Options

[Mass Effect] OLD THREAD MOVE ALONG

The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
edited July 2012 in Games and Technology

cerberuslogo.png

unledpev.png
Mass Effect Wiki - Suicide Mission Guide (ME2) - Import Saves (ME1/2 PC & XBOX ONLY) -
Face Codes (ME2)

300pxme3logo.png
Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth. Available Everywhere NOW.

List of Origin/XBL/PSN names here! (Join here!)

Join the Steam group!

Xbox Metatag = PennyA ME3

ME3 Pre-Release Videos
Normandy Tour 2 - Normandy Tour - Hijacking an Atlas - Palaven Gameplay - Live Action Trailer - Mars Gameplay - Galaxy Map - CG Trailer - FemShep Trailer - Ruthless and Intelligent Enemies - Adrenaline-Pumping Gameplay - Integrated Storytelling - Customizable Arsenal - Voice Cast - Multiplayer Trailer - James Vega - Tuchanka Gameplay - Squad Leader Gameplay - E3 Trailer - Earth Demo - Sur'Kesh Demo - Reaper Base Demo - Kinect Demo

More Mass Effect

Games!
200pxmasseffectoriginal.jpg masseffectgalaxylogo.jpg
200pxfinalboxartme2.jpg

Comics!
180pxmasseffectredempti.jpg 180pxmasseffectevolutio.png 180pxmasseffectinvasion.jpg 73322203.png
200pxme2aria.png 43458948.png vegat.png

Books!
230pxmerevelation.jpg 190pxmeascension.jpg 190pxmeretributioncover.jpg 190pxmasseffectdeceptio.png

A motion picture! + An anime!

Community Sundries

@TychoCelchuuu has been kind enough to provide peeks at Commander Shepard's facebook page:
one |two| three | FOUR! | FIVE!!

@GoodKingJayIII provided the following way to skip much of the introduction for the PC version of ME2:
A lot of people don't like the opening 10 minute intro movie, but there is a way to get rid of it. Go to:

C:....mass effect 2\BioGameMovies

Change the extension of the following files to .bak:

Opening_End_Seq.bik

Opening_End_SeqFM.bik

Opening_Seq_INT.bik

ProCer_300_FirstFlight.bik

ME2_Opening_SunMid_INT.bak

ProNor_Pod2.bik

ProNorEscape.bik

ProNorEscapeAsh.bik

ProNorEscapeKaid.bik

ME2_Opening_SunMid_ESN.bik

ME_EAsig_720p_v2_raw.bak

BWLogo.bak

ProNor_Shepard_Rebuilt.bik

This will not get rid of everything, you still have to watch the non-CGI cutscenes and Save Joker. But it does cut down quite a bit. If you want those movies back just rename them to .bik again. If you're worried your renaming the wrong thing, you can download a BIK palyer and confirm the files.

3. For those who hate planet scanning and hacking, there is an easy ini file edit floating around. This is just a colaseced editor that you guys have already been playing with but this one seemed pretty idiot proof to me. This again needs an external program but is non-excutable.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjjzlzzzmyj

This has all kinds of stuff like god mode, extra weapons, infinite ammo etc., but if you just want the money, just use it to get your resources, save, then exit the game and revert to the non-hacked state.

@korodullin has kindly offered some R&R with a wonderful game of bingo!

bingofinalv2.jpg

@Spoit has a far more simple variation:
me2bingo.jpg

@curly haired boy strikes back with awesome wallpapers taken from the ME2:
@Orca has kindly complied all of the shamelessly awful pictures posted in this thread.

@Orca explains how to transfer ME1 to Origin:
From the other thread, enter your info here: https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do

then create or link an existing EA classic account. Origin should figure out what's up without you doing anything more at that point.

*If buying ME somewhere other than Origin and it doesn't contain BDTS or PS, contact Origin CS and they can get it fixed for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2mdZ23eP8
-Tal wrote: »

Massive. End. Spoilers. DO NOT CLICK. SERIOUSLY.

From @Yougottawanna a Brilliant dissection as to why the ending is so bad in Red Letter Media Style:
And a followup:
From @manwiththemachinegun SECRET TRUE ENDING HHEYYYYAAA!!!!!

True Last Boss!

