As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    peccavi
    was semi suspicious of him yesterday, so seems an ok target.

Definitely not asking anyone to follow me. This is purely my hunch based on no more evidence than anyone else has.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    For the record, being a mafia network head is probably slightly easier than being a village network head because you have more information to work from! Although Matev still fooled me :(

But being able to randomly call out people for votes while protecting your mafia buddies is pretty great. Poor Ignus.

But overall I don't want to be a network head again.

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Nul Hutta Nosedive? It must be recorded under that name in the archives. And Corvidae gets the red-letter edition!

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Retaba wrote: »
    For the record, being a mafia network head is probably slightly easier than being a village network head because you have more information to work from! Although Matev still fooled me :(

But being able to randomly call out people for votes while protecting your mafia buddies is pretty great. Poor Ignus.

But overall I don't want to be a network head again.

For the last 12 hours all I have done is drive and "organize" this game from my phone.

It is extremely taxing. That's also after being up for 20 hours packing so that I could make my called shot on baidol.

Worth pointing out - if my logic ever seems suspect, probably is since I imagine I'll have the cognitive abilities of a salamander for a few days :)

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    I don't believe voting out a villager for efficiency/convenience's sake is ever a good idea, and that seems like what this boils down to. The village's greatest strength is its numbers - phalla/mafia is by definition a game pitting a majority whose strength is their numbers against a minority whose strength is their greater information. (For the same reason, I also don't agree with it when some people refer to "useless" villagers. Even the dumbest villager is a warm body contributing to the village's headcount.)

We are basically creating an inevitably self-fulfilling prophecy. TRV dodges the wagon, then gets brought up the next day because he dodged the wagon, or gets brought up because he will theoretically get brought up in the future for dodging the wagon?!

I guess the only way people would lay off is if the wagon shifted off of him to someone who actually died red?

Well, it's all a moot point now I guess, we will find out and be done with the issue one way or the other after tonight by all appearances. But let the record show I think people are being silly geese. I understand why people are being geese, but I think they are being geese nonetheless, I just don't know how to make them stop.

(Now with my luck, the village will hit the jackpot and TRV will be mafia after all and everybody will be on me like ugly on an ape tomorrow. :P )

And I think you're right, as far as it goes, but as I said, I don't have a more suspicious target that I think should be investigated.

Also, if he dies red, I promise I won't be yelling for your head tomorrow. :P

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    What is the Hoth mission name?

• Options
    Empire Strikes Back

• Options

The Humdrum Hoth Hike.

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »

The Humdrum Hoth Hike.

Feelin' Hoth (Hoth, Hoth)

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    Figgy wrote: »
    Capfalcon wrote: »

The Humdrum Hoth Hike.

Feelin' Hoth (Hoth, Hoth)

Some Like it Hoth

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Hoth Fuss.

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    That reminds me, the remake of the 1925 classic "Absence Makes the Darth Grow Fondor" comes out Friday.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    Missing a few more knight missions than desired.
    One thing to remember is that it is easier to clear you of suspicion if you hit planets others don't go to :)

• Options
    That said - no one change please :p

• Options
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    I need to reread most of today's activity, but for now I'm gonna follow infidel's lead on !schuss

Yay, I'm popular.

PS - I think this corv thing is either some brilliant masoning or some last-ditch mafiaing.

DECISIONS

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    @jdarksun

I tried to train but was blocked last night.

• Options
    You were blocked? On night 1? Sith day 1 roleblocks, or lying Schuss?

Schuss

• Options
    schuss wrote: »
    @jdarksun

I tried to train but was blocked last night.

Definitely need to elaborate here.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Yeah, um, that is pretty interesting.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i went to fondor and i think my padame supported me

i didn't tell nobody because i know my rights

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Vote Closed

Narration in about an hour (possibly less)

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    1) I went to fondor
    2) not a sith
    3) check out corvi and schuss
    4) prettiest princess

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    End of Day 2 Spreadsheet (up to post 1346)

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    vote closed?
    I went on a mission to Fondor tonight.
    I encouraged my padawan to decide on his own whether to support or prep his block.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Supported my knight, suggested we go to Hoth but didn't get a response.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    so, before i start imbibing for the evening, while lucidity prevails....

i'm green, that schuss thing seems shady, apologies if trv is green....if he is, kill me tomorrow.

i'd also look into reg rysk as part of the nal hutta mess.

corvidae on
  • Options
    So reasonably important: if anyone becomes the Sword of the Jedi, it means I have been compromised and I should be voted out immediately.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I supported TRV.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    I'm on Tatooine, hopefully with some padawan support.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I went to Nal Hutta

No padawan support.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I protected our ever faithful jetii'kad from those that would do him harm.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Tatooine for me. I worked out my grief by slaughtering Sand People.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i supported reg rysk who 1)told me to train
    2)told me he was gonna meditate.

• Options
    Ah. Shit. Can masters who are not Leading keep
    It secret? My mistake.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    So reasonably important: if anyone becomes the Sword of the Jedi, it means I have been compromised and I should be voted out immediately.

Is this a thing we have to be worried about? Converting a vig would be awful strong.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Here is the list of reports I got. If I die it would be excellent if people cross referenced them!

TRV: fondor
    Saberovereasy: tatooine
    Thatdavefella: Nal Hutta
    Jabmonkey: fondor
    Pecavvi: Tatooine
    Cythraul: Bothawui
    SNT: alderaan
    Tzeench: nal Hutta
    Assuran: alderaan
    Infidel: fondor

LEADING council
    Blarney: fondor
    Kias: tatooine
    Slym: Nal Hutta
    Cspfalcon: alderaan

Anialos: bothawui?

People maybe suspect: 
    Anialos and any knights who didn't contact me, but that's grasping at straws.
    Can someone post a list of the knights alive that aren't on the above list for reference?

My biggest suspicions lie with:
    Farangu - one of the two
    Solo knights who didn't contact me. We have absolutely no way to begin to know what he's doing. Pecavvi at least gave us SOMETHING to use. 

SNTs Padawan or SNT - Padawan is theoretically training to use roleblock. I don't like the idea of padawans going crazy and roleblocking without a really good reason, because it reduces data. Additionally, it means SNTs actions cannot be as easily accounted for. 

However, I encourage the village to talk about their feelings, as I have no doubt missed lots of stuff, and hopefully once the lovely jdark finishes his spreadsheet, we will have even more clues!

AkimboLegs on
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Akimbo, that's not what I PM'd you. I know you're on a phone, but can you double check and confirm.

Thanks! Just trying to avoid being Sithy

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    AkimboLegs wrote: »

Is this a thing we have to be worried about? Converting a vig would be awful strong.

I don't know the conversion mechanics, so I just want to cover my bases.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Who is this Asduran fellow?

I believe I have a bone to pick with his deliberate mauling of my name. ;p