Options

Sean Bean was impaled in the making of this [CHAT]

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    so guys the weirdest thing happened after my last ME3 match earlier

i finished the wave 10 objective a split second before i died after soloing for a few minutes

and a few minutes after the pubbie we had in our game sent me a polite thank you, saying that he was sorry he didn't help out more and that i was a really good player

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

i finished the wave 10 objective a split second before i died after soloing for a few minutes

and a few minutes after the pubbie we had in our game sent me a polite thank you, saying that he was sorry he didn't help out more and that i was a really good player

Go buy a lottery ticket.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2012

i thank people i don't know all the time. l2:bz nice :)

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

fake

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Wow. Ferris Buehler is a better movie than I remember. Dat fucken' museum scene

• Options
    If we're about to die anyway, I'd rather die fighting. Come for me, Gmork; I am Atreyu!

I love this movie so very, very much.

• Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    How do people even do to move to the states

Everyone's always going to the states and I want to gooo

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Alright, i made some printin' sheets for my game. soon i'm gonna be able to playtest this shit. god i hope i can make this out to be a fun thing.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    If we're about to die anyway, I'd rather die fighting. Come for me, Gmork; I am Atreyu!

Have you read the book? it is one of my favorites. Also it's in 2 different colored fonts. One for Atreyu and one for Bastian. PLUS the first movie is only the first half of the book. The shitty second movie was basically the 2nd half but the book is a thousand times cooler there.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Have you read the book? it is one of my favorites. Also it's in 2 different colored fonts. One for Atreyu and one for Bastian. PLUS the first movie is only the first half of the book. The shitty second movie was basically the 2nd half but the book is a thousand times cooler there.

I didn't even know the neverending story was a book!

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

I haven't read the book. Never really had the opportunity, and I worry I'd start disliking the movie for the changes ... or be unreasonably annoyed at the book for things like Atreyu's green skin.

I recall hating the second movie when I was younger, and have never had the urge to rewatch it.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

You are the true shepard. Carrying millions on your back, making people better through your prescence.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

First you need to find a cap and suspenders, then board a steamer, travel to New York, wave at the Statue of Liberty, and finally start your new life as a shoeshine with moxy in Brooklyn.

• Options
    I read Momo by the same writer as The Neverending Story when I was like 15.

I didn't get shit.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

First you need to find a cap and suspenders, then board a steamer, travel to New York, wave at the Statue of Liberty, and finally start your new life as a shoeshine with moxy in Brooklyn.

I want to be a lesbian named Moxy that works as a bartender in Brooklyn.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

get a job here

good luck

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    It's a terrible lesson for children: if you get power, it's ok to terrify the people who bullied you.

Tamin on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    why would you want to move to a country where a medical emergency could bankrupt you don't do it

it's a trap

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    mantis x is probably just as good as widow I right?

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    There are literally whole sites dedicated to giving you plausible US identities, mostly for foreigners to register at Amazon, Steam, etc. but yeah they exist

There are multiple levels of verification available in the processing system. A merchant has a lower burden of proof, seeing how it's not illegal to sell a mixing bowl to a foreign national, but it is illegal to take a campaign contribution from one. You can see the difference when you buy something from Amazon, and when you buy gasoline.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    don't let me get in my zone

It's totally unfair. He doesn't even give anybody the opportunity to stop him from getting into his zone. He writes himself into the zone before the song is even over!

I know, that shit cray

• Options
    mantis x is probably just as good as widow I right?
    almost but not quite

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFTAFLBdi4
    This is part of my jogging playlist, it makes me feel like I'm racing my parents home every time I play it
    TheNicoli12345 4 months ago 13

• Options
    it'll be lighter and have more spare ammo though

• Options
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    There are literally whole sites dedicated to giving you plausible US identities, mostly for foreigners to register at Amazon, Steam, etc. but yeah they exist

There are multiple levels of verification available in the processing system. A merchant has a lower burden of proof, seeing how it's not illegal to sell a mixing bowl to a foreign national, but it is illegal to take a campaign contribution from one. You can see the difference when you buy something from Amazon, and when you buy gasoline.

my question was, how do they verify that. They could demand your ZIP code, but verifying that it is in, fact, a ZIP code is nigh meaningless if the requirement is that you actually live at that code. It's just numbers, anyone can come up with a postal code.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    don't let me get in my zone

It's totally unfair. He doesn't even give anybody the opportunity to stop him from getting into his zone. He writes himself into the zone before the song is even over!

I know, that shit cray

kanyezone.com/

• Options
    skippy is a butt. he did not let me know they were playing lol via phone. what a dickhole!

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/tv_in_real_dime_ph0GiKk7rC9agDUEkHae2I

I imagine the conversation went something like this...

"Hey, you know that thing people who won't pay for cable, pay to use instead?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's fuck it up!"

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    i'm an alcoholic and it's all skippydumptrucks fault

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    also yesterday there was a hilarious example of "yeah but that's what he would've done" whinging that I batsignaled to you, spool, did you get it

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    gonna be so good

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    i'm an alcoholic and it's all skippydumptrucks fault

the first step is admitting someone else causes your problems

• Options
    also I continue to be disappointed in catwoman's look

• Options

"Yeah?"

"Let's fuck it up!"

Cable is incredibly outmoded and stupid.

• Options

"Yeah?"

"Let's fuck it up!"
    the sheer badness of this idea is almost impressive

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

my question was, how do they verify that. They could demand your ZIP code, but verifying that it is in, fact, a ZIP code is nigh meaningless if the requirement is that you actually live at that code. It's just numbers, anyone can come up with a postal code.

Visa has your billing address to match against. How much of that address they use is up to the merchant. For example: if you type in someone else's zipcode at the gas pump, you won't get any gas.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    why the fuck would hulu do that?

hbo go does that but that makes sense. what is the point of hulu now.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    also yesterday there was a hilarious example of "yeah but that's what he would've done" whinging that I batsignaled to you, spool, did you get it

I missed that! I will look through my notifications now...

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

"Yeah?"

"Let's fuck it up!"

Cable is incredibly outmoded and stupid.

The logic behind it is fascinating really. Of course people who don't pay for cable will start paying for cable, so they can keep paying for Hulu, which they were only paying for because they didn't want to pay for cable. I mean that's how it works, right?

nibXTE7.png
This discussion has been closed.