• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    TRV

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I am not a number, I am a free Padawan!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I'm really still not even sure what I did that has people trying to murder me!

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    No, really :( My master considers me "valueless"

I am in a box in the rain on the side of the flying car lanes.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    I understand the Peccavi vote, I guess. If he dies red, we look into the 38thDoe swing last night since it would have been an attempt to turn Peccavi into a Knight.

But when I die green you'll know nothing!

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    “This is a special news bulletin. I am special Jedi Correspondent, Hammer Wilga. As you know, the Sith have begun a push to topple our Jedi council. Information has moved quickly and I am here to keep you up to date.

The day began with haunting news from the front (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23033128#Comment_23033128) as we learned of the massive push by the Sith on Nal Hutta, in addition to a significantly obstructed mission to Bothawui. Knight ☺☻♥♣♪♫Ω∞♠♦◘○ was placed into stasis on suspicion of Sith activity. While many Jedi had pushed for the move, many others have expressed concern of a more sinister conspiracy swaying public suspicion away from Knight Vashta Nerada (The Road Virus).

A furor erupted when Padawan Butscratch'A (CaptainPlanet82) appeared to have more information about his master's mission than a padawan should possess (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23035626#Comment_23035626). Though he attempted to clarify those remarks after a confrontation with other padawans (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23035726#Comment_23035726), the newest Knight of the order, Xzibit called him out for treason before the talk quickly moved on to strategy. While some knights have supported his statements, others have noted the dark circumstances under which he has risen to his current position.

Padawan Krema Martyr (jdarksun) spent hours in the research labs this morning, delving through the data collected from last night's missions (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23036583#Comment_23036583). Analysis is ongoing and all loyal Jedi are urged to participate.

In a dramatic show, the council issued an apology for it's communication yesterday and acknowledged mistakes had been made (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23037151#Comment_23037151). As the council deals with presumed infiltration, a new voice has arisen to take charge of the situation. The legendary “Sword of the Jedi” Kado (AkimboLegs) has made himself known. All loyal Jedi are to inform him before venturing out to planets to combat the Sith menace tonight (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23038057#Comment_23038057). Any Sith should also report to him, so that we may be sure to take their actions into account.

Keep the faith fellow Jedi! Already one member of the Sith infestation lies dead. Soon the others will follow!

Hammer Out.”

• Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm really still not even sure what I did that has people trying to murder me!

Do or do not. There is no try.

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Saber's post got et

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Peccavi, since everyone else basically has some kind of accountability on their powers

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    “This is a special news bulletin. This is Jedi correspondent Hammer Wilga. As you know, the Sith have begun a push to topple our Jedi council. Information has moved quickly and I am here to keep you up to date.

The day began with haunting news, as the Jedi council reported heavy Sith attacks in the Nal Hutta system, along with a strong Sith interference in the mission to Bothawui. (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23033128#Comment_23033128) Knight ☺☻♥♣♪♫Ω∞♠♦◘○ (38th Doe) was placed into stasis on suspicion of Sith activity. While many Jedi supported the move, some have raised concerns that sinister forces may have worked to move public suspicion from Knight Vashta Nerada (The Road Virus). Knight Nerada's involvement in the underperforming mission to Bothawui has also raised concerns.

A furor erupted when padawan Butscratch'A (CaptainPlanet82) made statement indicating a greater knowledge of his master's mission than a padawan normally received (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23035626#Comment_23035626). When confronted with this discrepancy, he attempted to offer clarification (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23035726#Comment_23035726). The newest knight of the order, Xzibit (Peccavi) condemned Butscratch'A as a traitor, with support from other Jedi. Even so, other have cast suspicion on Xzibit himself, questioning his judgment and whispering about his rapid ascent in the ranks.

Padawan Krema Martyr (jdarksun) has been tirelessly working in the research labs, piecing together reports of last night's battles (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23036583#Comment_23036583). Analysis is ongoing, and all loyal Jedi are encouraged to review the data.

Finally, the legendary “Sword of the Jedi” Kado (AkimboLegs) has emerged. Having purged the order of at least one traitor, he has called for all loyal Jedi to go out into the galaxy and battle the Sith. He has also requested that all Jedi inform him of their destination, to better identify the traitors in our midst (http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23038057#Comment_23038057).

Take heed my brethren! One traitor has fallen already! Though the future may look dark, we shall prevail!

Hammer Out.”

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    [color=redPeccavi[/color], but hesitantly. I may change that later, I'm not too convinced.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Phooey.

Peccavi

Steam profile
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Peccavi, since everyone else basically has some kind of accountability on their powers

What? What kind of accountability do you think everyone else has? I supported 38thDoe last night, and I have as much proof of that as 90% of people in this phalla.

• Options
    I'm not too convinced on the Peccavi bandwagon either. The two main points against him are:

A) That he gains knight powers since we killed 38th Doe and the Sith pushed the bandwagon for him to be promoted.
    and
    B) He accused CaptainPlanet82 of lying about his PM.

For A, I tend to agree the 38th Doe bandwagon was a bit fishy. By the time it started, though, 38th Doe was already in second, albeit by several votes. This seems more like Sith piling on some random/grudge votes to avoid a vote on TRV than a concerted effort to get 38th Doe out.