Bioware Blog Where official announcements about pending Multiplayer weekend events are made.
MP Build Simulator
Mass Effect 3 Weapon Data
BSN Post with (usually) Up to Date info on most aspects of Multiplayer for all your obsessive planning needs!
BSN Post with Weapon/Mod Rarities (I.E. What packs you will likely get them from)
For a list of your obtained equipment and their respective levels, check your Bioware Social account. Go to "My Games" and click Mass Effect 3 in the pop-up box and then choose Multiplayer Manifest.

Special thanks to @-Tal for putting together an awesome OP.
The OP has been stolen so many fucking times. We're gonna fill up the OP with credits. :D
OP Shamelessly stolen from @forar who stole it from @The Dude With Herpes who stole it from @jdarksun who stole it from @forar who stole it from @jdarksun who stole it from @-Tal
Taramoor wrote: »
The following was posted by a BioWare mod as an apology for the online pass issue, which they're working on.
tumblr_m28k0axzRD1rq5i6do1_500.jpg
830pxinterrupticons.png
And last, but certainly not least: The TRUE Hero of Mass Effect
u8BWP.gif

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

The Dude With Herpes on

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Quads.

• Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    Claw hammer.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    Space Magic.

Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Options
    MetalMagusMetalMagus Too Serious Registered User regular
    The ending sucks. It's not that bad. The EC doesn't do enough for me. I'm satisfied with the ending now. Let me detail what I would have liked to have seen (X+Y+Z=awesome). What's next week's MP objective?

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    It'll probably be announced on Tuesday.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Aria Whaaaaaambulance.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Actually the whole crew should get leather jackets.

In ME2, I remember that my wife very specifically would have spent money on more clothes for Shepard to wear while tooling around the Normandy.

Now let's extend that to all of your squadmates

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Fucking human vanguards suck on gold, amirite?

OMG!! KRYSAE AND INFILTRATOR NERFS! WTF B$OWARE! IT'S A CO-OP GAME! THIS IS BS!

Bzzzrrooooozzzzzrrrrroooozzzrrooooooo!

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    Oh boys! Lookee what I got heyuh.

6298524_std.jpg

Hey where the turian women at

• Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    MetalMagus wrote: »
    The ending sucks. It's not that bad. The EC doesn't do enough for me. I'm satisfied with the ending now. Let me detail what I would have liked to have seen (X+Y+Z=awesome). What's next week's MP objective?

Alright, that's it, thread can be closed!
    Perfectest summary :P

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    naengwen wrote: »
    Oh boys! Lookee what I got heyuh.

6298524_std.jpg

Hey where the turian elcor women at

• Options
    DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    i want sp dlc, i want retake omega, i want leviathan of dis, i want to visit the set of the next blasto movie where both leads become squad members.

Deaderinred on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Also, I never noticed before, but right at the beginning, if you listen to news feeds on the Citadel, you can hear about the Raloi.
    They're all pulling back to their homeworld, leaving Council space and tech behind them. Their hope is that the Reapers will consider them a pre-spaceflight species and spare their world.

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    I didn't see this the other day:
    gjaustin wrote: »
    tbloxham wrote: »
    So now we have to extend his premise. War between organics and synthetics is inevitable, AND for some unexplained reason it is important that synthetics don't wipe out organics.

Ok, if I have to explain this it isn't worth arguing with you.
    He's an AI programmed to protect organics from synthetics.

That's the KEY assumption of his entire logical argument.

Except he's an AI, not a VI.
    If he was a VI I think you'd be right. But a core factor in what makes an AI an AI is the ability to think around and outside of its original programming, learn from problems and mistakes and not treat that initial programing as some religious truth. Like any other sentient being.

The thing functions more like a VI with its logic, which doesn't make sense; particularly given the timeframe we're talking about here. That the catalyst is still so dogmatically attached to that single point betrays its supposed intelligence; when it has had millions and millions of years to see the mountains of problems with that initial assumption.

EDIT: Not only that, but it made the core decision to make reapers and create the cycles with the sample size of one cycle. One. He didn't try to change his plan after a few cycles if he saw different behavior, by all accounts he didn't pay attention to the behavior of the cycle at all; just killed em all. When the entirety of his plan is based on such little evidence, that, too, is not the sign of an intelligence. That's just a programming routine. Which again, indicates a VI, and not an AI. An AI should have picked up on some obvious issues pretty early on and adjusted; but he, by his own admission, never changed course until forced to by shepard.

