusher. He wards all entrances to the lane while crazy overextending and hitting move quick when a shroom is popped to alert him to ganks and moving through an escape route of even more shrooms

hes just not super great outside of a few matchups that are wackily in his favor mostly due to blind

I wish he were a little more even -- love the little dude, even went and bought the Cottontail skin on the theory that Riot should get some of my money at some point. :D

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Pushing is of significantly less value than being a good team fight asset, though. Hell, Sivir could push like there's no tomorrow and yet that wasn't really enough to make her more than "...enh" before they fixed her.
    Free wards are amazing, but it doesn't feel like his role makes use of the potential unless you really go out of your way to the point of harming your level and items. Unless his role is to be a no-CS support with a single gimmick.

Glal on
  • Options
    Pushing is of significantly less value than being a good team fight asset, though. Hell, Sivir could push like there's no tomorrow and yet that wasn't really enough to make her more than "...enh" before they fixed her.
    Free wards are amazing, but it doesn't feel like his role makes use of the potential unless you really go out of your way to the point of harming your level and items. Unless his role is to be a no-CS support with a single gimmick.

To be fair, I don't think most other pushers who aren't Shen can over-extend anywhere near as cheerfully as he can. It's not just being able to drop waves and towers, it's knowing that you're not going to get ganked doing it.

• Options
    CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I've just played what might have been the best game of all time

I'm Kog bot with Zilean vs Corki (who may have been playing for Curse? Probably not) and Nunu. Zilean gets ganked and gives up first and 2nd blood, then rage quits at level 1. Then our team annihilated them and I got a delayed penta. I think the ragequit made the enemy team far too cocky, as hitting 6 before Corki was huge for me.

qVp7D.jpg

Can't seem to put images in spoiler tags.

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Played a lot of Ashe last night. She's a lot of fun, but I find it difficult to actually...carry with her. I tend to just end up with a ton of assists.

The first game was an absolute trainwreck. Last pick asks if he can run "support Galio," I'm not really one to shit in other people's cereal so I said fine. The guy proceeds to buy no wards and push the fuck out of our lane with his cyclone and burst rigamarole, which made it virtually impossible for me to CS (we spent 90% of the early game pushed up against their tower). I went on tilt after this and never really recovered. In post game, everyone shit on Galio for the whole support fail. When he asked why people blamed him I stated the above, and he said I was "letting CS rot." I'm not even sure what that means, because I was frantically trying to last hit every minion he wasn't exploding.

Hilarious enough, my very next game I get matched up against the exact same support Galio (who apparently told his team in advance I was terrible because they started shouting at me in /all immediately). That game went...much better for me. Galio/Sion against Ashe/Soraka, ok.

Also had a PA game that started off poorly but ended much better. Gave me my first record-worthy arrow (we'll gloss over the ones I missed.

Grundlestiltskin on
    3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options
    To be fair, I don't think most other pushers who aren't Shen can over-extend anywhere near as cheerfully as he can. It's not just being able to drop waves and towers, it's knowing that you're not going to get ganked doing it.
    True, I'm just skeptical how valuable this ability actually is. I can see the mushrooms being amazing at making your jungle safer for your jungler, but that's an early-game advantage, you would probably need to get a lot of ganks in to justify being "eh" late-game when big fights are going on and all you're doing is blinding someone and then doing okay DPS to a single target. And late game, well, pushing a lane while the rest of your team gets wiped 4v5 as the enemy punches right down the middle is of questionable worth; it can work, but you're not likely to push as fast as they can and they can afford to have someone B to scare you off the moment they've killed a couple of your teammates.

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Imagine if there were a Nunu ult all over the map.

That's Teemo.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    ZeroZedZeroZeroZedZero Registered User regular
    Now streaming Duo-queue ranked. Needs dat ELO IN HURR http://www.own3d.tv/live/246159

steam_sig.png
    Come watch me on my stream : http://www.own3d.tv/ZeroZedZero
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    Is the Xplit free version even worth streaming with, or do you need a license to make it not awful?

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    Newer patch notes.

Hat News Service - Reading Reddit and Getting the Important Links...So You Don't Have To.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    schuss wrote: »
    EMERALDS BITCHES.

That's all I have to say. What gemstone is pink?

Answer: Dumb ones.

alexandrite, motherfucker!

you gonna talk shit about my birthstone? i will fight you

My birthstone?

DIAMONDS.

Game

Set

Match.

This discussion has been closed.