For B, I agree with Peccavi's analysis on CaptainPlanet82's statements. While I understand how the mistake could be made, the timing of everything around it still seems suspicious.

Your mileage may vary. For what it's worth, Peccavi may be the sith-iest sith out there. I'm just not sure the evidence really supports him as the best target.

• Options
    KiasKias Registered User regular
    Tentative Peccavi for now. Will think about it between work crunch.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    I'm not too convinced on the Peccavi bandwagon either. The two main points against him are:

A) That he gains knight powers since we killed 38th Doe and the Sith pushed the bandwagon for him to be promoted.
    and

For A, I tend to agree the 38th Doe bandwagon was a bit fishy. By the time it started, though, 38th Doe was already in second, albeit by several votes. This seems more like Sith piling on some random/grudge votes to avoid a vote on TRV than a concerted effort to get 38th Doe out.

For B, I agree with Peccavi's analysis on CaptainPlanet82's statements. While I understand how the mistake could be made, the timing of everything around it still seems suspicious.

Your mileage may vary. For what it's worth, Peccavi may be the sith-iest sith out there. I'm just not sure the evidence really supports him as the best target.

I'm mostly just going on A. I agree it's weak, but is there anything much stronger?

Steam profile
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I understand that peccavi had the most to gain from 38ths death but I would like to avoid a pile on ever time a knight dies. "ZOMG you are sith trying to get promoted" isnt going to be true every time.

• Options
    Moreover the village would more responsible for 38ths death than the mafia. Unless the vote was super close.

• Options
    The vote was close

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    kime wrote: »

and

I'm mostly just going on A. I agree it's weak, but is there anything much stronger?

I think CaptainPlanet82's comments about receiving a PM while his knight was on a mission are really suspicious. I tossed some links to them in the news post above. My interpretation was he didn't realize that padawans did not receive a host PM when their knights went on a mission (they only receive it when they are meditating). Since I made the same mistake before my padawan corrected me, it seems an easy enough assumption.

Once several other padawans called him on receiving a message they didn't, he then said what he meant was he received a PM from his knight and that was the message he was referencing. Once again, your mileage may vary on how "gotcha" this really is, but it seems a reasonable mistake to make and doesn't look great.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Corvidae, because repeating the same vote without offering much reasoning is not helpful and I still don't see how TRV has done anything wrong or shady.

• Options
    Captainplanet82 sounds a bit more convincing to me. For now.

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Ok. There is a LOT of weird information regarding Meditate orders and the support thereof.

What exactly does a Padawan who supports a meditate learn/get PMd by Obi?

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Guess I need to catch up on the entire thread. I've seen four bandwagons begin today, and not one of them was really any good.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    I think the captainplanet wagon is pretty weak, to be honest.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    Ok. There is a LOT of weird information regarding Meditate orders and the support thereof.

What exactly does a Padawan who supports a meditate learn/get PMd by Obi?

I was only told that I supported my master meditating, and the result of the meditation, but without being told who my master had meditated on. Essentially a seer result with an alignment but not the identity of the seer target. "Your master meditates, you help him, you find a (alignment)." But no info on who the (alignment) is.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    Hmmm Padawan's are not as useful then as I would have thought (sorry Padawans) as I thought they got the seer target as well, as it is it's not as much of a check as I thought it was, which was my beef with Peccavi. Capt. Planet doesn't really seem like the mafioso type. Will dig back a couple pages and see if I come up with anything better.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Hmmm Padawan's are not as useful then as I would have thought (sorry Padawans) as I thought they got the seer target as well

No. I have to ask my master who he was meditating on, and trust that he is telling the truth.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

and

How, exactly, does random people voting for one of the two main bandwagon targets = sith helping me out?
    You agree that the 38thDoe bandwagon was fishy, and yet NOBODY has provided a valid reason for the bandwagon on me yesterday/today.
    I'm not saying Peccavi is guilty of anything, or trying to imply such a thing, but it seems like we are having a witch hunt lately

• Options
    TRV this is a common thing. Being in the top bandwagon and surviving means you will be at risk the rest of the game.

A lot of times its dumb but people like to do it. Some of them may be mafia.

• Options
    Weit almost died to the vote in phallakinetic but the vote switched towards the end, I was one of those votes. Both me and Weit were mafia. Obviously it can't be true every game but sometimes pans out.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    I know it's common. I'm just hoping that people will see reason, though

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    bedlam

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    Dave your drinking is tearing this family apart!

• Options
    One game I wanna be mafia and the network head and then all the votes are scattered and then like an hour before vote close I just say "NOW" and then everybody votes for someone. That'd be a cool feeling of power.

• Options
    Being network head is not as fun as you would think.

Being a mafia network head might be fun, but I am guessing also very very stressful.

• Options
    I can only think of one netwrok head that was also mafia. It is not very easy to do.

• Options
    Bedlam wrote: »
    I can only think of one netwrok head that was also mafia. It is not very easy to do.

But oh so fun

Steam profile
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Is it too late to make this vote for Peccavi suspicious?

38th is dead, and I believe in my master so unless I'm hopelessly lost, you're the odd Midochlorian out.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Don't forget network head SKs!

OrokosPA.png