Except all of that is wild speculation that puts Indoctrination Theory to shame.

You're making a massive assumption that AIs are capable of overriding their most core programming. We never see EDI decide to stop running the Normandy. We never see the Geth stop taking care of Rannoch.

And even if they could override their core programming, you're making a second assumption that doing so is inevitable.
    After a million years or so, the Starchild isn't going to change it's mind without some new evidence.

There's an even better way to say it. Until the variables change, the equation will have the same result everytime.

Which is nearly an exact quote from the Starchild.

I'm not even sure how to respond to this. All I can gather is that you either have a very deep misunderstanding about what a true AI is supposed to be, particularly one supposedly that advanced, and that you can't differentiate a simple program (VI) with an actual intelligence.

Since you seem stuck on the idea that an AI can't "override" or move outside of its base programming I don't think there's anywhere else to take the conversation. Also your example of EDI is hilarious in its backwardness. We, in fact, see EDI doing all sorts of things outside of her core programming (which actually had nothing to do with the Normandy in the first place), and she chooses to remain the Normandies AI after she gets a body.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    ShaggyShaggy Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Also, I never noticed before, but right at the beginning, if you listen to news feeds on the Citadel, you can hear about the Raloi.
    They're all pulling back to their homeworld, leaving Council space and tech behind them. Their hope is that the Reapers will consider them a pre-spaceflight species and spare their world.

The who?

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I just manned up and re-finished ME1 for a glorious three-game playthrough (after my initial desire to jump right into ME3 was punched in the face by the decision to not include controller support on the PC because they didn't gave the resources to include the button icons) and I vaguely recall there being something about the face when you bring an ME1 game into ME2 that could give you problems in ME3? Am I crazy, am I dreaming? Can I just import and go?

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    they fixed that

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Shaggy wrote: »

The who?

New race introduced via Cerberus Daily News. They're utterly forgettable other than the Krogan decided to share some of their sports on 'meet the new guys' day, which ended poorly for them.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    they fixed that

Coo. Thanks.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    ShaggyShaggy Registered User regular
    Shaggy wrote: »

The who?

New race introduced via Cerberus Daily News. They're utterly forgettable other than the Krogan decided to share some of their sports on 'meet the new guys' day, which ended poorly for them.

Ah ok I didn't follow the news that much. I wish they still included something like that, I did enjoy logging on and reading something new each day.

• Options
    LuxLux Registered User regular
    I didn't see this the other day:
    tbloxham wrote: »
    So now we have to extend his premise. War between organics and synthetics is inevitable, AND for some unexplained reason it is important that synthetics don't wipe out organics.

Ok, if I have to explain this it isn't worth arguing with you.
    He's an AI programmed to protect organics from synthetics.

That's the KEY assumption of his entire logical argument.

Except he's an AI, not a VI.
    If he was a VI I think you'd be right. But a core factor in what makes an AI an AI is the ability to think around and outside of its original programming, learn from problems and mistakes and not treat that initial programing as some religious truth. Like any other sentient being.

The thing functions more like a VI with its logic, which doesn't make sense; particularly given the timeframe we're talking about here. That the catalyst is still so dogmatically attached to that single point betrays its supposed intelligence; when it has had millions and millions of years to see the mountains of problems with that initial assumption.

EDIT: Not only that, but it made the core decision to make reapers and create the cycles with the sample size of one cycle. One. He didn't try to change his plan after a few cycles if he saw different behavior, by all accounts he didn't pay attention to the behavior of the cycle at all; just killed em all. When the entirety of his plan is based on such little evidence, that, too, is not the sign of an intelligence. That's just a programming routine. Which again, indicates a VI, and not an AI. An AI should have picked up on some obvious issues pretty early on and adjusted; but he, by his own admission, never changed course until forced to by shepard.

Except all of that is wild speculation that puts Indoctrination Theory to shame.

You're making a massive assumption that AIs are capable of overriding their most core programming. We never see EDI decide to stop running the Normandy. We never see the Geth stop taking care of Rannoch.

And even if they could override their core programming, you're making a second assumption that doing so is inevitable.
    After a million years or so, the Starchild isn't going to change it's mind without some new evidence.

There's an even better way to say it. Until the variables change, the equation will have the same result everytime.

Which is nearly an exact quote from the Starchild.

I'm not even sure how to respond to this. All I can gather is that you either have a very deep misunderstanding about what a true AI is supposed to be, particularly one supposedly that advanced, and that you can't differentiate a simple program (VI) with an actual intelligence.

Since you seem stuck on the idea that an AI can't "override" or move outside of its base programming I don't think there's anywhere else to take the conversation. Also your example of EDI is hilarious in its backwardness. We, in fact, see EDI doing all sorts of things outside of her core programming (which actually had nothing to do with the Normandy in the first place), and she chooses to remain the Normandies AI after she gets a body.
    If people can commit to evil then so can an AI, right? The Illusive Man wasn't always indoctrinated when he did all his awful shit in the name of a greater purpose. Especially since the AI has lived longer than just about anything, he's thinking on a massive scale that disconnects him from a lot of what we would call mistakes.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    EDI had shackles until joker removed them. The Luna AI was similarly 'controlled.'

it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Mmm, new thread smell.

Looking forward to the next objective weekend, have plans Fri, Sat and Sun that may make it a last minute dash for completion. Which I'm strangely comfortable with, unless it's something crazy hard.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    I'm still playing ME1 too.

One thing I noticed.
    Not sure if we really need to spoiler ME1 stuff, but whatevah.

I really like Saren as an antagonist. He's pretty much renegade Shepard if Shep was indoctrinated. He comes off as as skilled and "charasmatic" as Shepard and I really like his arc. Shame we couldn't get someone as cool as that in ME3.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited July 2012
    That The Illusive Man was indoctrinated was disappointing in ME3. I preferred him as a misguided individual, trying to do what he saw as right. It's almost like in earlier revisions he was, considering how little would have had to change for him to be like Udina: taking the wrong actions for all the right reasons.

Orca on
  • Options
    HachfaceHachface Not the Minister Farrakhan you're thinking of Dammit, Shepard!Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    That The Illusive Man was indoctrinated was disappointing in ME3. I preferred him as a misguided individual, trying to do what he saw as right. It's almost like in earlier revisions he was, considering how little would have had to change for him to be like Udina: taking the wrong actions for all the right reasons.
    Do we have any evidence for when the Illusive Man's indoctrination began? I tend to believe that he was totally free-willed for the duration of ME2.

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Hachface wrote: »
    Do we have any evidence for when the Illusive Man's indoctrination began? I tend to believe that he was totally free-willed for the duration of ME2.

I think the
    Cerberus base video logs suggest that it's right around the time Henry Lawson figures out indoctrination

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Hachface wrote: »

I think the
    Cerberus base video logs suggest that it's right around the time Henry Lawson figures out indoctrination
    I thought it was earlier--but that was based on the understanding that much of the earlier stages of Indoctrination, frequently, were very subtle compared to other crazy changes (like sticking yourself full of tubes). Saren is the example that comes to mind.

How much it clouded his judgement is hard to say. It seems clear he was something of a madman for a while before it, so maybe it was a recent thing.

• Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    Agreed, and I think that was what they were going for since the indoctrination element only comes into play right at the end. Sure, theres a video about TIM getting the same "upgrades" his semi-huskified troops have in the cerberus base, but that's short with low quality video meaning it's easy to make and even if it weren't it could've been added at the last minute. He acted extremely un-indoctrinated the whole time. He conducted experiments by huskifying aliens on Sanctuary, but he did it because he had no other choice if wanted to control the Reapers, and since he made progress on that subject it's only logical to go through with it instead of ancient plans for a failed anti-reaper weapon that no one can make sense of - in that point I even symphasize with him. Maybe he was only indoctrinated on the Citadel?

The whole showdown with TIM and Anderson feels forced. TIM being indoctrinated, TIM being able to control you and Anderson (how?), Anderson's presence (when did he make a run for the beam?)

Then again, they planned a boss fight against a reaperized TIM-Gestalt in the first place, so maybe it's a product of time constraints more than anything else.

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    Agreed, and I think that was what they were going for since the indoctrination element only comes into play right at the end. Sure, theres a video about TIM getting the same "upgrades" his semi-huskified troops have in the cerberus base, but that's short with low quality video meaning it's easy to make and even if it weren't it could've been added at the last minute. He acted extremely un-indoctrinated the whole time. He conducted experiments by huskifying aliens on Sanctuary, but he did it because he had no other choice if wanted to control the Reapers, and since he made progress on that subject it's only logical to go through with it instead of ancient plans for a failed anti-reaper weapon that no one can make sense of - in that point I even symphasize with him. Maybe he was only indoctrinated on the Citadel?

The whole showdown with TIM and Anderson feels forced. TIM being indoctrinated, TIM being able to control you and Anderson (how?), Anderson's presence (when did he make a run for the beam?)

Then again, they planned a boss fight against a reaperized TIM-Gestalt in the first place, so maybe it's a product of time constraints more than anything else.
    Or more of the "Oh we've gotten this far but how the hell do we end it?! problem.

• Options
    BritishDavidBritishDavid Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    why the fuck would anybody choose the "destroy" ending,
    you die, the reapers die, all synthetic life dies, oh and more than likely machines will rise up again, resenting organics and kill everything anyway..... only an ADHD Shepherd would pick it "WANT REAPERS DEAD NOW! RRAAAAAAHHHH!" *boom*

BritishDavid on
    CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Did someone say music?

My favourites:

ME1:
    Spectre Induction
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6PMJYoaGf8

Vigil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w097Q0fZE-A

ME2:
    Normandy Reborn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCM0lZxh4U

Shadow Broker Combat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DurgnEC4XyM&list=PL99C959D7B8C4DA4C&index=19&feature=plpp_video

Suicide Mission
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw

The End Run
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCk4RiKH9H0

ME3:
    Leaving Earth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uorR5Cn4a-Q

An End Once and for All
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5JvbD2Zc9I

An End Once and for All, Extended Cut
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLxv_g_zQkY

Compilation:
    Big Giant Circles: Shepard of the Galaxy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInzl566l7A

... I would totally pay to see a concert with the music of the Mass Effect series.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    There's not enough Infiltration in that playlist.

• Options
    CyborgZetaCyborgZeta Registered User regular
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    you die, the reapers die, all synthetic life dies, oh and more than likely machines will rise up again, resenting organics and kill everything anyway..... only an ADHD Shepherd would pick it "WANT REAPERS DEAD NOW! RRAAAAAAHHHH!" *boom*
    You live with enough assets. and the only reason to think machines will rise up is if you believe the insane ai who betrayed his creators and turned them into Harbinger.

• Options

The nice thing about the endings is that they're all valid to a certain Shepard and point of view.
    As Shepard, I'm there to chew bubblegum and kill Reapers, and I'm all out of bubblegum. I was ready to sacrifice everything the galaxy had for the chance to end the Reapers as a threat once and for all. I figured Earth would end up dying.

Just the Geth and EDI? Cheap at the price.

• Options
    More music? More music!

Infiltration:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkDCF0B4IO8

Also The Long Walk:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Aw-UpBJR8

• Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »

... I would totally pay to see a concert with the music of the Mass Effect series.
    Or like, one of those plays without words. Where you just see people moving in time with the music. So like chronological sequencing of the music and have the events of Mass Effect played out.

It may be something that works out cooler in my head than it would in real life though.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BritishDavidBritishDavid Registered User regular
    edited July 2012

The nice thing about the endings is that they're all valid to a certain Shepard and point of view.
    As Shepard, I'm there to chew bubblegum and kill Reapers, and I'm all out of bubblegum. I was ready to sacrifice everything the galaxy had for the chance to end the Reapers as a threat once and for all. I figured Earth would end up dying.

I picked "Control"
    because you get to be GOD, A GOLDEN GOD, everything else felt kinda anti-climatic given the choice,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesHZze8s7M

BritishDavid on
    CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options
    edited July 2012

I picked "Control"
    because you get to be GOD, A GOLDEN GOD, everything else felt kinda anti-climatic given the choice,

See, I look at that choice and recoil in horror.
    I come from the camp that says better dead than mind controlled, and the ominous sound of Shepard's voice and music...*shiver*.

So, like I said, there's something for everyone there. Just any one particular choice may not be for you.

Orca on